Help a Honky out...

Seabee1507

Awards
I have not really been taking any sort of supps for 6 months or so. (besides protein and mild PWO). i am wanting to boost test a little a make some good clean gains. my go to in the past was erase, titanium, and DAA. i have had pretty good results getting lean with these products. but, i was wanting to see if there was any other suggestions out there to help lean out.

thanks in advance.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Leaning out much for many people are liking the Alphamine

Seabee1507

Awards
i have tried the Alphamine in the past. i liked it. what would you throw in there to make it have more of a pre workout effect?

Touey

Touey

Awards
i have tried the Alphamine in the past. i liked it. what would you throw in there to make it have more of a pre workout effect?
For pre/w try maybe how you like Enhanced alone if I could suggest just a way to how your body takes that on individually.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not really been taking any sort of supps for 6 months or so. (besides protein and mild PWO). i am wanting to boost test a little a make some good clean gains. my go to in the past was erase, titanium, and DAA. i have had pretty good results getting lean with these products. but, i was wanting to see if there was any other suggestions out there to help lean out.

thanks in advance.
You could always pick that stack up again. The new Titanium is available for some pretty nice deals at Nutra.

Depends on what you want to focus on in relation to "pre-workout effect". If you could go into detail a bit more I could offer some suggestions. In general added carnitine (ALCAR for focus) and/or Citrulline/Agmatine (pumps/performance) are what many like to add to Alphamine for additional benefits pre-workout. :)

Touey

Touey

Awards
Depends on what you want to focus on in relation to "pre-workout effect". If you could go into detail a bit more I could offer some suggestions. In general added carnitine (ALCAR for focus) and/or Citrulline/Agmatine (pumps/performance) are what many like to add to Alphamine for additional benefits pre-workout. :)
This is suggestion that is a very good too I may even if suggest the Alpha-T2 for you.

Touey

Touey

Awards
On the side note for you I think will like the pumps from Nitrates in Enhanced and many great factors there are many in this blend for you

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + Forskolin-95 would be a nice addition. That alone would lead to some nice leaning out effects. Add Erase + DAA + Titanium and you'll have an ultimate stack.

Like bolt stated, Agmatine/CM/Carnitine would be solid options to add to Alphamine for pre-workout benefits.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would use Anavar personally bro it really helps me get lean and cut for the summer. It's an anabolic and has very mild sides. This stacks well with the other stuff you listed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use Anavar personally bro it really helps me get lean and cut for the summer. It's an anabolic and has very mild sides. This stacks well with the other stuff you listed.
Seriously? Getting out of control.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Alphamine + Forskolin-95 would be a nice addition. That alone would lead to some nice leaning out effects. Add Erase + DAA + Titanium and you'll have an ultimate stack.

Like bolt stated, Agmatine/CM/Carnitine would be solid options to add to Alphamine for pre-workout benefits.
and maybe Alpha-T2 too if I may add a time to the twice ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
MAN Sports nolvadren xt, pr-xt, and daa would be a great stack for test boosting and estrogen control. With proper dieting and training you cant go wrong either way....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

thanks in advance.
The stack you used previously is always good to run again, especially if its worked for you in the past. Alphamine is a great product too and you can add in some things depending on how you like your pre-workouts to be (if you want to use it pre-workout, you can stack it with some ALCAR, Choline for a focus orientated PWO, or Cit Mal and Agmatine for a more pump related one),

X-Gels, Anabeta + Forskolin 95 and DAA make a great bulking stack (or you could opt for Anabeta elite which has Cortisol Control in which case you would drop the forskolin because ABE already has it). The products are endless :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
MAN Sports nolvadren xt, pr-xt, and daa would be a great stack for test boosting and estrogen control. With proper dieting and training you cant go wrong either way....
This is a great stack but another is
MAN Game Day
MAN Nolvadren XT
DAA
Athletix Titanium

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
but what does game day have to do with boosting T/modulating estrogen?
enquiring minds want to know..

hell if we're just talking stacks, I could list quite a bit lol..
starting with our MaxPump - it just makes EVERYTHING, better ;)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

Nothing, it's just a stack I've used and had good results that included what he was inquiring about

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Max pump and gameday would be killa! Been meaning to try MP

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Max pump and gameday would be killa! Been meaning to try MP
I'm going to run this same stack, I have 3 bottles of Max Pump on the way now! Game Day to the Max Stack, super excited!

Seabee1507

Awards
could i add both additional supps to alphamine? and what would you recommend as far as brand of argmatine?

Seabee1507

Awards
what is new with the Titanium? i noticed the bottle looks different at NP

Touey

Touey

Awards
could i add both additional supps to alphamine? and what would you recommend as far as brand of argmatine?
Yes...you may try out BioCore or SNS with more on the options....Whatever you may decide let us all know how you get on

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
He's gotta be a bot...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
He's gotta be a bot...
LOL
yeah man..don't like to say anything about any other company, is not my style, but -
I don't know that I would be advising product from a company that has long history of spiking their product, several different ones over a consistent couple-yrs period..and whose owner is consistently evading/in trouble with the government
to each their own tho

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
LOL
yeah man..don't like to say anything about any other company, is not my style, but -
I don't know that I would be advising product from a company that has long history of spiking their product, several different ones over a consistent couple-yrs period..and whose owner is consistently evading/in trouble with the government
to each their own tho
He either recommends MGN, or anabolics in the supplement section...