Caffeine and libido
- 06-29-2013, 05:28 PM
- 06-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Are you sure it's related to the caffeine? How much are you consuming? How much fat do you have in your diet? How many doses of sexy women are you getting daily?
06-29-2013, 05:34 PM
06-29-2013, 05:36 PM
You're only getting 6-7% of your calories from fat? If so I'd say that's your problem right there. I'd go probably at least 20% of your cals from fat. Why are you taking so much caffeine?
06-29-2013, 05:39 PM
06-29-2013, 05:40 PM
06-29-2013, 05:44 PM
Alphamine, and a pre workout with some in, probaly shouldn't be taking both haha, think I'm going to start tomorrow
06-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a good non stimmed pre workout would do you good for awhile, like Body Octane!
AMINDS15 - 15% code
06-29-2013, 07:00 PM
06-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Just seen your thread about the TZ, how are you dosing? Maybe pick up some trib, maca or fenugeek to help boost your libido.
06-30-2013, 02:05 AM
06-30-2013, 02:09 AM
06-30-2013, 02:17 AM
06-30-2013, 02:20 AM
Have you ever tried enhanced pre sex? The y and nitrates work quiet well
...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
06-30-2013, 02:40 AM
According to research, it's the caffeine that fatigues the adrenal gland, so I doubt any other supps will help my libido whilst this gland is fatigued, I'm going to drop my caffeine intake and il let you guys know!!
06-30-2013, 04:54 AM
06-30-2013, 05:27 AM
06-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By captainbicept in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM
- By Max32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-29-2005, 02:02 PM
- By rippedsucka in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:23 PM
- By ketchup head in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
- By biggjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2005, 05:59 PM