Best supps for cutting/recomp

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my diet and cardio in check. After doing research on supps, seems like Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are what I am looking for. Any other good supps I am leaving out for cutting/recomp? Could BioForge V3 be stacked with the supps I already mentioned?

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Burn 24 is legit have been using it on a cut with 40/40/20 mac split. Awesome results.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with original Anabeta over elite...and stack it with versa-1

AP (anabolic pump) would fit nicely as well

all assuming that your nutrition is in order

Christurner14

Awards

How comes not the elite???

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.

Touey

Touey

Awards
PES Alphamine, real quality
You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits
I know PES is solid. I'll look into these two supps. Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the moment I'm using Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine and Titanium, so far this stack is doing a great job on helping me lean out.

I think you would benefit throwing Titanium in, with the new formula a lot of the loggers are noticing a decrease in bodyfat, plus if your geared towards a cutting diet it's sometimes hard to keep performance in the gym up. The new ingredient in Titanium is Plantago, which will definitely help keep performance strong.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
An awesome recomp stack

MAN PR-XT
MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN Game Day
Athletix Titanium

This will hold tremendous results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Alphamine, real quality
Thank you. :)

I prefer ABE. You know I am on board with AP as well though. :)

Everything I have read would suggest Forskolin is must when trying to do a recomp/cutting.
Yes, agreed.

Win! :)

I know PES is solid. I'll look into these two supps. Thanks
I think we just became best friends.

At the moment I'm using Alphamine, Shift, Agmatine and Titanium, so far this stack is doing a great job on helping me lean out.

I think you would benefit throwing Titanium in, with the new formula a lot of the loggers are noticing a decrease in bodyfat, plus if your geared towards a cutting diet it's sometimes hard to keep performance in the gym up. The new ingredient in Titanium is Plantago, which will definitely help keep performance strong.
An awesome recomp stack

MAN PR-XT
MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN Game Day
Athletix Titanium

This will hold tremendous results!
I like Titanium. If I want to add a testosterone booster to my stack it is definitely one of my preferred options.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first product I used when trying to be less fat (not calling you fat) was PX Black by finaflex. Great appetite suppression, nice euphoric feeling and good clean energy.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my diet and cardio in check. After doing research on supps, seems like Anabeta Elite and X-Gels are what I am looking for. Any other good supps I am leaving out for cutting/recomp? Could BioForge V3 be stacked with the supps I already mentioned?
Definitely the Elite for a recomp that is going towards cutting. I haven't used X-gels yet, but have heard very good things.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if I need to add anything to this thread.

ArA and forskolin are my go to recompers. ABE is recomp in a bottle. ;)

I also like Bioforge and Burn24 for these purposes. In the last several months I have seen some very impressive body comp changes with ArA, ABE, BF, and Burn24 AND I am not even trying to alter my body comp. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Recompadrol
Metabolic Powder
Alphamine
Erase
Forskolin by SS/AR

cjwav34

Awards
Burn 24 is legit have been using it on a cut with 40/40/20 mac split. Awesome results.
I do like Omega. I use Strive during and after every workout.
As noted by bolt, Burn24 can be utilized regardless of goal. Thank you for all the Burn24 love, it is well deserved :)
Not sure if I need to add anything to this thread.

ArA and forskolin are my go to recompers. ABE is recomp in a bottle. ;)

I also like Bioforge and Burn24 for these purposes. In the last several months I have seen some very impressive body comp changes with ArA, ABE, BF, and Burn24 AND I am not even trying to alter my body comp. :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UR Spray/Pump Spray

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely some great recommendations in here

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UR Spray/Pump Spray
Ur Spray and ArA are two of the supplements I've noticed the most dramatic changes with. I'm my second week into X-gels and I am very rarely wowed by a product but WOW! Hands down my favorite product out.

I did legs last night and I will never take X-gels and Agmatine together again lol the leg pump was unruly. Not only is the pump crazy but it lasts all day. I'm visibly more full all day and I'm only two weeks in :). I didn't understand the hype but... I do now.

I've tried all the other supps mentioned in this thread with varying results. My advice is try X-gels before anything else

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most defiantly pump spray, loooooove it...had been using it plus xgels for a couple of months...lost track of the number of bottles of pump spray I used..but only have about 2 days worth left... :(

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ur Spray and ArA are two of the supplements I've noticed the most dramatic changes with. I'm my second week into X-gels and I am very rarely wowed by a product but WOW! Hands down my favorite product out.

I did legs last night and I will never take X-gels and Agmatine together again lol the leg pump was unruly. Not only is the pump crazy but it lasts all day. I'm visibly more full all day and I'm only two weeks in :). I didn't understand the hype but... I do now.

I've tried all the other supps mentioned in this thread with varying results. My advice is try X-gels before anything else
I have been wanting to try x-gels just because of all the good feedback from them so far, they seem amazing!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most defiantly pump spray, loooooove it...had been using it plus xgels for a couple of months...lost track of the number of bottles of pump spray I used..but only have about 2 days worth left... :(
Pat has a real winner there for sure.
I have been wanting to try x-gels just because of all the good feedback from them so far, they seem amazing!
Best possible recomp scenario = ur spray and X-gels hands down

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the feedback its getting, it seems DCP 2.0 can be added this combo to make it even better.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just starting my stack while doing a recomp. Running X-Gels + OG AB + F-95.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!

outlawed

Awards
Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

Thanks.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!
Enjoy your enfamil :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

Thanks.
I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.
Yes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can accept being wrong, not trying to bash any supp companies either.
Just trying to conserve funds! :)
And I'm trying to conserve time not arguing about production costs of ArA so enjoy your enfamil ;)

The rest of us will be lifting over here getting swole on them gels :)

outlawed

Awards
I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.
Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I read somewhere that ArA had an effect on the prostate? Anyone know anything or heard anything like this?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks.
Very it's effective and yes, adding ursolic acid capsules to the mix should only improve the result. If you are going to do so, I would suggest adding the Ursolic acid from the capsules to Bacardi 151 to increase solubility. If not B151, then Olive Oil.

Here's a log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229487-pump-spray-ursobolic.html

Another thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/231256-ursolic-acid-nutrient.html

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saying it is just a "fatty acid" is a pretty vague way to describe ArA....source on how expensive it is to source?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.
Two things...

1. Put on directly after showers that you take DAILY ya smelly effer lol!

2. yes I would recommend twice a day applications

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.
Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.
X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune. ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune. ;)

You forgot to quote this one,

If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't try X-gels when I read about not taking them if you have any type of inflammatory condition....