Best pre workout for strength?

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
I generally make my own pre workout from bulk ingredients, but will be going back to a pre made one for convenience sake. What is the best PWO out there currently for pure strength?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 should be hitting the shelves pretty soon and it got great reviews during beta testing. Give it a look when you get the chance.

manstr

manstr

Awards
Uncut is pretty good. I'd stack it with another product though maybe enhanced for the nitrates cdp and agmatine

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DS Craze is awesome for strength training....real mental focus when you're hitting the big lifts! Made some of my best gains off that stuff! :head:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Stimul8 should be hitting the shelves pretty soon and it got great reviews during beta testing. Give it a look when you get the chance.
mmmm strength may be a side benefit of this, but not targeted for that specific goal..
for strength and weight training purposes, we have the existing Igniite2

but OP - when you say "strength" what exactly do you mean? what is it in a supplement that you think translates to strength output?
stims? any specific ingredient? (other than creatine, which of course Ignite2 has in the preferred ph-balanced buffered CreaTrona we include in the product)..what exactly is you bulk concoction made of, so that we can understand better what it is you are looking for?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
By pure strength, I'm assuming you mean low pump, heavy stimulant? Or maybe something with a large dose of Citrulline Malate in it? Citrulline Malate has had studies done on it that show an increase in bench press reps (if you google it I'm sure you'll find it) and I just add 9g of it to whatever I use. Something with a strong stimulant like DMAA, creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate is what I'd look at for just pure strength. Jack3d plus bulk CM would give you that, but I'm sure there's other things out there.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Whatever will help me move more weight for more reps. I dont care about the pump or any superficial side effect, strictly performance

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Pretty tough to top Enhanced, which manipulates cholinergic signaling, NO distribution, and energy levels

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enhanced
Max pump

I'm beta testing stimul8 and to be honest, its really good so far.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Uncut is pretty good. I'd stack it with another product though maybe enhanced for the nitrates cdp and agmatine
I like this answer, Uncut is legit. Shoot me an PM and I can get some samples out to you if you haven't tried it yet. I've yet to try Enhanced but the profile looks awesome as well as well as the feedback.

Kalju

Awards
Omega sports ultima gives you endurance and strength like no other preworkout.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
but of course! :)
strength AND endurance with this one..no preWO concoction is complete without this in mix!
I might have to try this Max Pump... It seems like everyone who has tried it loves it lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Which ever you choose you will be happy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the obvious choice would be Gameday!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Acute strength gains being elicited by supplementation is rare (talking outside of the context of stimulants performance enhancement properties), but Citrulline is a solid choice nonetheless.