Xfactor advanced or anabeta elite

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0

    Xfactor advanced or anabeta elite


    Either both or one of these are going to be my next lean bulk supp, which is best from personal opinions??? And with ArA what is the best dosing??? And do you take it on off days???? Thanks guys

  2. Registered User
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    764
    Answers
    0


    Anabeta Elite w/ SNS X-Gels.
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    My two favorite recomp products.

    If you go with ArA go regular XF (not XFA) or X-gels at 1-2g + 2g Carnitine (any will do) + 6g GMS all 30-45min pre-workout.

    I really like both products and actually just finished an X-gels use a little while back and am currently using ABE.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Both are solid, but if i had to go with 1, id do 6 xgel pre-workout 4x per week.

    Mik
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    ABE > XFA
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,120
    Answers
    0


    Both. Run both. Trust me. You'll love it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  7. Registered User
    touchless21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    I know this is a little off subject but to those who only take x-gels or x-factor at the preworkout, do you guy do 2 full cycles?

    For instance: 4 x-gels Pre, 4 workout days/week, basically a month + 2 weeks. Do you guys run another bottle or take a break?
  8. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    I know this is a little off subject but to those who only take x-gels or x-factor at the preworkout, do you guy do 2 full cycles?

    For instance: 4 x-gels Pre, 4 workout days/week, basically a month + 2 weeks. Do you guys run another bottle or take a break?
    Run for 50 days followed by 50 days off.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    1


    Tough to beat AnaBeta Elite, however I've heard many report that ArA is one of the best recomp agents available.

    I'd try to run both at different times to see how the results compare. Very different MoA's obviously.
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Tough to beat AnaBeta Elite, however I've heard many report that ArA is one of the best recomp agents available.

    I'd try to run both at different times to see how the results compare. Very different MoA's obviously.
    Agreed. Always better to run supplements solo before stacking to get a feel for them and see how they effect you.

    I've ran AB/ABE plenty of times and have never ran ArA but am stacking ArA + AB only because I know what AB does to me .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    I know this is a little off subject but to those who only take x-gels or x-factor at the preworkout, do you guy do 2 full cycles?

    For instance: 4 x-gels Pre, 4 workout days/week, basically a month + 2 weeks. Do you guys run another bottle or take a break?
    Personally I like to up the dose a bit (6-8caps) and run that for 4-6 weeks. You could run just 4 caps like that for one bottle and get solid results IMO and I wouldn't run two consecutive bottles with each lasting that length.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Personally I like to up the dose a bit (6-8caps) and run that for 4-6 weeks. You could run just 4 caps like that for one bottle and get solid results IMO and I wouldn't run two consecutive bottles with each lasting that length.
    I ran mine for 60 days.. Am i gona die!
  13. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    I am running ArA now. This is my second cycle on it. I didn't notice much from the first but thought I would give it another go as so many people love it.

    Dosing 1g pre workout I notice increased soreness slightly but it really flares up my triceps tendon.

    I am still on the fence whether I notice body composition changes. Given the Baylor study showed no body composition changes but strength improvement perhaps I have been expecting the wrong outcome.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Registered User
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Decided I'm going to run a 8 week ABE, thanks for the advice guys!!!
  15. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    How different is anabeta from anabeta elite?

    I ran a bottle of anabeta, was a little mad at myself for getting it.
  16. Registered User
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Decided I'm going to run a 8 week ABE, thanks for the advice guys!!!
    You will love it!
  17. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am running ArA now. This is my second cycle on it. I didn't notice much from the first but thought I would give it another go as so many people love it.

    Dosing 1g pre workout I notice increased soreness slightly but it really flares up my triceps tendon.

    I am still on the fence whether I notice body composition changes. Given the Baylor study showed no body composition changes but strength improvement perhaps I have been expecting the wrong outcome.
    Are you in a surplus caloric wise?
  18. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Are you in a surplus caloric wise?
    Yes, the first time I was dieting and this time is my first mesocycle post photo shoot so calorie intake has increased.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes, the first time I was dieting and this time is my first mesocycle post photo shoot so calorie intake has increased.
    I was just curious, because if you were in a deficit and gaining strength, I would certainly see how ArA would be effective. I've yet to use it, but SNS has made it quite affordable and I may have to check it out at some point.
  20. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I was just curious, because if you were in a deficit and gaining strength, I would certainly see how ArA would be effective. I've yet to use it, but SNS has made it quite affordable and I may have to check it out at some point.
    My strength decreased slightly, as expected.

    There were too many variables to me to objectively evaluate whether this was altered at all with ArA intake so I thought it was fair that I gave it another go.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I was just curious, because if you were in a deficit and gaining strength, I would certainly see how ArA would be effective. I've yet to use it, but SNS has made it quite affordable and I may have to check it out at some point.
    Ara.. def worth a try imo.

