1st Nootropic Stack. Recommended ingredients

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running a Nootropic stack this coming fall for my school work.. I've been browsing around to see what other people have been adding into theirs.. Here's a list of what I'm considering. Opinions about additions/modifications to this stack are welcomed..

Huperzine A
Alpha-GPC
CDP-Choline
Oxi/Prima/Aniracetam
tyrosine
Pyritinol
ALCAR
Primatene (On 2 wks/off1)

I've also heard some good things about Focus Xt

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
no real point in bumping the thread when its the 3rd topic on page 1.. But wth bump anyways

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
No sense in running out and buying a ton of stuff. Start with Focus Xt and see how that works for you, then maybe add a Racetam
I could do that. I like making my own blends though. If it's not significantly more per serving to make my own I'd like the benefit of tweaking ratios of the diff ingredients.

domore

Awards
I could do that. I like making my own blends though. If it's not significantly more per serving to make my own I'd like the benefit of tweaking ratios of the diff ingredients.
If this is your first nootropic stack, it would be wise to use only one or two compounds to assess their efficacy. Nootropics are very subjective. Some individuals may have excessive NMDA activity or dopaminergic signaling.

I would either start with Focus XT, or I would use a small stack of ALCAR, CDP-Choline, and caffeine.

Edit: I would assume that the Huperzine A dose, in FXT, is dosed very responsibly, too. At high doses and continuous usage, Hup A has shown to be a NMDA antagonist, meaning that it can block glutamatergic functioning. It won't block it at the doses normally recommended, but just letting you know.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No sense in running out and buying a ton of stuff. Start with Focus Xt and see how that works for you, then maybe add a Racetam
If this is your first nootropic stack, it would be wise to use only one or two compounds to assess their efficacy. Nootropics are very subjective. Some individuals may have excessive NMDA activity or dopaminergic signaling.

I would either start with Focus XT, or I would use a small stack of ALCAR, CDP-Choline, and caffeine.

Edit: I would assume that the Huperzine A dose, in FXT, is dosed very responsibly, too. At high doses and continuous usage, Hup A has shown to be a NMDA antagonist, meaning that it can block glutamatergic functioning. It won't block it at the doses normally recommended, but just letting you know.
Great advice here. Nootropics are an excellent way to enhance recall and other things regarding learning and memory but the more you take =/= superhuman brain which is often how people perceive them. Choline, ALCAR and Hyperzine A would be my first choices (all in Focus XT) and a racetam a little further down the track.

I would add DAA and caffeine to the mix just for that little bit extra.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Any SNS reps have a promo code or anything I could use to purchase Focus Xt?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Accute or chronic Cholinergia is not something you wanna end up with haha...I get all foggy and with head aches. Also, Hup is hard to dose responsibly, hence I agree with the recommendation of Focus-XT, it is very well dosed and ratio'd.

Now if you want to try something of another route:

-2g SNS-ALCAR
-Demiurge (dose carefully...some friends pop it like vicodin candy, but yeah that's more for stim addicts).

Or , go with 250mg Caffeine , 25mg Ephedrine , 2g ALCAR and AND Caffeine Free Focus XT (or just the regular focus xt and the alcar plus eph ;)! )

Makes study , work and date nights a whole lot more efficient!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Accute or chronic Cholinergia is not something you wanna end up with haha...I get all foggy and with head aches. Also, Hup is hard to dose responsibly, hence I agree with the recommendation of Focus-XT, it is very well dosed and ratio'd.

Now if you want to try something of another route:

-2g SNS-ALCAR
-Demiurge (dose carefully...some friends pop it like vicodin candy, but yeah that's more for stim addicts).

Or , go with 250mg Caffeine , 25mg Ephedrine , 2g ALCAR and AND Caffeine Free Focus XT (or just the regular focus xt and the alcar plus eph ;)! )

Makes study , work and date nights a whole lot more efficient!
Thanks for the reply.. I make my own PWO blend so I've got the caffeine tabs in stock.. I think caff free Focus Xt + Primatene+ Caffeine tablets would be a good place to start.. Focus already has the Alcar in it. Would more be beneficial?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the reply.. I make my own PWO blend so I've got the caffeine tabs in stock.. I think caff free Focus Xt + Primatene+ Caffeine tablets would be a good place to start.. Focus already has the Alcar in it. Would more be beneficial?
Yes sir! When I add 1-1.5g of ALCAR to FXT I still feel the difference! I'm a fan of adding 2g but even at lower it's just amazing. Good combo right there, I personally am an addicted fan of that combo you just described haha. The fruit punch taste is just magnificent.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Any promo/discount codes for the NP store? :fingersx:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any promo/discount codes for the NP store? :fingersx:
Bring it up with the Nutra Planet Ninja Monkeys! We are just reps for SNS :) if you like our products ask for a promo from them...or google around for some deals ;)!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Bring it up with the Nutra Planet Ninja Monkeys! We are just reps for SNS :) if you like our products ask for a promo from them...or google around for some deals ;)!
I just bought it now w/o.. Got some Trutein + Caff free Focus Xt and ALCAR. 68 bucks :/

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just bought it now w/o.. Got some Trutein + Caff free Focus Xt and ALCAR. 68 bucks :/
I would love to get some feedback on how you like it kind sir :) that's a beast stack right there!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd suggest Focus XT as well.

1g ALCAR + 200mg Caffeine twice a day is a very basic stack as well. Both can be picked up from SNS.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glucuronolactone is certainly on list to try soon as well.
Its a great energy product without feeling stimmed out like caffeine or dmaa. Which is why it is used in so many energy drinks

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its a great energy product without feeling stimmed out like caffeine or dmaa. Which is why it is used in so many energy drinks
Unfortunately, it's under-dosed in most energy drinks. I believe Red Bull has an appreciable amount, though.