x-gels double dose? pros cons

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone here double x-gels dose 2g/ED? any benefits...im on my 3rd week and am loving this stuff

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just take 5 or 6 preworkout only. It stretches a bottle out and I've noticed insane pumps and fullness without the potential negative sides like sore joints and DOMS. I think 8 X-Gels ED is overkill, plus that adds up $$. But maybe somebody else will have a different view.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I just take 5 or 6 preworkout only. It stretches a bottle out and I've noticed insane pumps and fullness without the potential negative sides like sore joints and DOMS. I think 8 X-Gels ED is overkill, plus that adds up $$. But maybe somebody else will have a different view.
I have been considering giving Arachidonic Acid a run for a while now I am curious as to how this stuff would do on cycle mainly.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been considering giving Arachidonic Acid a run for a while now I am curious as to how this stuff would do on cycle mainly.
I think X-Gels + Anabeta Elite is the best natty stack going right now. Arachidonic Acid has been out for several years now and reviews and studies back its effectiveness.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've done 2.5g ArA in 10 X-gels a day with 4 workouts a week. It's just 2 bottles for 5 weeks and I have to say the inflammation is considerably larger than from 1-1.5g in my case at least. While I did enjoy it, I think 2 bottles with just 4-6 caps per workout it's perfectly fine too to make it last a bit longer and still enjoy good gains given hypertrophy and nutrition is check.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If i can afford it i run 2g. Normally i run 1.5g. We do know that a larger dose is better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently running 2 grams 5 times a week. Just started a log and am a week in.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iprefer the higher dose for a shorter duration. Used 2g the last couple times I used ArA. :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticed no difference between 6 and 8 so i stick with 6 pre, 4x per week. I take mine 45 mins preworkout with hemavol for the gms and compete for the lclt with some creatine mono. Crazy awesome pre combo!

Reactions: mw1
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Noticed no difference between 6 and 8 so i stick with 6 pre, 4x per week. I take mine 45 mins preworkout with hemavol for the gms and compete for the lclt with some creatine mono. Crazy awesome pre combo!
Criticalbench have you tried this on? Does it really improve the results of a cycle for you? I am considering adding this to my next cycle of say epistane.. would it really be worth the cost to include it in your opinion?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I love it at ~1.5g per day, 2 bottles and i'm set. I need some more...

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So guys are only taking it pre workout?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So guys are only taking it pre workout?
Yessir. All caps ~30-40 minute PWO. I just take it with the rest of my PWO stack.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir. All caps ~30-40 minute PWO. I just take it with the rest of my PWO stack.
Same here...I believe by and large that's how most take it...from what I've seen posted around various forums.
Dem pumps brah...Dem pumps.

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking it 30-45 minutes pre workout, has anyone noticed a difference between just taking it immediately pre workout... I really don't understand the whole 45 minutes? I would like to bump up to 6 caps, i am doing the whole 50 days.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking it 30-45 minutes pre workout, has anyone noticed a difference between just taking it immediately pre workout... I really don't understand the whole 45 minutes? I would like to bump up to 6 caps, i am doing the whole 50 days.
Well I would assume 30-45 mins so it can get in the blood stream. But I'm no doctor, unfortunately.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I would assume 30-45 mins so it can get in the blood stream. But I'm no doctor, unfortunately.
This...just like with any sup, the body has to absorb it before it can be used...plus this being a gel casing, that has to be broken down first...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So on non training days you don't take ArA?
If working out 3-4 times a week no you don't need to. Some people will thought but not necessary.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If working out 3-4 times a week no you don't need to. Some people will thought but not necessary.
That will make the bottle last a little longer!

I work out 4 times a week :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will make the bottle last a little longer!

I work out 4 times a week :)
That will work perfectly. Most people only dose it 4 time a week.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So there is no real difference between taking it every day? SNS does say it's recommended for every day

i thought it "saturate" and be more efficient but if it's only needed before workout 1.5g would be great!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Criticalbench have you tried this on? Does it really improve the results of a cycle for you? I am considering adding this to my next cycle of say epistane.. would it really be worth the cost to include it in your opinion?
For longer cycles of aas, peptides, gh, etc. IMO ara is a very very very solid addition. I see it most beneficial in the same sense of gh, where you can add this, instead of increasing AAS dosages. When one goes on gh, they can drastically lower there AAS dose and get the same effects.. ARA IMO, you can leave your doses the same, and get even better effects.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For longer cycles of aas, peptides, gh, etc. IMO ara is a very very very solid addition. I see it most beneficial in the same sense of gh, where you can add this, instead of increasing AAS dosages. When one goes on gh, they can drastically lower there AAS dose and get the same effects.. ARA IMO, you can leave your doses the same, and get even better effects.
Thanks I appreciate it, I will give it a shot to see how it changes my next cycle. Maybe I can do a little test by just adding it to my favorite stack and see if I can notice a change at the same dose.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think many will need to dose higher than 1 gram, in fact many stick to 500mg of arachidonic acid and still see very noticeable gains.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Not to thread hijack, but can cissus be used with ara if taken away from the pre workout ara dose? I need it for ma joints

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to thread hijack, but can cissus be used with ara if taken away from the pre workout ara dose? I need it for ma joints
Yes. Just dose ~4 hours away from ArA dosing.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1g is good, 2g is better. That's the cool thing about ArA, higher dose = better effects/results. Since you only dose on workout days it does make it possible to run over 1g a workout and not break the bank completely.