- 06-26-2013, 08:19 PM
- 06-26-2013, 10:02 PM
nah just omega 3's like fish oils and stuff should be avoided. but even a little tuna now and again wont hurt you.
- 06-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Generally just keep your omega 3 intake 4 or more hours away from your x gel dose and you'll be good 2 go...~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
06-27-2013, 11:19 PM
I take my xgels around 4pm.. I take my 4 fish oil after midnight when I go to bed.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
06-27-2013, 11:24 PM
Really no need to alter your diet unless you're taking a huge serving of fatty fish immediately preworkout. Enjoy your run, X-gels is an awesome product
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
Similar Forum Threads
- By lbm4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:16 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 03:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 05:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:28 PM