    Mike
  22. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,120
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am running ArA now. This is my second cycle on it. I didn't notice much from the first but thought I would give it another go as so many people love it.

    Dosing 1g pre workout I notice increased soreness slightly but it really flares up my triceps tendon.

    I am still on the fence whether I notice body composition changes. Given the Baylor study showed no body composition changes but strength improvement perhaps I have been expecting the wrong outcome.
    You running it with LCLT and GMS or Aspirin?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  23. Registered User
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Do you lose strength coming off ArA??
  24. Registered User
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,348
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Do you lose strength coming off ArA??
    Shouldn't if your training and diet are on point.
  25. Registered User
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Quick question, will anabeta elite with erase pro make me fail a drugs test??
  26. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Quick question, will anabeta elite with erase pro make me fail a drugs test??
    Not at all man...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  27. Registered User
    Christurner14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Not at all man...
    Okay thanks man!!
  28. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You running it with LCLT and GMS or Aspirin?
    No. Despite it supposedly increasing skeletal muscle uptake I chose to run it solo.

    A lot of people were talking about how pronounced there pumps were so I didn't want to add GMS with a carnitine salt to add a confounding variable.

    That being said, I will see how much I have left of the four bottles and may add them in for the rest of the run. If I am about half way it would be nice and objective.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    Do you lose strength coming off ArA??
    I never have lost any of my gains, its not at all like when coming off a ph.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  30. Registered User
    outlawed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    31
    Answers
    0


    Both are great for bulking personally. ArA allows great concentration/focus on the muscle trained, causing the muscle to tear easier and as such a great pump follows. I have only used the OG AB and only with a large amount of carbs, I mean 500g+, well I try to eat that much. I have noticed good gains with it and also am a lot fuller when on it.

    Remember 90-95% of it comes down to nutrition and training. Get decent food in, chicken, cottage cheese, milk, high protein cereal, etc. And make sure you are training with the right form, it's not about weight!

    Oh and also on AB hunger increases which is good, but thirst goes through the roof.
  31. Registered User
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Answers
    0


    I just dont like hearing about ArA and the heart issues, scares me enough to not bother running it anymore. Plus OG AB is more effective in my opinion anyways. Its a must on any bulk!!
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Both are great for bulking personally. ArA allows great concentration/focus on the muscle trained, causing the muscle to tear easier and as such a great pump follows. I have only used the OG AB and only with a large amount of carbs, I mean 500g+, well I try to eat that much. I have noticed good gains with it and also am a lot fuller when on it.

    Remember 90-95% of it comes down to nutrition and training. Get decent food in, chicken, cottage cheese, milk, high protein cereal, etc. And make sure you are training with the right form, it's not about weight!

    Oh and also on AB hunger increases which is good, but thirst goes through the roof.
    Great feedback, we are hearing more and more of both the importance of ArA in brain health, as well as hearing feedback from users who say they notice a pronounced effect of focus and mental efficiency.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  33. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    733
    Answers
    1


    hi swolen ago,

    the time i was on ArA my wife got pregnant after a lot of trying. Is ist possible that ArA also have a positive influence on fertility?
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    hi swolen ago,

    the time i was on ArA my wife got pregnant after a lot of trying. Is ist possible that ArA also have a positive influence on fertility?
    While as of now there is no known reason for why or if it may have helped with your fertility, science has been continually learning of the importance of ArA in many roles throughout the body.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  35. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    hi swolen ago,

    the time i was on ArA my wife got pregnant after a lot of trying. Is ist possible that ArA also have a positive influence on fertility?
    Prostaglandins are a major component of semen. In fact, one could argue that ArA supplementation is obsolete in females if they swallow
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Registered User
    MonteCedillo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    420
    Answers
    0


    ^^^ LMAO!
  37. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Are there any double blind, placebo controlled studies to back that up?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    Wocheezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    185
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Are there any double blind, placebo controlled studies to back that up?
    I'm willing to "donate" my prostaglandins if a research opportunity arises
  39. Registered User
    Lutztenways's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Prostaglandins are a major component of semen. In fact, one could argue that ArA supplementation is obsolete in females if they swallow
    Glad you clarified "females". I'm sure there are guys that would have been capping their semen to save money on X-Gels or XF.

    (myself not included)
  40. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    What's going on in here? (Reads last few posts) (slowly backs out of thread)
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro stacked with Anabeta Elite or after?
    By jmc9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. ECA or PES (ANABETA ELITE, ERASE, ALAPHAMINE, T2) ?
    By super74nova in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 11:40 AM
  3. anabeta elite and x factor advanced
    By thr33x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 03:24 AM
  4. D-pol + Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite or Endosurge
    By shaun929 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 04:30 PM
  5. Anabeta elite or anabolic pump
    By cg123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in