Original Hyde vs angel dust
- 06-30-2013, 08:54 PM
- 06-30-2013, 09:22 PM
I think there are better options to both both, unless you prefer paying for a broad spectrum of ingredients (11 here) crammed into a serving that does not likely contain efficacious amounts of each.
You'd be better off looking for bulk ingredients to suit whatever particular needs (stimulants, "pump", " ", "recovery") you hope to receive from your PWO.
I've had two samples of the OG Hyde with 1,3d; it tasted fine, and 1,3d does its job well, but I'd rather just buy it in bulk and add it something a bit more...complete and transparent.
06-30-2013, 09:25 PM
You can break your legs and still set a squat PR on angel dust. That should be their slogan, if it isn't already.
06-30-2013, 09:30 PM
06-30-2013, 09:35 PM
06-30-2013, 09:47 PM
I think stacking dmaa with a bulk agmatine product (Genomyx makes a flavored version if you want powder) and some other ergogenic/recovery aids (LCLT, citrulline, etc.) would probably be your best bet.
That being said, I favor Enhanced, Condense, and Origin for my brand-name PWOs. I also enjoy using 2 servings of Clearshot for a stim kick.
06-30-2013, 10:16 PM
06-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zach Strom in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-17-2013, 10:36 PM
- By schwellington in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2010, 04:29 AM
- By mss07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-02-2007, 05:47 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:14 AM
- By bentlax39 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2006, 07:21 PM