best tasting protein

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If they made peanut butter chocolate steak I'd be all over it before bed lol
    This

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no protein powder will ever be "amazing" bud

give me FOOD -- now that's amazing
    Agreed. ill take a damn steak over a powder any single day

Real Talk here.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ohh my - the 6,398,826th thread on this forum about best tasting protein..

I just have 2 questions in reply:

1) why?
    and
    2) why??

"great" taste is most always (not absolute but like 98% of time) the very first clue you have that there are other things besides the protein that are in there (read: unwanted carbs & fats) that are making it "taste" better'

the question is like starting a thread asking "okay, who all likes freckled redheads?"
    who cares? matter of opinion

me, I like nutrition, and PROTEIN in my protein!

but OP -- chocolate wheybolic? really?
    you really haven't tasted much then, have you?
    (let alone you are paying insane price for the worst processing method in existence in the ion exchange they use)

sorry /rant
    Hahaha yeeaah im still a little new to this site but id figure this would give me some ideas for future buys and yes I know how overpriced and pretty bad quality the chocolate wheybolic is, but no I havent tasted much at all because I normally only have isopure, which i get 7.5 pounds for 90 bucks and is loaded with vitamins and minerals so to me thats a good buy. The only thing with isopure is that after so long it tastes absolutely horrid haha so I wanted some ideas on what to possibly get when this tub runs out

4. Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    Hahaha yeeaah im still a little new to this site but id figure this would give me some ideas for future buys and yes I know how overpriced and pretty bad quality the chocolate wheybolic is, but no I havent tasted much at all because I normally only have isopure, which i get 7.5 pounds for 90 bucks and is loaded with vitamins and minerals so to me thats a good buy. The only thing with isopure is that after so long it tastes absolutely horrid haha so I wanted some ideas on what to possibly get when this tub runs out
    isopure = same crap ion-exchange protein as gnc wheybolic..horribly overpriced and drained of all the nutritive properties due to poor and outdated processing
    horrible, not much taste, and ginormously overpriced..worthless I would say

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    isopure = same crap ion-exchange protein as gnc wheybolic..horribly overpriced and drained of all the nutritive properties due to poor and outdated processing
    horrible, not much taste, and ginormously overpriced..worthless I would say
    Really? Wow. Now I just feel kinda feel like a jacka$$ haha.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    Really? Wow. Now I just feel kinda feel like a jacka$$ haha.
    is why you come to this forum man - to learn..no need to feel like a jackass
    glad I could help educate you

7. Syntha 6 was oretty damn delicious i woud drink it and not workout i got fatter but i did pack on some beef i wish i would have worked out while taking it

8. Metabolic Nutrition Pb Cookie and Iforce red velvet cake.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    Syntha 6 was oretty damn delicious i woud drink it and not workout i got fatter
    not sure this is a good testimonial?
    but to be fair - this alone will not make you fat..that would be the rest of your diet talking
    but i did pack on some beef
    no, you packed on FAT (due to eating choices/total cals consumed)
    no protein powder is going to add "beef" or "muscle" to you, on its own..period
    doesn't work like that

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

If they made peanut butter chocolate steak I'd be all over it before bed lol
    What about Elvis Burger flavored protein? Ground beef, bacon, peanut butter, banana and pickles? Mmmmm.

11. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

That was my favorite !!! You guys better come up a fruit flavored iso on par with compete.
    On par with compete? Lol protein is to thick to make like compete. I could see it as a creamsicle type. Mmmmm. Creamy Fruit punchsicle!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

12. Muscle Milk Cookies and Cream.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Got to try Syntha 6 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Not bad, very good actually. nice chocolate chunks in the powder.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. HealthSmart Foods chocolate fudge brownie flavor. Though I didn't try too many protein powders.

15. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    On par with compete? Lol protein is to thick to make like compete. I could see it as a creamsicle type. Mmmmm. Creamy Fruit punchsicle!
    Like orange cream !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Like orange cream !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Got to try Syntha 6 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Not bad, very good actually. nice chocolate chunks in the powder.
    I was pretty impressed with Syntha 6 Orange Smoothie

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I was pretty impressed with Syntha 6 Orange Smoothie
    will have to try.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Syntha 6 peanut butter cookie, Iforce red velvet

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    will have to try.
    Add a little crushed ice and it is quite a treat

21. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Syntha 6 peanut butter cookie, Iforce red velvet
    Im already missing RVC- hopefully they run another batch soon

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    MGN?
    Better check their history... not looking good
    Well, I haven't really been paying attention so I'll look into it before my next protein order. Only thing I noticed was my most recent cake batter didn't have as much flavor as the previous. The peanut butter however I would buy if it was nothing more than a milk flavoring. The only better tasting protein I ever had would be the Metabolic Nutrition peanut butter cookie, but I would never pay that much for protein powder.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by actionhero View Post
    Well, I haven't really been paying attention so I'll look into it before my next protein order. Only thing I noticed was my most recent cake batter didn't have as much flavor as the previous. The peanut butter however I would buy if it was nothing more than a milk flavoring. The only better tasting protein I ever had would be the Metabolic Nutrition peanut butter cookie, but I would never pay that much for protein powder.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=f&rct=...GnCzr4uvXRzqHQ

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/suppl...d-product.html
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Im already missing RVC- hopefully they run another batch soon

Hopefully.. in the future but we do have some crazy good new flavors coming!!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no protein powder will ever be "amazing" bud

give me FOOD -- now that's amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Agreed. ill take a damn steak over a powder any single day

Real Talk here.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

26. Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    Simply just askin you guys what your favorite tasting protein is. This does NOT take into account cost, nutrition facts, ingredient profile and whatever else may be considered when buying protein, but strictly down to the taste. I havent tried too many different kinds. Maybe a grand total of six or so, but my favorite so far is gnc's chocolate wheybolic 60.
    Personally for me I have ever tried was MyoFusion Vanilla. Everyone has different tastes they like, but for a few causes this vanilla taste just beats the spot for me with simply water. I have some list of protein as below:

Chocolate Shakeology
    Gnc extreme whey
    Isagenix
    body fortress cookies and cream
    Six star whey protein chocolate

27. pork slow cooked for 18 hours and seasoned with sea salt, ground peppercorn, and bbq sauce is awesome and far better tasting than any powder. it also gives me so many more nutrients than a supplement.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

28. Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig View Post
    pork slow cooked for 18 hours and seasoned with sea salt, ground peppercorn, and bbq sauce is awesome and far better tasting than any powder. it also gives me so many more nutrients than a supplement.
    Damn that sounds good haha.

29. Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    Damn that sounds good haha.
    i started doing after what may have been a mistake. i slapped a big ole chunk of pork into my iron skillet and was going to let is cook for about 4 hours at 200 degrees. i feel asleep, woke up in the morning late for work and totally didnt even remember i had that stuff cooking till right before i left for lunch. i ran home and turned the skillet off and tried to remove the pork thinking it was shot. it smelled like sex though lol. om nom nom. i tried to pick it up and it was so tender i couldnt hardly get anything to stay on a fork. i figured what the hell lets try a taste and it was like the best stuff ever! i have been doing it once a week since then.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Slow COoking when possible = More tender and more flavor IMO
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best tasting protein, by brand
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 10:49 AM
  2. I've found the BEST tasting protein yet!!!
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
  3. Best Tasting Protein Powder?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. best tasting protein drink!
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0