Alphamine vs OxyElite powder?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
For you guys that have tried both which one did you like the best for fat loss? Would it be a good idea to stack them?

Thanks guys!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried OEP so can't give a personal testimonial.

Don't bother stacking them. Pick one and use it solo. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have used alphamine before (Thanks to Bolt) and enjoyed it thoroughly. I would say go with Alphamine due to personal experience...adding SNS Reduce-XT would be magnificent!

Like bdcc here, I have not tried OEP, just recommending something I liked.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it was the old version of oep, i'd say it's not even close and i'd go with oep every time, i do not think the powder is the old version however

i can only give my input on alphamine as i haven't tried the new oep forumla but i wasn't impressed with alphamine

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
they are both great products.

if your diet and training are in order they will both aid in getting you lean

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Can someone get a little creative and try a scoop of each and report back here?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried alphamine...could only tolerate 1 cap of OG oep....been using oep powder for a couple weeks now, just 1x/day...3/4 of a scoop mostly, finally got up to 1 full scoop...like it way better than oep caps...man it makes my lower body sweat..

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of alphamine. I got 2 tubs of oep blue razz but haven't opened them yet. I almost wish somebody would trade me for alphamine but I guess I should give the oep powder a try when I cut. But I'd still be willing to give up my 2 tubs of oep for 1 tub of alphamine.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't stack the two. There is good feedback on both products. I'm bias cause Alphamine is my favorite product. But seems to be lots of people liked the thought of a powdered fat burner.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a big fan of alphamine. I got 2 tubs of oep blue razz but haven't opened them yet. I almost wish somebody would trade me for alphamine but I guess I should give the oep powder a try when I cut. But I'd still be willing to give up my 2 tubs of oep for 1 tub of alphamine.
This is Alphamine dedication lol :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have used both, 2 tubs of OEP and countless alphamine. Taste I give to RL alphamine. Muscle retention I give to alphamine, HICA is a great inclusion. Fat burning ability I give to alphamine but only slightly. OEP has been great here as well. Stim effect I give to OEP and as such it is the one I prefer adding into my Preworkout while in a cutting phase.

Hope this helps, any other questions I'm your man here

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Have used both, 2 tubs of OEP and countless alphamine. Taste I give to RL alphamine. Muscle retention I give to alphamine, HICA is a great inclusion. Fat burning ability I give to alphamine but only slightly. OEP has been great here as well. Stim effect I give to OEP and as such it is the one I prefer adding into my Preworkout while in a cutting phase.

Hope this helps, any other questions I'm your man here
Great, thanks for the help!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor is chicksdigalphamine

genius facebook page...I hope it grows.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
2 sisters, fairly attractive, work at my gym. They were working out last night and caught them shooting back some C4. Instantly thought they should be digging alphamine. Have to wait til I restock, ill hook em up and try to get pics

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both alphamine and OEPowder.

I prefer alphamine over the OEP. The OEP is simply a mild fat burner, and I usually mix a 1/2 scoop intra with my MBCAA+ (both blue razz) and Yes, it makes me sweat. I prefer alphamine over the OEP because of the other benefits - appetite is curbed better, whole body feels like a fat melting furnace, and my focus is way up. Just my honest opinion. I love USPlabs and PES products equally as a whole!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 sisters, fairly attractive, work at my gym. They were working out last night and caught them shooting back some C4. Instantly thought they should be digging alphamine. Have to wait til I restock, ill hook em up and try to get pics
Yes please, that would be awesome. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I prefer alphamine over the OEP. The OEP is simply a mild fat burner, and I usually mix a 1/2 scoop intra with my MBCAA+ (both blue razz) and Yes, it makes me sweat. I prefer alphamine over the OEP because of the other benefits - appetite is curbed better, whole body feels like a fat melting furnace, and my focus is way up. Just my honest opinion. I love USPlabs and PES products equally as a whole!
Thank you for chiming in with a product comparison.

I have to ask, which is your favourite flavour Alphamine?

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for chiming in with a product comparison.

I have to ask, which is your favourite flavour Alphamine?
Always here to give my honest opinion to others! Both are good products!

I have actually had both Fruit punch and Raspberry lemonade. I like both flavors, but I prefer the Raspberry lemonade!

d1sc1ple

Awards

I feel the same way, OEP isnt bad its just that AlphaMine is so good! It just makes me feel so fantastic all day. And I love both flavors, i just trade back and forth but Clemenza told me to try a scoop of each which i still have yet to try since one flavor is normally in my car and the other one is in my apartment.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine. As far as fat burning I have found it to be an alternative to eca. Oep not so much.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine " imitated but not equaled " just my word !

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've yet to try Oep powder, great feedback in here.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice comparison. Both companies are very much good companies. I can say I do love my AP from USP was my first GDA I ever tried and its still my go to.

rooster1

Awards
I've tried them both and currently have both on hand. Alphamine is my go to but I tried the OEP powder because I got it in a package deal. Both are great products but Alphamine is definitely stronger. Both make me sweat buckets though.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have been up in the air weather to try alphamine and I think I'm convinced. Alphamine = PES cherry popped!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always here to give my honest opinion to others! Both are good products!

I have actually had both Fruit punch and Raspberry lemonade. I like both flavors, but I prefer the Raspberry lemonade!
I feel the same way, OEP isnt bad its just that AlphaMine is so good! It just makes me feel so fantastic all day. And I love both flavors, i just trade back and forth but Clemenza told me to try a scoop of each which i still have yet to try since one flavor is normally in my car and the other one is in my apartment.
Alphamine. As far as fat burning I have found it to be an alternative to eca. Oep not so much.
Alphamine " imitated but not equaled " just my word !
I've tried them both and currently have both on hand. Alphamine is my go to but I tried the OEP powder because I got it in a package deal. Both are great products but Alphamine is definitely stronger. Both make me sweat buckets though.
I have been up in the air weather to try alphamine and I think I'm convinced. Alphamine = PES cherry popped!
Lots of Alphamine love in here. Thanks guys. :)

Reactions: 804
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed it is very nice to hear all the alphamine love. Both of these products are amazing in there own ways.

We definitely appreciate all the support.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's c4? Explosives?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I like to hear this kind of news. Keep us posted on your thoughts on Alphamine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have only tried Alphamine and i have to say its pretty god damn potent, would love to give the OEP Powder a whirl. I respect and like USP labs products.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tried Alphamine and i have to say its pretty god damn potent, would love to give the OEP Powder a whirl. I respect and like USP labs products.
I'm sure breezy would throw you a sample or a few to try.