Need advice on a new stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Need advice on a new stack

1. New Member

Need advice on a new stack

looking for a new stack for t-booster and getting lean muscle gains. Currently just got done with tropinal xp and AMP (orig formula)

was hoping you guys could recommend a new stack right now I am just maintaining for the summer but want to keep my strength up and hopefully still increase it while staying lean.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dambrosioj View Post
    looking for a new stack for t-booster and getting lean muscle gains. Currently just got done with tropinal xp and AMP (orig formula)

was hoping you guys could recommend a new stack right now I am just maintaining for the summer but want to keep my strength up and hopefully still increase it while staying lean.
    What kind of results did you have with the TXP? Ill be running this soon.
  3. New Member

I thought it worked great, now this was my first booster I ever used so not much to compare it with. Gave me alot of endurance and a pretty decent increase in strength even when I wasnt eating alot. Didnt notice really any change in sex drive for positive or negative which I guess is good, but I did notice the alpha male feeling, made me feel really good, put me in a good mood.I liked it, just figured I wouldnt get the same good results if I kept using it after a 2 week off period
    •   

4. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How old are you? Once I finally start bulking again around September or so I'm running PR-XT/daa/Nolvadren XT and looking forward to it. I've heard some good stuff about a few other stacks, but I don't have a lot of experience in this category, because they aren't something I use a lot.
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are your goals?

I feel/find that test boosters and muscle builders are two different catagories, and the former does not come with the later.

So do you want to boost your test? Or do you want to build muscle?

Both aspects can be incorporated into a stack too, though
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Test boosters can help muscle growth but it will ultimately come down to nutrition and especially the amount of calories your taking in & what they are.

A bagel may be 300cals for example, and chicken and broccoli may equal the same, BUT, its the net effect that the meal will have on your metabolism I.e. glucose metabolism. The bagel will produce an insulin spike whereas the chicken and broccoli is minimal.

Have smart nutrtion, sleep and some basic supplements I.e multi, creatine and vitamin D, magnesium/zinc and you can do lots from that.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As I reread the OP's post, I'd suggest:

Recompadrol: Always great for maintenance, some LBM, controlling fat gain, and utilizing those nutrients as EBF_2356 put.
    Creatine HCL: More than likely the best creatine you can get a hold of. Strength, endurance, energy. Just look up the 100's of positive reviews from Con-cret. Prescription Nutrition has 100 grams for around $10. ****s on the name brand price wise.
    Erase: Test boost, esrtogen control, cortisol control, libido boost, which should be what you want, and help again with maintenance. Just have to be okay with takin an A.I.

Propper diet, should come first as always.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    How old are you? Once I finally start bulking again around September or so I'm running PR-XT/daa/Nolvadren XT and looking forward to it. I've heard some good stuff about a few other stacks, but I don't have a lot of experience in this category, because they aren't something I use a lot.
    This stack is great for some gains!! I'll be running the same stack this fall!!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    This^^^^

Look at my avatar, and check out my log. I am seeing amazing gains right now, and I haven't started the Nolvadren XT yet. That starts tomorrow.
    Definitely check out MAN Sports for this stack. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

This^^^^

Look at my avatar, and check out my log. I am seeing amazing gains right now, and I haven't started the Nolvadren XT yet. That starts tomorrow.
    Definitely check out MAN Sports for this stack. You WILL NOT be disappointed.
    Thanks for the love! I know your about this stack!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA, either bulk or USP Test powder (for even better results), plus Erase is what you are looking for. This stack is simple, inexpensive, and works as there are tons of reviews on here that used it. Your diet and training of course will dictate just how much you stick to your goals of staying lean and increasing strength.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    As I reread the OP's post, I'd suggest:

Recompadrol: Always great for maintenance, some LBM, controlling fat gain, and utilizing those nutrients as EBF_2356 put.
    Creatine HCL: More than likely the best creatine you can get a hold of. Strength, endurance, energy. Just look up the 100's of positive reviews from Con-cret. Prescription Nutrition has 100 grams for around $10. ****s on the name brand price wise.
    Erase: Test boost, esrtogen control, cortisol control, libido boost, which should be what you want, and help again with maintenance. Just have to be okay with takin an A.I.

Propper diet, should come first as always.
    Great suggestions here too! Recompadrol has helped many achieve what you're trying to and also look into an arachidonic acid product like X-gels from SNS. I have not yet used it myself, but plan to based on all of the great feedback.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. New Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I am 27 btw.

I think I am going to shoot for the R-XT/daa/Nolvadren XT stack. Ive been reading some good things about it. For those that have started that stack how are you taking it, did you start all 3 at once or do one before the other? Also any suggestions on a good, reasonably priced DAA?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I am 27 btw.

I think I am going to shoot for the R-XT/daa/Nolvadren XT stack. Ive been reading some good things about it. For those that have started that stack how are you taking it, did you start all 3 at once or do one before the other? Also any suggestions on a good, reasonably priced DAA?
    We (SNS) have bulk DAA powder and caps Great prices too!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need advice on a good stack!!
    By jmma062803 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:08 AM
  2. Need advice on how to stack PLEASE!!!
    By singlejm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:01 AM
  3. I need Advice on my New gym- Anytime Fitness
    By Brolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:38 AM
  4. Advice on my new stack
    By nycste in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:01 PM
  5. need help on my new stack