Oxyelite pro break mandatory?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.72%

Oxyelite pro break mandatory?

I understand that I need to take the four week break after the eight weeks on it but does anyone know why I need to take this break? Is it a certain Ingredient or what?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You need to take a break to allow your body to reset and get back on track. Its like a body cleanse. It really helps your body overall. This break is very necessary and you need to make sure to take it. I usually run it for 8 weeks then 4 weeks off and then Im back on again. What other products are you stacking with this? Let me try to help you come up with the perfect stack
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post
    I understand that I need to take the four week break after the eight weeks on it but does anyone know why I need to take this break? Is it a certain Ingredient or what?
    Hi JJW265. The reason for taking time off from stimulant containing products like OxyELITE ProŽ is to keep your body from developing a tolerance (becoming less sensitive) to the ingredients. Taking breaks allows for maximum effectiveness and efficiency of product use. Are you currently cutting? There are some good non-stim options that you could use during the 4 week break.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    There are some good non-stim options that you could use during the 4 week break.
    Yup there are plenty of stim free options such as purecamp95, c20 and recreate
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Yup there are plenty of stim free options such as purecamp95, c20 and recreate
    Since when has recreate been stim free? Low stim yeah, but not free.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.72%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    You need to take a break to allow your body to reset and get back on track. Its like a body cleanse. It really helps your body overall. This break is very necessary and you need to make sure to take it. I usually run it for 8 weeks then 4 weeks off and then Im back on again. What other products are you stacking with this? Let me try to help you come up with the perfect stack
    First off thank you and im currently stacking this with the new alpha t2 and ad-3 pct. Im also taking the original OEP if that makes a difference. Im almost through with my second bottle of OEP and wanted to get some type of preworkout because this past week my workouts having been lousy and my motivation has been low. I've heard good things about driven sports by craze and not a single bad thing about alphamine but I feel that alphamine is more engineered torwards fat loss vs energy. Any thoughts?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JJW265 View Post

First off thank you and im currently stacking this with the new alpha t2 and ad-3 pct. Im also taking the original OEP if that makes a difference. Im almost through with my second bottle of OEP and wanted to get some type of preworkout because this past week my workouts having been lousy and my motivation has been low. I've heard good things about driven sports by craze and not a single bad thing about alphamine but I feel that alphamine is more engineered torwards fat loss vs energy. Any thoughts?
    I'd advise a break from stimulants for 4 weeks or so once your original OxyElite Pro is finished. LeCheek Pump-X is a solid product for stim-free pre-workout. Hemavol is a mother option but I think I'm gravitating to pump-X
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I only take a stim break when I run out of stims. Either that or I just switch stimulant types.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%

I don't think I did the point of the break. I stopped my OEP yesterday, and started alphamine. Probably not the right way to do it but, holy crap I'm laying on my couch in the central air and sweating like a pig in a slaughterhouse.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You can use forskolin and RK together for a break along with stim free pre workouts like hemavol. Or make your own with agmatine, citmal, bcaas... Etc

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:15 AM