Favorite bulk ingredients?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    Not too familiar with forskollin. What effects do you notice?

    Great supp to add to a cutting stack or can take solo to see those effects. Also can lower blood pressure
    Performax Labs Product Specialist



  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Great supp to add to a cutting stack or can take solo to see those effects. Also can lower blood pressure
    Is quality of forskolin important, i.e. the extract percentage..? I have read that 20% is the minimum to be used for effective results; how does say 10% of 500mg compare to 50% of 100mg?
    Thanks.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    Is quality of forskolin important, i.e. the extract percentage..? I have read that 20% is the minimum to be used for effective results; how does say 10% of 500mg compare to 50% of 100mg?
    Thanks.
    The lower extracts have higher chances of causing stomach discomfort/bathroom struggles.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    The lower extracts have higher chances of causing stomach discomfort/bathroom struggles.
    That was my original assumption; so that is the only difference, effectiveness is equal I presume?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Just curious to see what ppl think

    Personally I'd say citrulline and lclt for starters
    Since you say ingredient, I will say Oatmeal (1), Sweet Potato (2), and Peanut Butter (3). I have more if you wan me to keep going.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Since you say ingredient, I will say Oatmeal (1), Sweet Potato (2), and Peanut Butter (3). I have more if you wan me to keep going.
    Also I have to add, although not the best option for most people, I love my home made trail mix with tons of dried fruit, berries, almonds, cashews, and soy nuts. It's pretty much my go to post workout carb source. Its just so good.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Our new potassium nitrate SKU should be a sweet addition to many of these lists.

    K nitrate + GMS + L-citrulline would be wicked, for starters.

  8. ALCAR
    Agmatine
    Cissus

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    S........N........S
    My closet is filled with SNS products. Including ALCAR, Agmatine, and Cit. Mal.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    The lower extracts have higher chances of causing stomach discomfort/bathroom struggles.
    Ive had GI issues higher extracts as well. For myself , slowing dosing up over the first 5 or so days appears negate the issue

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Not too familiar with forskollin. What effects do you notice?
    One of the few supplements that actually has human data showing body composition changes. Probably more valuable than most things people here are taking. It increases LBM, T, free T...and reduces fat mass.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    One of the few supplements that actually has human data showing body composition changes. Probably more valuable than most things people here are taking. It increases LBM, T, free T...and reduces fat mass.
    I had no idea it increases T and free T. Wow. Thanks coop.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    One of the few supplements that actually has human data showing body composition changes. Probably more valuable than most things people here are taking. It increases LBM, T, free T...and reduces fat mass.
    What's a good trustworthy bulk product?
    Always willing to learn :D

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    What's a good trustworthy bulk product?
    Anything sabinsa licensed (forskolin trademark for purity). Not to pimp, but I frequently shell out dough for some Analyzed Supplements forskolin-95.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Anything sabinsa licensed (forskolin trademark for purity). Not to pimp, but I frequently shell out dough for some Analyzed Supplements forskolin-95.
    I recently just got 6 bottles .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. LCLT
    beta-alanine
    agmatine
    COP
    Cit. malate
    leucine

  17. Agmatine
    Citrulline Malate
    Icariin
    Fish Oil
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    Creapure
    CDP Choline
    Na-Rala
    BCAA/EAA
    Protein
    Noopept
    PES AnaBeta
    SNS Bulbine
    Tocotrieniols

  18. the only forskolin i would buy is from AS, unless BioCor started to make the same quality stuff
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  19. Oh wait, its forskolin.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anything sabinsa licensed (forskolin trademark for purity). Not to pimp, but I frequently shell out dough for some Analyzed Supplements forskolin-95.
    Gah, little too pricey for me. I'll definitely keep it in mind though, thanks.
    Always willing to learn :D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    My closet is filled with SNS products. Including ALCAR, Agmatine, and Cit. Mal.
    Smart man
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. 99% fat free ground turkey breast, Lawry's season salt, eggs.

  23. Yellow Gold and digestive enzymes
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    99% fat free ground turkey breast, Lawry's season salt, eggs.
    Hasn't there been a major concern with ground turkey? Forgot the details..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    SNS Agmatine
    SNS COP
    APS Creatine Nitrate
    Agmatine, citrulline, beta Shanine, forskolin, aminos
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my favorite bulking snack...whats yours?
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. Whats your favorite "bulking product"
    By CanadianJuicy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:10 PM
  3. whats your favorite bulking stack!!???
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 12:47 PM
  4. What BULK Ingredients do you know work? Discuss
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 06:51 PM
  5. Mach's Bulk Ingredients Combo Thread
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in