Best fat burner

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is the best fat burner that you have used? How much did you lose while using t? How did you dose it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
When hydroxycut with ephedra came out a decade ago i lost a ton of weight before i started bodybuilding

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is my first effective fat burner. Ive leaned out while maintaing the same weight.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
cocaine!
kidding..but I figured if ephedra could be mentioned... :rolleyes:

anyway, the question is a bit misleading in itself; just because you lost a shyte-ton of weight on xyz product - that is:
a) not the reason you lost a ton of weight to begin with, and
b) total weight loss is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as it is a very individual thing ie some ppl have quite a but more weight to lose than others

that said: we find GREAT feedback on our two new formulations, PX Black and PX 500
not all cracked out in stim sensation (altho the 500 will indeed give you a nice lil boost!)..won't interrupt normal sleep patterns..helps to contain appetite for those with portion-control issues..
used in conjunction with a proper diet (which should be the real answer to your question anyway) and exercise, we have gotten incredible feedback on efficaciousness on these unique and powerful formulations

:)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is my first effective fat burner. Ive leaned out while maintaing the same weight.
Thanks for the kind words. Before I was a rep, I got Alphamine for a log. And I was sold after that on its effectiveness.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
When I was 330 I lost a ton if pounds with VPX MEltdown, it was great and you could feel the burn

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Alphamine in the AM, then small portions of Dexaprine for appetite suppression and more burning - works great with IF.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does the OP not ring a bell to anybody? this person claims that MGN Trim down as they advised in earlier threads is the bees knees. hmmm...

SUSS MUCH

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not really into "stimmed fat burners" anymore so I prefer stuff like Reduce XT, TTA and Green Coffee Bean Extract
Same here. Same reason why I'm not into "stimmed pre-workouts" either. ABE, X-Gels and DCP do the trick.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A combo of Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX works great and is a safe choice with no real sides. Last time I ran it I lost about 10 lbs in 6 weeks

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Best in terms of loss. EC stack, but not the always the best choice.

Right now I am running clients on Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX, both men and women are having terrific results. Avg about 2-3 lbs per week.

I ran it pre comp along with L Carn and CLA and it was great. I lost about 4lbs a week for the first 3 weeks then tapered down to abou 1-2lbs until Show.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not really into "stimmed fat burners" anymore so I prefer stuff like Reduce XT, TTA and Green Coffee Bean Extract
I like ec plus green tea....have also seen superb results on reduce xt. Thyrocaps and green coffee bean extract

JoeRich

Awards
Dialene 4 for the Win

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine + aav2