X-Gels vs Versa-1 for PCT

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Looking to add one of these to PCT to help keep gains coming. Any thoughts as to which one would be more beneficial?

The cycle is Tren-Stane
30/30/30/30
Which is 30mgs epi, 30mgs tren

My PCT is consisting of
Clomid
100 or 50/100 or 50/50/50
Erase
3/2/2/1/1
DAA (probably Dpol)
3/3/3/3/3

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
What all else does your PCT consist of? That would help us to give a better more informed opinion as your money could be better spent elsewhere.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As far as the clomid goes you don't want to be at 100mg. You want to start at 50mg max then tapper down to 25mg. Many find it far better to run it only at 25mg straight through the pct.

Good luck bro!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Neither, save them for being off.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xgels in pct are very very worth it, 6 pre-workout. I am doing it right now, and have felt amazing this pct.

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels in pct are very very worth it, 6 pre-workout. I am doing it right now, and have felt amazing this pct.

Mike
I thought I remember someone using it in PCT... I'm glad you're digging it Mike, you keeping them gainz? What did you cycle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i think ArA is one of the best things you can add to PCT. If i had any extra money after buying SERM and supports, i'd use it on ArA.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels in pct works great, keeps the strength gains

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I remember someone using it in PCT... I'm glad you're digging it Mike, you keeping them gainz? What did you cycle?
My pcts run into natty stacks for 12 weeks, but using xgels for the first 8 weeks and holding strength great. I can't tell you what I cycle, I don't talk about it, but it was a 24 weeks of fun :). I don't really use orals so you should grasp the rest haha

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
My pcts run into natty stacks for 12 weeks, but using xgels for the first 8 weeks and holding strength great. I can't tell you what I cycle, I don't talk about it, but it was a 24 weeks of fun :). I don't really use orals so you should grasp the rest haha
You and the SNS reps might have me convinced, lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Imma pitch in a bit and say that I agree with Rhadam and Mike. Not to mention Rhadam is one who has played around with various hormones and always manages to achieve his goals!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor/arachidonic acid is a great, and rather popular, addition to a well planned out pct to help hold on to the lean mass you gained on cycle.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I will be running X-gels in my upcoming PCT and Im very eager to see how they aid in keeping my gains!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Could always use X-gels as a "bridge" between cycles or as a standalone run. Could definitely add them to a PCT as well, just use them where you think they will serve the greatest purpose for your goals.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running X-gels in my upcoming PCT and Im very eager to see how they aid in keeping my gains!

keep us updated bro.. Gluck on ya cycle
Could always use X-gels as a "bridge" between cycles or as a standalone run. Could definitely add them to a PCT as well, just use them where you think they will serve the greatest purpose for your goals.
great bridge off, xgels = makes u stay natural lol