Xfactor advanced or anabeta elite

Christurner14

Awards
Either both or one of these are going to be my next lean bulk supp, which is best from personal opinions??? And with ArA what is the best dosing??? And do you take it on off days???? Thanks guys

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two favorite recomp products.

If you go with ArA go regular XF (not XFA) or X-gels at 1-2g + 2g Carnitine (any will do) + 6g GMS all 30-45min pre-workout.

I really like both products and actually just finished an X-gels use a little while back and am currently using ABE. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are solid, but if i had to go with 1, id do 6 xgel pre-workout 4x per week.

Mik

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both. Run both. Trust me. You'll love it.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a little off subject but to those who only take x-gels or x-factor at the preworkout, do you guy do 2 full cycles?

For instance: 4 x-gels Pre, 4 workout days/week, basically a month + 2 weeks. Do you guys run another bottle or take a break?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is a little off subject but to those who only take x-gels or x-factor at the preworkout, do you guy do 2 full cycles?

For instance: 4 x-gels Pre, 4 workout days/week, basically a month + 2 weeks. Do you guys run another bottle or take a break?
Run for 50 days followed by 50 days off.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tough to beat AnaBeta Elite, however I've heard many report that ArA is one of the best recomp agents available.

I'd try to run both at different times to see how the results compare. Very different MoA's obviously.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough to beat AnaBeta Elite, however I've heard many report that ArA is one of the best recomp agents available.

I'd try to run both at different times to see how the results compare. Very different MoA's obviously.
Agreed. Always better to run supplements solo before stacking to get a feel for them and see how they effect you.

I've ran AB/ABE plenty of times and have never ran ArA but am stacking ArA + AB only because I know what AB does to me :D.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Personally I like to up the dose a bit (6-8caps) and run that for 4-6 weeks. You could run just 4 caps like that for one bottle and get solid results IMO and I wouldn't run two consecutive bottles with each lasting that length.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I like to up the dose a bit (6-8caps) and run that for 4-6 weeks. You could run just 4 caps like that for one bottle and get solid results IMO and I wouldn't run two consecutive bottles with each lasting that length.
I ran mine for 60 days.. Am i gona die! :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running ArA now. This is my second cycle on it. I didn't notice much from the first but thought I would give it another go as so many people love it.

Dosing 1g pre workout I notice increased soreness slightly but it really flares up my triceps tendon.

I am still on the fence whether I notice body composition changes. Given the Baylor study showed no body composition changes but strength improvement perhaps I have been expecting the wrong outcome.

Christurner14

Awards
Decided I'm going to run a 8 week ABE, thanks for the advice guys!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How different is anabeta from anabeta elite?

I ran a bottle of anabeta, was a little mad at myself for getting it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am running ArA now. This is my second cycle on it. I didn't notice much from the first but thought I would give it another go as so many people love it.

Dosing 1g pre workout I notice increased soreness slightly but it really flares up my triceps tendon.

I am still on the fence whether I notice body composition changes. Given the Baylor study showed no body composition changes but strength improvement perhaps I have been expecting the wrong outcome.
Are you in a surplus caloric wise?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you in a surplus caloric wise?
Yes, the first time I was dieting and this time is my first mesocycle post photo shoot so calorie intake has increased.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, the first time I was dieting and this time is my first mesocycle post photo shoot so calorie intake has increased.
I was just curious, because if you were in a deficit and gaining strength, I would certainly see how ArA would be effective. I've yet to use it, but SNS has made it quite affordable and I may have to check it out at some point. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just curious, because if you were in a deficit and gaining strength, I would certainly see how ArA would be effective. I've yet to use it, but SNS has made it quite affordable and I may have to check it out at some point. :D
My strength decreased slightly, as expected.

There were too many variables to me to objectively evaluate whether this was altered at all with ArA intake so I thought it was fair that I gave it another go.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ara.. def worth a try imo.

Mike

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You running it with LCLT and GMS or Aspirin?

Christurner14

Awards
Quick question, will anabeta elite with erase pro make me fail a drugs test??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You running it with LCLT and GMS or Aspirin?
No. Despite it supposedly increasing skeletal muscle uptake I chose to run it solo.

A lot of people were talking about how pronounced there pumps were so I didn't want to add GMS with a carnitine salt to add a confounding variable.

That being said, I will see how much I have left of the four bottles and may add them in for the rest of the run. If I am about half way it would be nice and objective. :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

outlawed

Awards
Both are great for bulking personally. ArA allows great concentration/focus on the muscle trained, causing the muscle to tear easier and as such a great pump follows. I have only used the OG AB and only with a large amount of carbs, I mean 500g+, well I try to eat that much. I have noticed good gains with it and also am a lot fuller when on it.

Remember 90-95% of it comes down to nutrition and training. Get decent food in, chicken, cottage cheese, milk, high protein cereal, etc. And make sure you are training with the right form, it's not about weight!

Oh and also on AB hunger increases which is good, but thirst goes through the roof.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I just dont like hearing about ArA and the heart issues, scares me enough to not bother running it anymore. Plus OG AB is more effective in my opinion anyways. Its a must on any bulk!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great for bulking personally. ArA allows great concentration/focus on the muscle trained, causing the muscle to tear easier and as such a great pump follows. I have only used the OG AB and only with a large amount of carbs, I mean 500g+, well I try to eat that much. I have noticed good gains with it and also am a lot fuller when on it.

Remember 90-95% of it comes down to nutrition and training. Get decent food in, chicken, cottage cheese, milk, high protein cereal, etc. And make sure you are training with the right form, it's not about weight!

Oh and also on AB hunger increases which is good, but thirst goes through the roof.
Great feedback, we are hearing more and more of both the importance of ArA in brain health, as well as hearing feedback from users who say they notice a pronounced effect of focus and mental efficiency.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi swolen ago,

the time i was on ArA my wife got pregnant after a lot of trying. Is ist possible that ArA also have a positive influence on fertility?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi swolen ago,

the time i was on ArA my wife got pregnant after a lot of trying. Is ist possible that ArA also have a positive influence on fertility?
While as of now there is no known reason for why or if it may have helped with your fertility, science has been continually learning of the importance of ArA in many roles throughout the body.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
hi swolen ago,

Prostaglandins are a major component of semen. In fact, one could argue that ArA supplementation is obsolete in females if they swallow

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any double blind, placebo controlled studies to back that up? ;)

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Prostaglandins are a major component of semen. In fact, one could argue that ArA supplementation is obsolete in females if they swallow
Glad you clarified "females". I'm sure there are guys that would have been capping their semen to save money on X-Gels or XF.

(myself not included)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's going on in here? (Reads last few posts) :eek: (slowly backs out of thread)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the above method was advised, would you still use one bolus dose pre workout or split it up into QID dosing?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, I didnt expect the prostaglandin talk to go this route ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New supplement jizzadrol