supplement for better blood flow in women
- 07-01-2013, 04:53 PM
- 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM
For general health or for use while training?
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
- 07-02-2013, 09:46 AM
07-03-2013, 04:02 AM
Is she able to walk around freely? Does she have an issue with blood reaching peripheral regions or issues with blood returning to the heart (i.e. issues with blood pooling in the feet)? If she has issues with any of the previous things then number 1 is to see a medical professional and determine the cause of the issues.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
07-03-2013, 04:56 PM
07-03-2013, 05:31 PM
This is something that I would consult a doctor about personally. I don't think you will find your answer on the forum. Does she suffer from any illness?
07-04-2013, 12:40 PM
You are not going to find a supplement to help with this imo.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
07-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Look up diosmin.
About the only supplement I know of that could help varicose veins.
07-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nsutton15 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2013, 01:44 PM
- By rguffey2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:31 PM
- By The_Reverend in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:36 AM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
- By FENRIR in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2005, 08:30 PM