Original Hyde vs angel dust
- 06-30-2013, 07:54 PM
- 06-30-2013, 08:22 PM
I think there are better options to both both, unless you prefer paying for a broad spectrum of ingredients (11 here) crammed into a serving that does not likely contain efficacious amounts of each.
You'd be better off looking for bulk ingredients to suit whatever particular needs (stimulants, "pump", "endurance", "recovery") you hope to receive from your PWO.
I've had two samples of the OG Hyde with 1,3d; it tasted fine, and 1,3d does its job well, but I'd rather just buy it in bulk and add it something a bit more...complete and transparent.
06-30-2013, 08:25 PM
You can break your legs and still set a squat PR on angel dust. That should be their slogan, if it isn't already.
06-30-2013, 08:30 PM
06-30-2013, 08:35 PM
06-30-2013, 08:47 PM
I think stacking dmaa with a bulk agmatine product (Genomyx makes a flavored version if you want powder) and some other ergogenic/recovery aids (LCLT, citrulline, etc.) would probably be your best bet.
That being said, I favor Enhanced, Condense, and Origin for my brand-name PWOs. I also enjoy using 2 servings of Clearshot for a stim kick.
06-30-2013, 09:16 PM
06-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zach Strom in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:36 PM
- By schwellington in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:29 AM
- By mss07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-02-2007, 04:47 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 07-29-2007, 09:14 AM
- By bentlax39 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2006, 06:21 PM