Girl looking for fat burner safe with depo provera shot

runnerschick

Awards
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of a good fat burner to use that will NOT interact with the birth control injection depo provera? Looking to lean out through my mid section and thigh area in particular. Weight train at least four days a week..Any info is appreciated

runnerschick

Awards
Here is an idea of my current training program DB Split Snatch 3 x 3 @ 75%-12.5kg db (up from 10kg)

Complex 1
Split Squat 3 x 12 with a 15kg bar on my shoulders
1 Arm DB Incline Press 2 x 12x10kg , 3rd set 12x12.5kg
1 Arm DB Incline Chest Supported Row 3 x 12x10kg (up from 7.5kg)
Camel 2 x 5 Per Set

Complex 2 Contralateral DB RDL 2 x 12 using 7.5kg db

Heavy Band Depressed Scap Pull Down 2 x 6
Push Up 3x5 reps
1 Arm DB Rear Delt Row 3 x 12.7.5kg

Complex 3 Single Leg BB Hip Bridge 3 x 10x15kg
Hip Rotations on Swiss Ball 2 x 6 Per Set
Supine Psoas Hip Flexion 3 x 12
Cable Anti-Rotations 3 x 8 x 2 sec-13.5kg

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows of a good fat burner to use that will NOT interact with the birth control injection depo provera? Looking to lean out through my mid section and thigh area in particular. Weight train at least four days a week..Any info is appreciated
That's something you'll have to check with your doctor.

My advice is to narrow it down to a few and take your doctor the ingredients.

runnerschick

Awards
That's something you'll have to check with your doctor.

My advice is to narrow it down to a few and take your doctor the ingredients.
Thanks mate, may have to try this. Just gotta find a doctor who is knowledgeable in this area lol

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a question for your doctor for sure. It really is a tricky one and you should be careful with the products you use. You don't want it to interact with your shot. I think you have a variety of options though. There are plenty to choose from. MGN makes a product called Trm Down Advanced that is a proven effective way to burn fat. Not sure how it would react with your body though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt get a "fat burner". I would go with like Forskolin-95, RK and ask your doc. I know a girl using birth control (dont know the type) and she took her bottle of oxy elite pro to the doc and he said it was good.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Look over the ingredients of Lean EFX Refined and talk about it with your doc. I believe it will be good to go but double chick with any product to be safe.

Lean EFX Refined is a very good product that will help with stable energy, good moods, curve appetite and help you shred some fat. It's a very good product and I have ran a lot of my female clients on it. It's also DMAA free.

runnerschick

Awards
Look over the ingredients of Lean EFX Refined and talk about it with your doc. I believe it will be good to go but double chick with any product to be safe.

Lean EFX Refined is a very good product that will help with stable energy, good moods, curve appetite and help you shred some fat. It's a very good product and I have ran a lot of my female clients on it. It's also DMAA free.
Thanks heaps for the feedback guys, ill be checking these out asap :)