Difficult supplement dosing question.. PES reps welcome!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Whats up brothers..This upcoming month starting on Monday I'll be fasting from about 6 am until about 8 pm during the days.. No water, No food, no supps during that time frame. And will be working out late night.Should I take this opportunity and use it as a 4 week stim break or should I take my supps in the morning and evening?I'm currently using Alphamine, Alpha T2, Erase Pro, AP, enhanced, anabeta elite, and orange triad and I'm at the end of 4 weeks on. I'm just about out of erase pro which I've been on for about 8 weeks so I would be leaving that out anyways if I continue to take supps.This would mean if I did keep the stack going for this month I would be taking 2 scoops of alphamine early morning and 2 caps of alpha t2 with AP and orange triad with early breakfast and 14 hours later after I eat I will go to the gym and take the enhanced and anabeta elite.Or just forget the supps for this month and let my body become sensitive to them again..What do you guys think? Thanks for any replies!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
IMO, keep the OT, Anabolic Pump, Enhanced and Anabeta Elite. Save your alphamine and AT2 for a time when you can take them during the fasted period

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would strongly suggest against taking stimulants during a period where you have to severely limit your water intake.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why no water? Is this a conscious choice?

d1sc1ple

Awards
Personally i would probably just use AP before your meals since they are going to be large! Then take a break off everything else and go beast mode after.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my clients is on Ramadan shortly. I hate being in the gym when I am dehydrated, let alone not even being able to drink when I am in there.

Good luck. :)

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Thanks guys..
Yes its for ramadan fast.
Going to be difficult to get a gallon of water in but I'm going to try.

I think that sounds good to do the OT, AP, and enhanced if I can still get a gallon of water in before and after fasting.

Ill be hitting the gym later than usual for a month..
Should be fun lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you keep a gallon jug with you, you'll find that it's pretty easy to drink that amount each day.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
If you keep a gallon jug with you, you'll find that it's pretty easy to drink that amount each day.
For sure, I find using a gallon jug I'm easily drinking 2 gallons a day.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
And it begins..
Wish me luck guys..

And if anyone has any tips on how to keep my metabolism firing those would be much appreciated.
This year the no intake times are from 4:30AM to 8:30PM.. 16 hours!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I'm thinking I need to take 2 scoops of my oxyelite protein in the AM meal..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you getting on?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Actually had a death in the family a little over a week ago so I haven't really been motivated to get to the gym for a week or take any supps.
Hoping to change that and get back to my routine.. a week is too long..
Decided to go with a complete stim break and just hit it extra hard after the 29 days are over.. Might as well now..
Thanks for checking up on me!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually had a death in the family a little over a week ago so I haven't really been motivated to get to the gym for a week or take any supps.
Hoping to change that and get back to my routine.. a week is too long..
Decided to go with a complete stim break and just hit it extra hard after the 29 days are over.. Might as well now..
Thanks for checking up on me!
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and taking time off is sometimes for the best.