Sleep problems

locality

Awards
How can I deal with them?
I don't want to take any prescribed nonsense.
Are there any effective sleep-aid supplements out there to help knock me out at night?

locality

Awards
Hey, thanks for the quick reply.
Are those something taken together?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
do you want to go OTC sleep aid or something a bit more natural?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut XT at 1g gave me great sleep, but you cannot dose it regularly bc of dependency/tolerance.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It means over the counter :D, oh and Melatonin and Phenibut XT are great options. Inhibit P (with Macuna [precursor to dopamine]) is another great one.

If falling asleep is your issue (not just staying asleep) then dosing melatonin and phenibut are two of the best products you cn use, with products containing macuna just adding to the benefits.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If your looking for a natural sleep aid AlRI makes two product Lean Dreams and Comatose. I have used Lean Dreams in the past and it worked well and I have heard great things about Comatose.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out g8. It's awesome.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One second

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^Oooh phenibut :D nicee

locality

Awards
Thanks, there's plenty here for me to choose from.
I think I'll go with the heroin.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I just recently tried Resurrect PM by Ronnie Coleman. This product doesn't make you tired but it helps you get deep sleep. I feel completely refreshed when i wake up

Also, in the past i've used uber mag, uber inositol, topical mag by Charles Poliquin which also works great. Taking 2-4 caps of uber mag and night made me very relaxed and tired

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How can I deal with them?
I don't want to take any prescribed nonsense.
Are there any effective sleep-aid supplements out there to help knock me out at night?
I ve taken several supplements that have worked decent but the best I ve had is Formutech's REM 8.0.

My current night time stack is Melatonin 3mg (2pills), Formutech Nutrition's ZMA and recommended dose, and I use REM 8.0 about every few days and sometimes 2 days back to back. I don't use it everyday so I am not dependent and Phenibut is powerful. Your body can become dependent. SO no matter what you pick as a Night time sleep aid, be aware that most have GABA and Phenibut so don't take daily alternate use.

If you decide to try my stack let me know. I have a few bro's that have trouble sleeping due to all the other stuff they take and they have tried my set up and love it.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Im a major insomniac so here goes my list:

Supplements for sleep:
-Ketophen
-HGHpro
-Phenibut XT
-3Z

Available at walmart:
-Unisom
-Melatonin
-Valerian root
-5-htp

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
I'm prescribed zanaflex for sleep issues and it works well. natural I would use 10 mg melatonin with 750 mg tyrosine, 5-htp and l-dopa and get about 5 hours of solid sleep. as I built a tolerance to that mixture I sought my docs opinion and the zanaflex he prescribed is non habit forming and building a tolerance isn't an issue. I still only get about 5 hours at a time but I wake ready to roll.

JoeRich

Awards
ZMA has worked wonders for me Hope this helps

locality

Awards
I ve taken several supplements that have worked decent but the best I ve had is Formutech's REM 8.0.

My current night time stack is Melatonin 3mg (2pills), Formutech Nutrition's ZMA and recommended dose, and I use REM 8.0 about every few days and sometimes 2 days back to back. I don't use it everyday so I am not dependent and Phenibut is powerful. Your body can become dependent. SO no matter what you pick as a Night time sleep aid, be aware that most have GABA and Phenibut so don't take daily alternate use.

If you decide to try my stack let me know. I have a few bro's that have trouble sleeping due to all the other stuff they take and they have tried my set up and love it.
I think I'll go with the Melatonin and ZMA, but I won't be able to get Formutech products where I live (Germany). I have trouble falling asleep from my previous employment where I learned to go forever without sleep and like it. :p Maybe I should just consult a doctor, but I'm worried about taking an aid that is so powerful that I won't wake up in the event of an emergency. I have young children in my care.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
I have always had sleep issues myself, but cant really personally recommend anything to you because I havent found anything that works for me. Melatonin, l dopa, zma, gaba, shut eye..nothin. Most find that any of the above will help them with sleep though