X-Factor stack doable?

B

Brandp

Awards
I am thinking of starting another X-factor run of the original version and I'm curious about my stack. Should I drop or add anything?

-X-Factor (4 bottles / 240 caps)
-Craze (pre-workout)
-Purple Wraath (intra-workout)
-Creatine (not sure about brand yet)
-Whey Protein

I wanna run 50 days of X-Factor with 4 caps a day the first 25 days then 5 caps the next 13 days and 6 caps the last 12 days. Going morning/pre-workout/night: 1/2/1 then 2/2/1 and then 2/2/2 to finish.

Could I do that with pre-workout craze and intra-workout purple wraath, along with creatine.

I understand I need to lay of of fish oils and fatty acids like omega 3's and 6's while on X-Factor so I don't counteract the inflammatory issues correct?

Is there anything else I should know, add, or take out of this soon to be cycle?

I'd really appreciate any feedback!

Thank you!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only take it on workout days 4-8 pills all pre-workout + Carnitine + GMS. If you take fish oil just have it with whatever meal is furthest away from your workout.

B

Brandp

Awards
Only take it on workout days 4-8 pills all pre-workout + Carnitine + GMS. If you take fish oil just have it with whatever meal is furthest away from your workout.
Bolt10 how do you does the LCLT and GMS? I've never used it before so I'm not sure what brand or how to dose it if you don't mind helping me out. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bolt10 how do you does the LCLT and GMS? I've never used it before so I'm not sure what brand or how to dose it if you don't mind helping me out. :)
I'm not bolt.... ;) but I'd go 2g lclt (np or AI bulk), preWO & 6g gms (like glycergrow) preWO as well...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use 2g ALCAR with my ArA.

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you should add some Anavar to this stack it will get you cut up like crazy. Other than that you are looking good so far.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not bolt.... ;) but I'd go 2g lclt (np or AI bulk), preWO & 6g gms (like glycergrow) preWO as well...
This is how I'd do it. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think you should add some Anavar to this stack it will get you cut up like crazy. Other than that you are looking good so far.
LMAO STOP SUGGESTING ANAVAR. Forgive my caps bro

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im doing this now but running hemavol for my gms, and compete for my lclt.. Love it. Those two ingredients are a must imo no matter where you get it.

Mike

B

Brandp

Awards
Could I do x-factor for 60 days instead of 50 by chance or should I just stick to 50? I got a great deal and bought 300 caps instead of 240 for less price!