PEA

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
What is the best form of PEA? Does it come in powder form? What company has the best PEA product? Would stacking pea with craze give me more of the focus euphoria feeling? I know PEA is already in craze, but would taking a higher dose with craze bring a more focused euphoric feeling?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PEA has many analogues. I wouldn't supplement with just PEA as it's half life is extremely short. SNS does sell it, though. I wouldn't add additional PEA to Craze.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Why wouldn't you take an additional pea with craze? I have prima force pea 500. I thought about taking 1 cap in addition to craze before hitting the gym tomorrow. I thought it would add to the focus of craze. Bad idea?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why wouldn't you take an additional pea with craze? I have prima force pea 500. I thought about taking 1 cap in addition to craze before hitting the gym tomorrow. I thought it would add to the focus of craze. Bad idea?
Chasing too much of a release of neurotransmitters (mainly norepinephrine and dopamine in this case) isn't the best idea.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I've been using craze from its beginning. I do believe it was stronger in the early days. 1 cap @500 mg wouldn't add to the focus of craze? I've tried to do some research on pea & didn't see any bad sides to taking it. Do you have any reasons for your opinion?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't add PEA to craze. If you want more focus look in to ALCAR, 1,3 dmaa, choline, ephedrine. We sell PEA and i always have it on hand, but i don't use it for working out i use it to party lol.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't add PEA to craze. If you want more focus look in to ALCAR, 1,3 dmaa, choline, ephedrine. We sell PEA and i always have it on hand, but i don't use it for working out i use it to party lol.
Aren't you suppose to avoid cholingenic's with Craze?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like PEA you could look into the new Decimate. I got some nice PEA feels off that. Idk if I would add extra PEA to Craze though.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I do use alcar. I've stacked it with craze, but didn't see any more focus than usual. After researching pea, I just thought it would help make the focus better & possibly a euphoric feeling. Perhaps I should re think my idea... when would be a good time to use pea? On non craze days? I only use craze twice a week.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you like PEA you could look into the new Decimate. I got some nice PEA feels off that. Idk if I would add extra PEA to Craze though.
I need to try some at some point. I like the addition of Paeonol as a inhibitor of monoamine oxidase which should help with PEA's half-life short comings.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to try some at some point. I like the addition of Paeonol as a inhibitor of monoamine oxidase which should help with PEA's half-life short comings.
Taste isn't the greatest, but mood boost was very noticeable for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It would probably burn like that! I just mixed it with Creignite. :eek:
That probably works just as well. I've heard rave reviews on the flavoring of both that and their bulk Agmatine product.