- 06-26-2013, 10:19 PM
- 06-27-2013, 12:02 AM
nah just omega 3's like fish oils and stuff should be avoided. but even a little tuna now and again wont hurt you.
06-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Generally just keep your omega 3 intake 4 or more hours away from your x gel dose and you'll be good 2 go...
06-28-2013, 01:19 AM
I take my xgels around 4pm.. I take my 4 fish oil after midnight when I go to bed.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
06-28-2013, 01:24 AM
Really no need to alter your diet unless you're taking a huge serving of fatty fish immediately preworkout. Enjoy your run, X-gels is an awesome product
Similar Forum Threads
- By lbm4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM