Blood Labs - AnabolicMinds.com

Blood Labs

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blood Labs

Went to my MD today for a visit and requested getting routine bloods done. Wondering if what he ordered is pretty comprehensive.

CBCA, TEST. TOTAL (TESTT), TSH, SED, CHEMCOMP.

HOpefully I listed those right for you guys to understand. Anything missing? Or that should be requested specifically?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You're asking for opinions on an internet forum to make sure your DR ordered the right labs? Hahaha

A few quick things:

There are some very bright members here but your Dr is a Dr for a reason.

A better place to find the info would be to search out what those tests are, what levels they're testing for etc... even if someone does chime in and give you their opinion on it wouldn't you rather find it out for yourself? For all you know the self proclaimed nurse, Dr, or chemist on here could be a carpenter lying to you - this is the internet where credentials cannot be verified.

Google the tests, see what other tests there are and then ask your Dr why he didn't test for one you find important...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those are some weird abbreviations that I have never seem, but if Chemcorp stands for CMP, then yes its legit.

CBC, CMP, TSH, t3/t4, HbA1C, Lipids tend to be my staples.

Mike
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    You're asking for opinions on an internet forum to make sure your DR ordered the right labs? Hahaha

A few quick things:

There are some very bright members here but your Dr is a Dr for a reason.

A better place to find the info would be to search out what those tests are, what levels they're testing for etc... even if someone does chime in and give you their opinion on it wouldn't you rather find it out for yourself? For all you know the self proclaimed nurse, Dr, or chemist on here could be a carpenter lying to you - this is the internet where credentials cannot be verified.

Google the tests, see what other tests there are and then ask your Dr why he didn't test for one you find important...
    Good point about finding them out for.myslef.. But, I know there are guys here who get bloods frequently and are familiar enough with what markers are generally looked at it. Not looking to second guess my doc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINALLY got blood labs done...help much appreciated!
    By CharlosCarlie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 02:02 PM
  3. Controlled Labs: White Blood
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 08:29 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Blood?
    By ketchup head in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0