Supplements That Have Blown You Away

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought this would be an interesting way to kick things off. Everyone has their favorite 1-2 products (from any era) that they just responded exceptionally well to. Post your products here and we will discuss how and why these products worked so well for you from a scientific standpoint. I have a feeling we will see a lot of consistencies in terms of mechanism of action on a category by category basis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
e-form

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Androsol ie Biotests transdermal 4-ad worked wonders. Lipokineticks sp? best fat burner i ever used.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I know all about that. I for one have had blood work done and have no issues. I think I used a total of two bottles on separate occasions. Was it the safest, no, did it work, yes, am I glad its gone, no, is it for the better, yes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels and Urspray

Now I know why you were impatiently awaiting the return :D

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm done on AM. If you have any questions or concerns about ANY topic, I will be happy to answer you as always at my email address. I apologize to this great community and all the good people here, perhaps we can be together down the road :)

Admin i expect my section by the end of the week.

Touey

Touey

Awards
coop is going to crush your dreams.
From what I can tell he is seeming honest and is trying to help, I have not been on Anabolic Minds site so long

Touey

Touey

Awards
Guys, I'm done on AM. If you have any questions or concerns about ANY topic, I will be happy to answer you as always at my email address. I apologize to this great community and all the good people here, perhaps we can be together down the road :)

What is going on in this site!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Are they giving out sections? Cuz I mean, I'll have a section if they're just giving them out...

......just sayin'

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Cyrus section, a place where science is encouraged yet he is still partial to the odd camera phone in the mirror selfie. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know all about that. I for one have had blood work done and have no issues. I think I used a total of two bottles on separate occasions. Was it the safest, no, did it work, yes, am I glad its gone, no, is it for the better, yes.
Haha just letting you know. It's great that you were prophylactic where your health was concerned

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
X-gels and Urspray

Now I know why you were impatiently awaiting the return :D
I agree, these two are pretty interesting as far as non-hormonals are concerned. I'm off to do some shadowing but these warrant discussion later.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
darce is just messing with you guys lol, he's a good friend of mine

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forskolin is something I have good experiences with everything.

I've used it in biofoege, t-Bol, anabeta elite, pure camp/DAA combo, cardiovascular research by itself...I think I am missing some still.

Point is I always seem to have some recomping or cutting along with some synergy with libido stuff. I also think its MOA is one of the most interesting.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two of my all time favorites would be Biotiva's ProMax. And second would be PES Alphamine it's what did me in for a permanent PES fanboy.

domore

Awards
I agree, these two are pretty interesting as far as non-hormonals are concerned. I'm off to do some shadowing but these warrant discussion later.
I'm saving my spot for this lecture. I've been looking to try UR Spray.

Concerned about efficacy, fertility, and DNA strand breaks/cell death.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
pump spray was a solid product I tried lately, definitely interested in the science behind it

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine. It just feels good. Applied at night and I'm guaranteed a good night of sleep.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Mine is from the good ol 80's and 90's. Original Hot Stuff and 1-AD.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine is from the good ol 80's and 90's. Original Hot Stuff and 1-AD.
lol...i think hot stuff had at least 60 ingredients.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ultimate Orange

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Keep the suggestions coming, we will make new threads about the "consensus" supplements to delve into why they were so effective and what would work best with them

domore

Awards
GDAs/Fat Blockers (for the lack of a better term)

The popular ones: Berberine, Na-R-Ala, Gymnema Sylvestra, Corosolic Acid, Momordica, HCA, GCBE, Raspberry Ketones

Ones on the edge: Pterostilbene, Cyanidin-3-Glucoside, Agmatine

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha..ie transdermal resveratrol was lovely.

Forskohlin is pretty much a staple for me. I credit it with keeping looking halfway decent despite some baaaad dietary habits. Nice for mood, allergies and BP as well.

Anabeta. Blew me away for only being a single ingredient herbal. Has recomp effects on par with a weak steroid.

Drive. Really liked running this longer term. Put on some good mass but learned the hard way you need a good AI with it.

AppNut's The ONE. The best feeling, best gaining, fat burning hormonal product I have ever used. I miss it so much I shake my fist at the stars at night screaming, "Why did you give me this only to take it AWAY!!!".

For Mental Health: methylfolate. Such a simple vitamin has cleared up a lot of depression issues for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced was the first workout that I really noticed pumps from. Anabeta stood out to my as a great natural anabolic when I first tried it as a beta.

4AD powder in a transdermal carrier was amazing. I forgot the name of the carrier but it was geared more towards people making trenbolone transdermals. 1000-1200 mg a day stacked with 600-800 1T. When that stuff was banned everything went downhill in that department. Those products are far from supplements though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I sort of inadvertently cycle it when I forget to take it, or I run out for a few weeks. Ahhh, 4AD/1T transdermal. You and I are of the old school TBone, none of these children here will know that of which we speak. We should pity them all:)

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I sort of inadvertently cycle it when I forget to take it, or I run out for a few weeks. Ahhh, 4AD/1T transdermal. You and I are of the old school TBone, none of these children here will know that of which we speak. We should pity them all:)

Hey I remember, I mentioned Androsol and of course its brother Nandrosol. I also remember when Muscle Tech was in the prohormone game with Anoteston(sp?). Stuff was so much cleaner feeling and could be run longer. Things are more potent now and maybe it is my age catching up with me but I feel like hell on almost all the current DS.

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Sustain Alpha..ie transdermal resveratrol was lovely.

Forskohlin is pretty much a staple for me. I credit it with keeping looking halfway decent despite some baaaad dietary habits. Nice for mood, allergies and BP as well.

Anabeta. Blew me away for only being a single ingredient herbal. Has recomp effects on par with a weak steroid.

Drive. Really liked running this longer term. Put on some good mass but learned the hard way you need a good AI with it.

AppNut's The ONE. The best feeling, best gaining, fat burning hormonal product I have ever used. I miss it so much I shake my fist at the stars at night screaming, "Why did you give me this only to take it AWAY!!!".

For Mental Health: methylfolate. Such a simple vitamin has cleared up a lot of depression issues for me.

you mean Drive from AN? really?

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
ive had the best results with the second version of Mass FX (never tried the first one) - "Mass FX- the Destroyer" the new version is crap on the other hand...

ive gained like crazy on this stuff...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd like to add ErgoBolic's effectiveness as a sleep aid to my list.

Curcumin from Doctor's Best is another one. Obviously not to much for acute effects, but Curcumin is a potent anti-oxidant that exhibits anti-cancer/tumor properties, anti-inflammatory benefits, some AMPk activation, natural analgesic, cholesterol management, anti-aging, joint health, and more.

Should take Curcumin with Piperine if possible: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9619120

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Myogenix Black Magic was the best supplement of any kind I ever used for any purpose. Of course, it wasn't exactly what it said it was... but I'd still give up anything in my possession for some more of that stuff.