Best supps for cutting/recomp

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Best possible recomp scenario = ur spray and X-gels hands down
    Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

Thanks.
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    From the feedback its getting, it seems DCP 2.0 can be added this combo to make it even better.
    Nice
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    X-gels sound great, but they are way over priced.
    It is a fatty acid and doesn't cost any more to produce than DHA or EPA. But because it seems to have a more profound effect on Lipolysis we should spend nearly 400% more for it?? No friggin way!
    I could drink infant formula in my protein shakes and get it for much cheaper, in the same quantities!
    Enjoy your enfamil
    Founder & Owner

5. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Enjoy your enfamil
    I can accept being wrong, not trying to bash any supp companies either.
    Just trying to conserve funds!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Is UR spray that effective? Thinking of purchasing two bottles, how about adding ursolic acid tablets? Will they help produce greater results?

Thanks.
    I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.
    Founder & Owner

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Best supps for cutting/recomp

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Actually, ArA is neccessary for the repair and growth of skeletal muscle and that the prostaglandin isomer PGF2a (its active component) and has a potent ability to stimulate muscle growth.
    Yes.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I can accept being wrong, not trying to bash any supp companies either.
    Just trying to conserve funds!
    And I'm trying to conserve time not arguing about production costs of ArA so enjoy your enfamil

The rest of us will be lifting over here getting swole on them gels
    Founder & Owner

10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I ran multiple bottles but I never tried it with the tabs. I received positive enough results to forego the additional cost.
    Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
    I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.
    •   

11. I read somewhere that ArA had an effect on the prostate? Anyone know anything or heard anything like this?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

12. Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post

Thanks.
    Very it's effective and yes, adding ursolic acid capsules to the mix should only improve the result. If you are going to do so, I would suggest adding the Ursolic acid from the capsules to Bacardi 151 to increase solubility. If not B151, then Olive Oil.

Here's a log
    Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

Another thread
    Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Saying it is just a "fatty acid" is a pretty vague way to describe ArA....source on how expensive it is to source?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

14. Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.

15. X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.

16. If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Ok I finally pulled the trigger, been contemplating the past few weeks lol. Do you recommend two applications a day or is one enough? I'll also add 9 tabs/day and see how it goes.
    I shower once or twice a week lol so hopefully that wont be detrimental.
    Two things...

1. Put on directly after showers that you take DAILY ya smelly effer lol!

2. yes I would recommend twice a day applications
    Founder & Owner
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ursolic acid may look good on paper, but I've yet to see any amazing results regarding body composition. I took 18-21 caps a day for around 5 months straight. I continued to take it because of the health benefits, but decided to stop because it's really not worth the money.
    Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels I can't take because of IBS, and also I have arthritis in my knees. Both products are extremely expensive, especially at the ridiculous dosages recommended. Neither are needed though. I'd rather have a pre-workout or fat burner for the energy while cutting calories.
    X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune.
    Founder & Owner

19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Oral bioavailability for Ursolic Acid is AWFUL! I remember you posting on those logs when ursobolic originally came out and you're one of the reasons I never purchased it. Talk about spending money for no results... however, the topical works great and from my own experience and the experiences of others on here that are worth a damn the reviews are consistently positive with the topical.

X-gels aren't recommended in your situation anyways there bud. Unfortunately, they would only exacerbate your symptoms.

NO SUPPLEMENTS are needed so good point. Food is all that's NEEDED.

X-gels don't provide energy nor are they in the class of fat burners so your comparison of what you would rather take is really a moot point. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Also, X-gels can be found for 34.99 last time I checked which really isn't that bad considering the results one can get from them. I have a distinct feeling if your situation were different you'd be singing a much different tune.

You forgot to quote this one,

If I had the money and didn't have IBS or arthritis, and had to choose, I'd spend it on X-gels over pump spray though. It's been around for longer and I believe it has actual human studies to back up its effectiveness. Plus I wouldn't have to bathe in it.

20. Was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't try X-gels when I read about not taking them if you have any type of inflammatory condition....
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Was actually pretty disappointed that I couldn't try X-gels when I read about not taking them if you have any type of inflammatory condition....
    I know dude that sucks but you'd be in so much pain... I did legs Thursday and can barely walk from the DOMS lol...
    Founder & Owner

22. How do you dose the Forskolin?

23. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    How do you dose the Forskolin?
    I am taking 100mg per day and dosing 1 caps 4 times per day (morning, pre-workout, post-workout, and pre-bed).

24. Ok. Word. I have bilat hip arthritis and arthritis of the wrist. Does that mean that I should not take X-Gels?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

You may add Alpha-T2 on this Alphamine. Alpha-T2 is a great one to add on many others for only increasing benefits
    These two together are incredible

26. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    These two together are incredible
    Yep. By themselves they are amazing, but together can bust through any cutting plateau.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

27. I did some reading and anecdotally, the newer t2 will smash the older version by miles. No comparison from literature and coop is spot on with the olive leaf and bacopa comapred to 3,3.

Very well done Josh.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

28. Besides Anabeta Elite, Alphamine, Alpha-T2, X-Gels, or solo forskolin, I'd also consider Recompadrol + AAv2. I ran this stack for 2 months and loved it.

29. Cutting
    AAv2
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic Powder
    Alphamine
    Forskolin
    New alpha t2

Recomp
    Xgels
    Recompadrol
    Anabeta elite
    Alphamine

If you can't do some serious body changes with either stack, there is something wrong with your diet.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

30. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Very effective. Yes, adding ursolic acid capsules to the mix should only improve the result. If you are going to do so, I would suggest adding the ursolic acid from the capsules to Bacardi 151 to increase solubility. If not B151, then Olive Oil.

Here's a log
    Pump Spray + Ursobolic (not sponsored) log

Another thread
    Ursolic Acid... And nutrient repartitioning
    Into alcohol? Damn thinking back I haven't had Bacardi 151 in years. I'll probably mix 9 of them in evo and thanks for the extra info!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Two things...

1. Put on directly after showers that you take DAILY ya smelly effer lol!

2. yes I would recommend twice a day applications
    Lol I smell after the 4th/5th day, find them to be a waste of time, don't have a GF, have really long hair, etc. I should have them more regularly now for the spray. Hopefully I see results with this stuff, should be here on Tuesday fingers crossed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:11 PM
  3. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44