Looking to try a stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking to try a stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Looking to try a stack

What's up fellas, I am wanting to try a ph stack for the first time. Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated. A little back ground, 4 time state powerlifting champ, 4 years college football, bachelors in health and fitness, have personal training experience, professional firefighter. I have many years of lifting experience and with supps. Just not with pro hormones. Supps taking right now, c4, amino 1, multi, protein, creatine mono, fish oil, triflex. I am a 30 yom, 5'8, stay between 195 to 200. I have been doing a bunch of research lately. There is lots of info out there along with a lot of bs. Pretty much having trouble deciding what to go with, what stack, what pct, and for how long. Also something on my mind is how would this affect me due to my job, work in very hot and stressful situations every day on the job. Anything you guys can give me would be great.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Post this in the anabolic section, tons of beginner ph info floating around here....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should post this in anabolic section. Then go check out Finaflex 1-andro. pm me if you have questions about our products.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IF you are looking for a great ph stack then post this in the anabolic section. That will be your best bet. You will receive tons of responses from there. I think you should also consider a fat burner if your looking to lose weight. A great one that is made by MGN is Trim Down Advanced and it works well with mostly any stack you can come up with. Let me know if you have any questions.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 23 year old looking to try prohormones
    By silv430clkr in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 06:04 PM
  2. Looking to try 1st PH. Need Help?
    By Palumbo13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 07:39 AM
  3. Looking to Try Something New
    By MoneyAddyct in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34