1st Nootropic stack for studying/motivation

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Interesting. I have never tried plcar, but most studies I have read about it showed that it is generally beneficial for overall fatigue, which Rhodiola takes care of for me. I haven't read much about the mental benefits because most studies then start to focus on Alcar.

2. Just an FYI.. Focus XT starts to really shine a couple weeks in. The acute effects are nice, however the cumulative effects with prolonged usage are phenomenal. Don't give up on it quite yet.

I also suggest people purchase 2 tubs, that way you can truly appreciate the effects over an 8 week course. You can even add in a little bulk ALCAR and some Na-R-ALA.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Just an FYI.. Focus XT starts to really shine a couple weeks in. The acute effects are nice, however the cumulative effects with prolonged usage are phenomenal. Don't give up on it quite yet.

I also suggest people purchase 2 tubs, that way you can truly appreciate the effects over an 8 week course. You can even add in a little bulk ALCAR and some Na-R-ALA.

I have ALCAR. I tried dosing it separately today but honestly hadn't noticed anything.. I'd hope I could notice something after 4 weeks use before buying another tub..I've been advised to start w/ a half a scoop as the choline from 1 full scoop was likely what made me tired last time...

4. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    I have ALCAR. I tried dosing it separately today but honestly hadn't noticed anything.. I'd hope I could notice something after 4 weeks use before buying another tub..I've been advised to start w/ a half a scoop as the choline from 1 full scoop was likely what made me tired last time...
    Certainly listen to the SNS reps, they know there stuff especially when it comes to this product.

Haven't heard of too many people having that side effect from Choline, albeit I recognize it's possible.

5. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Certainly listen to the SNS reps, they know there stuff especially when it comes to this product.

Haven't heard of too many people having that side effect from Choline, albeit I recognize it's possible.
    Hopefully I'll notice something in the next week or so
    •   

6. Anyone try Craze + Demiurge? I love Craze for the tunnel vision effect and just got two bottles of Demiurge....might give it a go!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone try Craze + Demiurge? I love Craze for the tunnel vision effect and just got two bottles of Demiurge....might give it a go!
    Sounds like a great stack. I've heard a lot of good things about Demiurge but haven't tried it. It will be the next supp I get.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

8. The tunnel vision effect is coming from the phenylpiracetam in Demiurge.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The tunnel vision effect is coming from the phenylpiracetam in Demiurge.
    How would you compare Phenylpiracetam (in Demiurge) to others such as Aniracetam and Prami..?

10. Look back about 20 posts and I broke down the differences for me in some detail.

Phenyl- overall body energy and "awakening" feeling of the mind. Lifts fog.
    Prami- just an anxious energy like too much caffeine. Very energizing, but not good for people like me that lean towards slight anxiety.
    Ani- Hands down the best social noot. Pulls together thoughts, good for public speaking, and a moderate anxiolytic. Doesn't seem to support learning, but rather taking what you already have in your brain and putting it together.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    How would you compare Phenylpiracetam (in Demiurge) to others such as Aniracetam and Prami..?
    Falls short in comparison to Aniracetam, oxi, etc My favorite was Piracetam

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Falls short in comparison to Aniracetam, oxi, etc My favorite was Piracetam
    What did you notice w/ the Piracetam?

13. anyone tried noopept? its the newest nootropic out and is 1000x stronger than piracetam hence only need a 10mg dose. I was curious about it so I got some in going to try some today actually, he.

14. Quote Originally Posted by T.R.A.N.C.E. View Post
    anyone tried noopept? its the newest nootropic out and is 1000x stronger than piracetam hence only need a 10mg dose. I was curious about it so I got some in going to try some today actually, he.
    Let us know how it goes? I was curious about that one

15. I like demiurge and focus xt a lot

16. I can only get phenyl here so my only experience is with Demiurge and Focus XT. The combo worked well for me during periods of intense study and cramming.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

17. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    I like demiurge and focus xt a lot
    I use Focus-Xt as a sleep aid.... :/

18. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    I use Focus-Xt as a sleep aid.... :/
    Try dosing down it may just be overloading you. Some people have to get used to it.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Try dosing down it may just be overloading you. Some people have to get used to it.
    I've been doin that the past few days... Seems that when I half the dose I'm not getting enough of the other ingredients to create that nootropic effect we're all lookin for...I'll keep at it tho

20. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    I've been doin that the past few days... Seems that when I half the dose I'm not getting enough of the other ingredients to create that nootropic effect we're all lookin for...I'll keep at it tho
    What sort of nootropic effects do you expect to feel?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

21. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    What sort of nootropic effects do you expect to feel?
    Mainly the "laser-focus" people always claim to get with these types of supps..

22. Weird, I tried 2 caps of Demiurge with Craze and noticed no significant difference. Keep in mind though that I respond really well to Craze. Just thought I would notice something in terms of enhanced focus. Oh well....everyone is different.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Weird, I tried 2 caps of Demiurge with Craze and noticed no significant difference. Keep in mind though that I respond really well to Craze. Just thought I would notice something in terms of enhanced focus. Oh well....everyone is different.
    2 does nothing for me. Try 10 (srs)

24. Lately I have been adding sulbutamine to my Caffein and it gives me an extra focus and happiness actually, I feel really good on it

Sulbutamine on its own didn't do anything for me though...

25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    10??? Holy! At that dose, I'll get 6 servings out of my one bottle! Any potential side effects to taking that much phenylpiracetam?

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    10 pills of anything sounds like a death-sentence..

27. I think that is a really silly post, especially for Cooper.

28. @mcc23, you don't seem to be having much luck so far. Have you tried Alpha-GPC by itself yet? I have been taking it for years and I think it is nothing short of amazing for recall and general clearness.
    Last edited by kisaj; 07-23-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: fat fingered

29. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    @mcc23, you don't seem to be having much luck so far. Have you tried Alpha-GPC by itself yet? I have been taking it for years and I think it is nothing short of amazing for recall and general clearness.
    No I haven't..I was considering purchasing some Aniracetam in the next month, so I'd probably end up trying A-GPC out.. It's the most expensive of the choline varieties IIRC. CDP seems like a slightly cheaper alternative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:21 PM
  2. Anarchy Stack for Women
    By meg1793 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 11:35 PM
  3. Nootropics Stack...
    By Kylixer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:51 PM