- 06-26-2013, 09:19 PM
- 06-26-2013, 11:02 PM
nah just omega 3's like fish oils and stuff should be avoided. but even a little tuna now and again wont hurt you.
06-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Generally just keep your omega 3 intake 4 or more hours away from your x gel dose and you'll be good 2 go...
06-28-2013, 12:19 AM
I take my xgels around 4pm.. I take my 4after midnight when I go to bed.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
06-28-2013, 12:24 AM
Really no need to alter your diet unless you're taking a huge serving of fatty fish immediately preworkout. Enjoy your run,is an awesome product
Similar Forum Threads
- By lbm4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2009, 11:16 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 11:28 PM