Alphamine, ABE, and EP while not lifting.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Well I'm two weeks into my 8 week run with this stack. It's been going good and It's starting to kick in. Needless to say I just got my work schedule for this week and I literally work 8am to 9 pm every day. I might be able to squeeze a workout or two in but I feel like I'm gonna be pooped every day and it might not happen. I've been using this stack as directed. If I continue to take everything while I'm not really lifting for a whole week, can I expect to see any positive or negative changes? My diet is spot-on and will continue to be all week.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm two weeks into my 8 week run with this stack. It's been going good and It's starting to kick in. Needless to say I just got my work schedule for this week and I literally work 8am to 9 pm every day. I might be able to squeeze a workout or two in but I feel like I'm gonna be pooped every day and it might not happen. I've been using this stack as directed. If I continue to take everything while I'm not really lifting for a whole week, can I expect to see any positive or negative changes? My diet is spot-on and will continue to be all week.

You should definitely expect to see positive results even if not training. Every product is unique in helping with leaning and tightening and will really help lead to a positive change on body composition. The drying out from erase is inevitable whether you are active or not. Cortisol control will still remain active and alphamine will really help with appetite suppression and burning fat. ABE is completely unique as it can lead to raised test levels, cortisol control and i have experienced results similar to a gda. Keep taking the products, hit the gym if you can and enjoy the many benefits of each product!

Not too mention the energy and mental clearness I've experienced with alphamine helped me through many 12 hour shifts in the past.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't able to get to the gym this week, but still took all my supps, except for pre-workouts. You should definitely still take your products, and get back to the gym when yours schedule eases up.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The products work without training. Virtually all of the data on all of the ingredients did not use "subjects" that were weight training. Now, will weight training make the ingredients that much more effective? Of course

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely keep taking them. They will help get through those long, stressful days which can take their toll. Plus, you'll be ready to rock on days that you are able to train.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take as normal BUT, it goes without saying, don't let your diet go to hell.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep diet in check while your missing gym time. Hit the weights while you can but Alphamine was amazing for me while I was missing gym time. Not to mention the I like the feeling i have when I'm taking it.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
You could train super early before work! For the cause!

The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream will never die

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could train super early before work! For the cause!

The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream will never die
Kind of a no excuses get it done type attitude? I like that drive!

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
It turns out it was a bit of a false alarm. Yesterday i had a two hour break and was able to knock out a quick chest and tricep workout and today I had a shift change so I don't have to be in Until 1:30. It's all workin out! :). Thanks for your input though guys.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear.

Good luck with the rest of your run. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure to let Ben know How you got on!