• Established
What would be better?

For a stack with anabeta elite, DAA and endosurge turbo

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have experience with either? I've never used formestane, but I know quite a few people really like it. Do you want to use a transdermal or pop a pill once in the morning?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Do you have experience with either? I've never used formestane, but I know quite a few people really like it. Do you want to use a transdermal or pop a pill once in the morning?
Had experience with the OG erase at 75mg and liked it.

Not sure! I've heard alot of good things about formestane but then on the other hand erase pro has always had good reviews.

I've seen some impressive bloods on transdermals as well.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be better?

For a stack with anabeta elite, DAA and endosurge turbo
IF you can find legit topical Form I would prefer that (@100mg a day) over Erase. Both should work well but I would look into Inhibit P which is around $17 usually;)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro is a phenomenal product. Formestane products like Formasurge are a little better from my experience. I don't notice the same joint discomfort I get from 75mg+ of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, but that's just me.

I know I'm suppose to sell you more on Formasurge, but honest opinion it's a toss up. They're both fantastic products. I'd go for what's cheaper (but then again I'm just a cheap bastard).

d1sc1ple

Awards
Erase Pro, transdermals are a pain i the ass, shower, scrub the area, wait for the transdermal to dry and absorb, etc... Or take one pill in the morning... Seems like a simple choice to me.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Both great, personally for me with a 3 year old constantly all over me I avoid transdermals now. Used to enjoy them though.

Reactions: mw1
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used both multiple times, like both, even currently have both in my stash. Prefer formasurge for on cycle, but Erase is great for when you only need a low dose of estrogen control (just take less caps) or as stand alone (at normal dosage)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro, transdermals are a pain i the ass, shower, scrub the area, wait for the transdermal to dry and absorb, etc... Or take one pill in the morning... Seems like a simple choice to me.
Was thinking this.

In regards to results though, I've seen some impressive bloods on formestane or formeron.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro is a phenomenal product. Formestane products like Formasurge are a little better from my experience. I don't notice the same joint discomfort I get from 75mg+ of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, but that's just me.

I know I'm suppose to sell you more on Formasurge, but honest opinion it's a toss up. They're both fantastic products. I'd go for what's cheaper (but then again I'm just a cheap bastard).
I should be able to get them both at the same price

Dilemma haha

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's thoughts on transdermal delivery compared to oral?

Would it will be really be more effective because it will absorb better? Or is that just hype?

I am still swinging towards erase pro. Tried the OG and liked it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you think PES will create one? ;)
Compliance is our #1 goal and a transdermal wouldn't be made without marketing it as a cosmetic. So in short, no.

What's everyone's thoughts on transdermal delivery compared to oral?

Would it will be really be more effective because it will absorb better? Or is that just hype?

I am still swinging towards erase pro. Tried the OG and liked it
You can't really make broad statements here. Depending on the carrier, delivery will be local or systemic. And depending on the active, it will work better orally vs transdermally. For instance, Erase works great orally but formestane should be taken transdermally.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Compliance is our #1 goal and a transdermal wouldn't be made without marketing it as a cosmetic. So in short, no.

You can't really make broad statements here. Depending on the carrier, delivery will be local or systemic. And depending on the active, it will work better orally vs transdermally. For instance, Erase works great orally but formestane should be taken transdermally.
That's understandable.

Oh I see! Thanks coop!

Have you tried formestane personally?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's understandable. Oh I see! Thanks coop! Have you tried formestane personally?
Yep, I liked it. Both are great products. Formestane has an added PH effect, erase has added cortisol control. Both are suicidal AIs

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I liked it. Both are great products. Formestane has an added PH effect, erase has added cortisol control. Both are suicidal AIs
Added PH effect at a higher dosage?

In the formeron thread it doesn't suggest pct because its pretty much a PCT or suicidal AI

Erase pro would be great for leaning up for sure

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Erase Pro is a lot stronger of a product and I got great results from it. I think you should go with this product. Its really a winner in my book. I also stacked it with DAA as well and anavar also. All three of these worked really well for a supplement stack. Are you tracking your macros? How many calories are you taking in each day? What does your diet and nutrition look like?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro is a lot stronger of a product and I got great results from it. I think you should go with this product. Its really a winner in my book. I also stacked it with DAA as well and anavar also. All three of these worked really well for a supplement stack. Are you tracking your macros? How many calories are you taking in each day? What does your diet and nutrition look like?
Thanks for your input!

Roughly 3000 calories and no I am not tracking my macros which I should be.

My diet is pretty clean, and I am currently still doing IF. Trying it out and I kinda like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Erase Pro is a lot stronger of a product and I got great results from it. I think you should go with this product./QUOTE]

too bad we don't have access to quality bulks any more...if you had tried my formestane homebrew you would have never made that statement!!!

xhrr

Awards
How can you say Erase Pro is stronger when you also took Anavar a steroid and DAA in conjunction with it? Obviously when you stack it with a steroid it should be a stronger product, no?

Personally EP gave me a nice leaning effect while it destroyed my joints. Formasurge gave me even better results without as much joint pain and considerably increased my libido. Yes it kind of gets old rubbing forma on everyday but the results are worth it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can you say Erase Pro is stronger when you also took Anavar a steroid and DAA in conjunction with it? Obviously when you stack it with a steroid it should be a stronger product, no?

Personally EP gave me a nice leaning effect while it destroyed my joints. Formasurge gave me even better results without as much joint pain and considerably increased my libido. Yes it kind of gets old rubbing forma on everyday but the results are worth it.
I assumed that he took Erase Pro solo and stacked it on another occasion.

I could have misread that though. :)

Obviously anavar would change the result somewhat lol.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

What brand did you use for formestane?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved Formestane when I could take it now with a 9 month old its much easier and a lot less worrisome to pop a pill and be done with it. But Formestane is a great product also.

xhrr

Awards
I assumed that he took Erase Pro solo and stacked it on another occasion.

I could have misread that though. :)

Obviously anavar would change the result somewhat lol.
Haha I would hope so, cause they would be skewed just a little.

Quick question for you I'm not sure if you can give an exact answer but how many mg of Androstadienedione in ABE? I love Erase at 50 mg and love Anabeta but if I go above 50 my joints get crushed.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What would be better for the stack though?

DAA, ABE & endosurge turbo.

xhrr

Awards
What would be better for the stack though?

DAA, ABE & endosurge turbo.
I wouldn't take ABE due to the AI on top of EP/Forma so either EST or DAA, both if you have the funds.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take ABE due to the AI on top of EP/Forma so either EST or DAA, both if you have the funds.
You may be getting mixed up with the added cortisol control?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formestane should be taken transdermally.
If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I remember last time i looked into this it appeared that formestane worked quite effectively orally.
There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
????? yeah...at 10 grams a day!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There was an oral Formestane made by PP. When they made their liquivade.
yup...it was a definate step up from normal oral formestane products, but transdermal still rules.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've read that it absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal
are you saying that oral formestane absorbs at a much higher rate than transdermal.......dude!!!!

:hitwithrock:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dinoii actually agrees and has posted this before. Unless of course he changed his position on the matter

And for the record, I did not claim one product was superior to the other nor did I claim oral was superior than transdermal. What I did do was quote mrcooper and ask him wasnt there research that showed formestane being effective orally. Turns out there was and I posted it above.