Best supps for cutting/recomp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best supps for cutting/recomp


    Got my diet and cardio in check. After doing research on supps, seems like Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are what I am looking for. Any other good supps I am leaving out for cutting/recomp? Could BioForge V3 be stacked with the supps I already mentioned?


  2. PES Alphamine, real quality

  3. Burn 24 is legit have been using it on a cut with 40/40/20 mac split. Awesome results.
    •   
       


  4. I'd go with original Anabeta over elite...and stack it with versa-1


    AP (anabolic pump) would fit nicely as well

    all assuming that your nutrition is in order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Burn 24 is legit have been using it on a cut with 40/40/20 mac split. Awesome results.
    I do like Omega. I use Strive during and after every workout.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I'd go with original Anabeta over elite...and stack it with versa-1

    AP (anabolic pump) would fit nicely as well

    all assuming that your nutrition is in order
    How comes not the elite???

  7. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I'd go with original Anabeta over elite...and stack it with versa-1


    AP (anabolic pump) would fit nicely as well

    all assuming that your nutrition is in order
    Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    PES Alphamine, real quality
    You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits
    I know PES is solid. I'll look into these two supps. Thanks

  10. At the moment I'm using Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine and Titanium, so far this stack is doing a great job on helping me lean out.

    I think you would benefit throwing Titanium in, with the new formula a lot of the loggers are noticing a decrease in bodyfat, plus if your geared towards a cutting diet it's sometimes hard to keep performance in the gym up. The new ingredient in Titanium is Plantago, which will definitely help keep performance strong.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. An awesome recomp stack

    MAN PR-XT
    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN Game Day
    Athletix Titanium

    This will hold tremendous results!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    PES Alphamine, real quality
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I'd go with original Anabeta over elite...and stack it with versa-1


    AP (anabolic pump) would fit nicely as well

    all assuming that your nutrition is in order
    I prefer ABE. You know I am on board with AP as well though.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.
    Yes, agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits
    Win!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I know PES is solid. I'll look into these two supps. Thanks
    I think we just became best friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    At the moment I'm using Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine and Titanium, so far this stack is doing a great job on helping me lean out.

    I think you would benefit throwing Titanium in, with the new formula a lot of the loggers are noticing a decrease in bodyfat, plus if your geared towards a cutting diet it's sometimes hard to keep performance in the gym up. The new ingredient in Titanium is Plantago, which will definitely help keep performance strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    An awesome recomp stack

    MAN PR-XT
    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN Game Day
    Athletix Titanium

    This will hold tremendous results!
    I like Titanium. If I want to add a testosterone booster to my stack it is definitely one of my preferred options.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post

    How comes not the elite???
    I, personally, did not respond to it like I do the OG anabeta

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post

    Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.
    yes it is a nice addition to have.

    I saw someone on here doing 2 caps of elite on top of 4 caps of OG....that would be nice!

  14. The first product I used when trying to be less fat (not calling you fat) was PX Black by finaflex. Great appetite suppression, nice euphoric feeling and good clean energy.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Christurner14 View Post
    PES Alphamine, real quality
    Using this + Alpha T2 right now and logging my progress. Have to say im seeing changes within the first week. Will be EPIC to see the end.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Got my diet and cardio in check. After doing research on supps, seems like Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are what I am looking for. Any other good supps I am leaving out for cutting/recomp? Could BioForge V3 be stacked with the supps I already mentioned?
    Definitely the Elite for a recomp that is going towards cutting. I haven't used X-gels yet, but have heard very good things.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Not sure if I need to add anything to this thread.

    ArA and forskolin are my go to recompers. ABE is recomp in a bottle.

    I also like Bioforge and Burn24 for these purposes. In the last several months I have seen some very impressive body comp changes with ArA, ABE, BF, and Burn24 AND I am not even trying to alter my body comp.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Aav2
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic Powder
    Alphamine
    Erase
    Forskolin by SS/AR
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Burn 24 is legit have been using it on a cut with 40/40/20 mac split. Awesome results.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I do like Omega. I use Strive during and after every workout.
    As noted by bolt, Burn24 can be utilized regardless of goal. Thank you for all the Burn24 love, it is well deserved
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not sure if I need to add anything to this thread.

    ArA and forskolin are my go to recompers. ABE is recomp in a bottle.

    I also like Bioforge and Burn24 for these purposes. In the last several months I have seen some very impressive body comp changes with ArA, ABE, BF, and Burn24 AND I am not even trying to alter my body comp.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.
    No supplement is "a must".

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    No supplement is "a must".
    Absolutely true, BUT, some of the aforesaid supplements DO work
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. UR Spray/Pump Spray

  23. Definitely some great recommendations in here
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    UR Spray/Pump Spray
    Ur Spray and ArA are two of the supplements I've noticed the most dramatic changes with. I'm my second week into X-gels and I am very rarely wowed by a product but WOW! Hands down my favorite product out.

    I did legs last night and I will never take X-gels and Agmatine together again lol the leg pump was unruly. Not only is the pump crazy but it lasts all day. I'm visibly more full all day and I'm only two weeks in . I didn't understand the hype but... I do now.

    I've tried all the other supps mentioned in this thread with varying results. My advice is try X-gels before anything else

  25. Most defiantly pump spray, loooooove it...had been using it plus xgels for a couple of months...lost track of the number of bottles of pump spray I used..but only have about 2 days worth left...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    An awesome recomp stack

    MAN PR-XT
    MAN Nolvadren XT
    MAN Game Day
    Athletix Titanium

    This will hold tremendous results!
    This ^^^ !!!
    Real talk!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Ur Spray and ArA are two of the supplements I've noticed the most dramatic changes with. I'm my second week into X-gels and I am very rarely wowed by a product but WOW! Hands down my favorite product out.

    I did legs last night and I will never take X-gels and Agmatine together again lol the leg pump was unruly. Not only is the pump crazy but it lasts all day. I'm visibly more full all day and I'm only two weeks in . I didn't understand the hype but... I do now.

    I've tried all the other supps mentioned in this thread with varying results. My advice is try X-gels before anything else
    I have been wanting to try x-gels just because of all the good feedback from them so far, they seem amazing!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Most defiantly pump spray, loooooove it...had been using it plus xgels for a couple of months...lost track of the number of bottles of pump spray I used..but only have about 2 days worth left...
    Pat has a real winner there for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I have been wanting to try x-gels just because of all the good feedback from them so far, they seem amazing!
    Best possible recomp scenario = ur spray and X-gels hands down

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Best possible recomp scenario = ur spray and X-gels hands down
    From the feedback its getting, it seems DCP 2.0 can be added this combo to make it even better.

  30. Just starting my stack while doing a recomp. Running X-Gels + OG AB + F-95.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  31. X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Best possible recomp scenario = ur spray and X-gels hands down
    Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

    Thanks.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    From the feedback its getting, it seems DCP 2.0 can be added this combo to make it even better.
    Nice
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!
    Enjoy your enfamil

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Enjoy your enfamil
    I can accept being wrong, not trying to bash any supp companies either.
    Just trying to conserve funds!
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

    Thanks.
    I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!
    Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  38. Best supps for cutting/recomp


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.
    Yes.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I can accept being wrong, not trying to bash any supp companies either.
    Just trying to conserve funds!
    And I'm trying to conserve time not arguing about production costs of ArA so enjoy your enfamil

    The rest of us will be lifting over here getting swole on them gels

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.
    Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
    I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
  3. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 06:19 PM
  4. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
  5. Best Supps for saving muscle while cutting
    By cgb6810 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:35 AM
Log in
Log in