Best supps for cutting/recomp

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I read somewhere that ArA had an effect on the prostate? Anyone know anything or heard anything like this?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

Thanks.
    Very it's effective and yes, adding ursolic acid capsules to the mix should only improve the result. If you are going to do so, I would suggest adding the Ursolic acid from the capsules to Bacardi 151 to increase solubility. If not B151, then Olive Oil.

Here's a log
    Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

Another thread
    Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!
    Saying it is just a "fatty acid" is a pretty vague way to describe ArA....source on how expensive it is to source?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
    I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.
    Two things...

1. Put on directly after showers that you take DAILY ya smelly effer lol!

2. yes I would recommend twice a day applications
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.
    Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.
    X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune.

You forgot to quote this one,

If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%

Was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't try X-gels when I read about not taking them if you have any type of inflammatory condition....
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%

Was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't try X-gels when I read about not taking them if you have any type of inflammatory condition....
    I know dude that sucks but you'd be in so much pain... I did legs Thursday and can barely walk from the DOMS lol...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%

How do you dose the Forskolin?
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    How do you dose the Forskolin?
    I am taking 100mg per day and dosing 1 caps 4 times per day (morning, pre-workout, post-workout, and pre-bed).
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Ok. Word. I have bilat hip arthritis and arthritis of the wrist. Does that mean that I should not take X-Gels?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits
    These two together are incredible
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    These two together are incredible
    Yep. By themselves they are amazing, but together can bust through any cutting plateau.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I did some reading and anecdotally, the newer t2 will smash the older version by miles. No comparison from literature and coop is spot on with the olive leaf and bacopa comapred to 3,3.

Very well done Josh.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Besides Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, Alpha-T2, X-Gels, or solo forskolin, I'd also consider Recompadrol + AAv2. I ran this stack for 2 months and loved it.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cutting
    AAv2
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic Powder
    Alphamine
    Forskolin
    New alpha t2

Recomp
    Xgels
    Recompadrol
    Anabeta elite
    Alphamine

If you can't do some serious body changes with either stack, there is something wrong with your diet.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Very effective. Yes, adding ursolic acid capsules to the mix should only improve the result. If you are going to do so, I would suggest adding the ursolic acid from the capsules to Bacardi 151 to increase solubility. If not B151, then Olive Oil.

Here's a log
    Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

Another thread
    Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning
    Into alcohol? Damn thinking back I haven't had Bacardi 151 in years. I'll probably mix 9 of them in evo and thanks for the extra info!
    Two things...

Lol I smell after the 4th/5th day, find them to be a waste of time, don't have a GF, have really long hair, etc. I should have them more regularly now for the spray. Hopefully I see results with this stuff, should be here on Tuesday fingers crossed.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

Two things...

Make that three things

3. Use a loufa during your showers and a moisturizer AFTER applying UR spray/Pump Spray to increase absorption.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

Into alcohol? Damn thinking back I haven't had Bacardi 151 in years. I'll probably mix 9 of them in evo and thanks for the extra info!
    Yep alcohol. Ursolic acid is soluble in Ethanol and Barcadi 151 is close to pure ethanol. Yeah I can understand, I don't drink at all, but regardless once I pick up a kilo of Ursolic acid, I'm gonna try the combo to see how much better it is than oral UA. Try the EVO keep us updated on your run goes. At the very least, EVO/UA should work better than straight oral UA.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Make that three things

3. Use a loufa during your showers and a moisturizer AFTER applying UR spray/Pump Spray to increase absorption.
    Ok thanks for the tips, will do that once a day while the other application will just be with the moisturizer.
    Yep alcohol. Ursolic acid is soluble in Ethanol and Barcadi 151 is close to pure ethanol. Yeah I can understand, I don't drink at all, but regardless once I pick up a kilo of Ursolic acid, I'm gonna try the combo to see how much better it is than oral UA. Try the EVO keep us updated on your run goes. At the very least, EVO/UA should work better than straight oral UA.
    Ah ok, well yeah EVO should be fine for the run. I'm usually lurking most days and will keep you updated. The only issue is that I am on a comprehensive stack at the moment and will not be able to determine the true effectiveness of the UA, in saying that I can compare recent results to future results for relativity.

I have a similar physique/build as this guys before picture, he looks slightly leaner with a tad more mass though. If I can achieve his leanness in 2/3 months I will be on the moon. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kigYGe2sS...+Leangains.jpg
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.45%

Ok thanks for the tips, will do that once a day while the other application will just be with the moisturizer.

Ah ok, well yeah EVO should be fine for the run. I'm usually lurking most days and will keep you updated. The only issue is that I am on a comprehensive stack at the moment and will not be able to determine the true effectiveness of the UA, in saying that I can compare recent results to future results for relativity.
    Yeah, your right about that, but the bottom line is results. I'm sure that you will see a noticeable increase when adding UA/Pump Spray to any stack. By the way, make sure to mix your oral doses of UA with at least 6 grams of EVO .

I have a similar physique/build as this guys before picture, he looks slightly leaner with a tad more mass though. If I can achieve his leanness in 2/3 months I will be on the moon. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kigYGe2sS...+Leangains.jpg
    Not sure if I missed the post. What does your final stack look like?
    It's great to have a goal. If you can get there that fast, more power to you. If not, don't get discouraged and keep going until you do. The great thing about UA/Pump Spray and DCP 2.0 is that once you get there, they make it much less difficult to stay there.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Yeah, your right about that, but the bottom line is results. I'm sure that you will see a noticeable increase when adding UA/Pump Spray to any stack. By the way, make sure to mix your oral doses of UA with at least 6 grams of EVO .

Not sure if I missed the post. What does your final stack look like?
    It's great to have a goal. If you can get there that fast, more power to you. If not, don't get discouraged and keep going until you do. The great thing about UA/Pump Spray and DCP 2.0 is that once you get there, they make it much less difficult to stay there.
    Will do thanks. Also bought the sponge so hopefully it gets here soon.

Yep completely agreed, after using/experimenting many supps once my goal is reached I will only use a few of the good ones. Stack is here. Cut help, new here I also added ARA, have old DCP+TTA500 on hand but will have to cycle off TTA for two weeks. Lol all these plus my regulars...Creatine, BA, BCAAs, etc.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.98%

Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    As noted by bolt, Burn24 can be utilized regardless of goal. Thank you for all the Burn24 love, it is well deserved
    I've been wanting to try Burn24 out. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Any samps?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

With the sales on e-pharm amp that ive seen recently, Id buy a couple. It is a great product, one of my fav stims and gives me a huge thermo feel... within an hr of two pills Im sweating.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:11 PM
  3. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44