Nitrates in D-Pol
- 07-03-2013, 11:09 PM
- 07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
It depends on how long you have been taking- how many weeks have you been taking it?Eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
07-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I would not feel comfortable making any specific recommendations on how a supplement and prescription medication may interact.
There will be the increased possibility of hypotension with the combination and it may depend on how you react to both in this area.
Have you taken cialis in the past?
How long have you been on Dpol?
Is the Cialis prescribed from a doctor or recreation (not assuming anything just wondering)?
The dietary supplement nitrates are not as strong as RX nitrates for angina which are a major contraindication with PDE-5 inhibitors.
Dietary nitrates should have a half-life of around 5-8 hours though if I am not mistaken.
Head Purus Labs Rep
07-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Nitrate half life is 3-8 hours depending on food intake in that time frame.. 5 would be a safe bet.
"The 1- to 5-min half-life of nitrite is intermediate between that of nitrate (5–8 h) and nitric oxide (milliseconds) (44)."
Food sources of nitrates and nitrites: the physiologic context for potential health benefits
07-13-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm been taking D-Pol for about 3 weeks and Cialis was given to me by a doctors. Thanks, for all your input.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Problem in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
- By blacklac in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2013, 01:56 AM
- By egoalterna in forum Purus LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:10 PM
- By bill86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:18 AM
- By islandmagic in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2011, 05:14 PM