Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is she able to walk around freely? Does she have an issue with blood reaching peripheral regions or issues with blood returning to the heart (i.e. issues with blood pooling in the feet)? If she has issues with any of the previous things then number 1 is to see a medical professional and determine the cause of the issues.

amarula

Awards
She has the tendency to develop varicose veins

Is she able to walk around freely? Does she have an issue with blood reaching peripheral regions or issues with blood returning to the heart (i.e. issues with blood pooling in the feet)? If she has issues with any of the previous things then number 1 is to see a medical professional and determine the cause of the issues.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is something that I would consult a doctor about personally. I don't think you will find your answer on the forum. Does she suffer from any illness?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are not going to find a supplement to help with this imo.

Mike

unzarida

Awards
Look up diosmin.

About the only supplement I know of that could help varicose veins.

amarula

Awards
This is something that I would consult a doctor about personally. I don't think you will find your answer on the forum. Does she suffer from any illness?
No, she is healthy. She goes running with me 2 or 3 times a week. She walks a lot also. She saw a doctor years back and he told her to exercise and prescribed bioflavonoids