Liftmode Products? (98% pure Icariin)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    the reason im taking icariin is to be stronger and be able to lift more. which i think it is working.
    my lifts have been going up, and the weights i did last week just seems easier. but ive been taking a plethora of creatine supplements, so that could be part of the reason.
    I really don't think Icariin can do that...

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I really don't think Icariin can do that...
    i buy into all the marketing crap

joking aside i dont know if it can or what it actually even does. my libido has always been good so i could never tell from that but all i know is im lifting more weights. that could be from a thousand different reasons but of all the things that im doing and taking. something has to be working right? might just be my hard work and dedication ;p
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    ive been taking the world ABS icariin the past 2 weeks, i just received my liftmode 98% icariin today.
    the 98% icariin is a pale green color(really hard to describe the exact color) and the taste is absolute garbage with a strong after taste.
    Curious about the World ABS Icariin. Did you notice effect from it? I've looked at their website & thinking about trying a bottle.
    I used the Liftmode 98% icariin for about 3 straight weeks recently and noticed very little effect.

4. Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    Curious about the World ABS Icariin. Did you notice effect from it? I've looked at their website & thinking about trying a bottle.
    I used the Liftmode 98% icariin for about 3 straight weeks recently and noticed very little effect.
    No i cant say i did. I think you have to know what youre trying to get out of Icariin and for my purpose no it didnt.
    but i was also taking tong kat, creatine, betaine... and a few other things even tho i got stronger, i cant say for sure its because of icariin.
    no i dont think it was icariin at all, it might had something to do with it, but i highly doubt it.
    to be fair i cant really judge ASB Icariin because i never ran it solo, but most likely i would not be buying any anytime soon

5. Got my answer from bb.com .lol. Almost thought you were a rep for liftmode at first.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Taurus NEW Product PURE T2 - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:17 PM
  3. Best capped pure Nettle product available (non-Bulk)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 02:52 PM