Liftmode Products? (98% pure Icariin)

1. Registered User
    Answers

Liftmode Products? (98% pure Icariin)

So I've been trying to find some HGW with a high % of Icariin and the best one I've found is 60%. However I recently stumbled upon Liftmode Powder of pure Icariin and wanted to know if anyone has tried their products and can attest to their efficacy.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I have used liftmode products before and their phenylpiracetam met claims. Also great customer service. That said, 98% icariin is a tough synthesis for anyone

http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Registered User
    Answers

High extracts of icariin are notoriously expensive as well hence it being rare for companies to use above a 30% extract in their formulas.

I have no experience either way with this company though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I've purchased their phenibut which was probably the best quality I've ever purchased. They also shipped it with a copy of the third-party HPLC batch analysis verifying its purity, which was a nice touch. Customer service was great, and the sent it with a coupon for $20 off my next order of phenibut, which I'm still waiting to use.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Nice, sounds like they are legit for the most part. I did read somewhere that higher extracts of Icariin are more expensive and tougher for companies to make so I'm def looking forward to giving this a try.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using their Oleamide...interesting and potent stuff. Was thinking of starting a thread on it and their other, lesser known noots.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'm using their Oleamide...interesting and potent stuff. Was thinking of starting a thread on it and their other, lesser known noots.
    What are you noticing?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

It's calming bordering on sedating. Vaguely cannibis-like but without the heavy hitting sides or morning after grogginess. Muscle/body relaxation as well. So far, I have only dosed up to 150 mg. Effects are noticeable at 50mg and become moreso at the higher doses. Haven't found if there are diminishing returns yet.

A pretty economical calmative agent so far. Been wanting to try their icariin and skull cap extracts as well.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    It's calming bordering on sedating. Vaguely cannibis-like but without the heavy hitting sides or morning after grogginess. Muscle/body relaxation as well. So far, I have only dosed up to 150 mg. Effects are noticeable at 50mg and become moreso at the higher doses. Haven't found if there are diminishing returns yet.

A pretty economical calmative agent so far. Been wanting to try their icariin and skull cap extracts as well.

Interesting.

I have used their Phenylpiracetam and it was top notch. I would definitely use them again.
    You get that 20 dollar coupon off too if you post a review up. Not bad.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I've actually had better results with plain HGW.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've actually had better results with plain HGW.
    What did you notice when you took 98% icariin?
    PES Representative
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What did you notice when you took 98% icariin?

I never took the 98%. I did take 60% or something like that when nutraplanet carried the bulk a few years back. HGW worked better for me than icariin ever did though.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I use their phenylpiracetam and green tea extract. They are a very good company with the highest quality I've yet to find. Packaging is great and I've had all my orders in 2 days.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Well the Icariin should be in tomorrow morning and I'll report back with the results either way.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmatsunaga View Post
    Well the Icariin should be in tomorrow morning and I'll report back with the results either way.
    When this item arrives could you tell me what colour the powder is please?

On the spectrum of icariin purity the powders will go from brown (low quality extract) towards pale yellow for the higher quality extracts.
    PES Representative
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Should taste absolutely horrible from what I've read in the past.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    When this item arrives could you tell me what colour the powder is please?

On the spectrum of icariin purity the powders will go from brown (low quality extract) towards pale yellow for the higher quality extracts.
    Color isn't the only sign of purity and can change a bit without affecting quality. Liftmode is very careful with this aspect and it is noted on the lab results that they send with all their products. In fact, they recently discontinued carrying their phenylpiracetam for a period of time because the supplier was sending them product with slightly less purity.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

At liftmode I see some extracts come in FBLM or FBA...can someone tell me what is the difference between FBLM and FBA extracts?...ex. Magnolia Bark Extract comes in both.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

So yeah I got the Icariin earlier today. It's like a pale yellowish color and it tastes like hell. No distinct flavor but bitter as all hell, like ****ty medicine. Noticed some pretty decent pumps during my workout but it might be too early to notice anything profound. The weird thing is that it comes with a COA going into detail about the HGW extract but on the supplement facts on the back it says Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma longifolia jack) 200:1??? Idk wtf that's all about.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Strange man. Maybe a labeling issue. I would contact them. And warned you about the taste...
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Email them and you'll get a response quick. I have had questions and within 24 hours the owner is responding back.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I contacted the company and they said that FBA is "Fulfilled by Amazon" and FBLM is "Fulfilled by Liftmode". So I just ordered the least expensive product after shipping. The product itself is exactly the same if the specs are the same.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

The stuff NP had was awesome! I think it was 40%.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I tried some of that 98% lifmode stuff off of Amazon, gave it a thorough trial too, results were absolutely nothing it was less effective than some 20% stuff I had from GNC, I've always had best results from the 50% and 60% products.
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffy View Post
    Yeah I tried some of that 98% lifmode stuff off of Amazon, gave it a thorough trial too, results were absolutely nothing it was less effective than some 20% stuff I had from GNC, I've always had best results from the 50% and 60% products.
    Got to use it with specific ingredients brotha
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Got to use it with specific ingredients brotha
    Care to elaborate?
  27. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post

Care to elaborate?
    I can, however before I do I want to know what effects you are looking for, libido or weight loss
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

More on the libido side. I have other methods for weight loss.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

ive been taking the world ABS icariin the past 2 weeks, i just received my liftmode 98% icariin today.
    the 98% icariin is a pale green color(really hard to describe the exact color) and the taste is absolute garbage with a strong after taste.
    the reason im taking icariin is to be stronger and be able to lift more. which i think it is working.
    my lifts have been going up, and the weights i did last week just seems easier. but ive been taking a plethora of creatine supplements, so that could be part of the reason.

i also ordered a couple other things from liftmode. i really enjoy their stuff, but everything is extracted from china. whatever that means
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

subbed
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    the reason im taking icariin is to be stronger and be able to lift more. which i think it is working.
    my lifts have been going up, and the weights i did last week just seems easier. but ive been taking a plethora of creatine supplements, so that could be part of the reason.
    I really don't think Icariin can do that...
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I really don't think Icariin can do that...
    i buy into all the marketing crap

joking aside i dont know if it can or what it actually even does. my libido has always been good so i could never tell from that but all i know is im lifting more weights. that could be from a thousand different reasons but of all the things that im doing and taking. something has to be working right? might just be my hard work and dedication ;p
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    ive been taking the world ABS icariin the past 2 weeks, i just received my liftmode 98% icariin today.
    the 98% icariin is a pale green color(really hard to describe the exact color) and the taste is absolute garbage with a strong after taste.
    Curious about the World ABS Icariin. Did you notice effect from it? I've looked at their website & thinking about trying a bottle.
    I used the Liftmode 98% icariin for about 3 straight weeks recently and noticed very little effect.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    Curious about the World ABS Icariin. Did you notice effect from it? I've looked at their website & thinking about trying a bottle.
    I used the Liftmode 98% icariin for about 3 straight weeks recently and noticed very little effect.
    No i cant say i did. I think you have to know what youre trying to get out of Icariin and for my purpose no it didnt.
    but i was also taking tong kat, creatine, betaine... and a few other things even tho i got stronger, i cant say for sure its because of icariin.
    no i dont think it was icariin at all, it might had something to do with it, but i highly doubt it.
    to be fair i cant really judge ASB Icariin because i never ran it solo, but most likely i would not be buying any anytime soon
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  140 lbs.
    Answers

Got my answer from bb.com .lol. Almost thought you were a rep for liftmode at first.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 08:46 AM
  2. Taurus NEW Product PURE T2 - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:17 PM
  3. Best capped pure Nettle product available (non-Bulk)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:52 PM