5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    I agree man!

I was sceptical until I tried it myself

It massively increases test and DHT, no doubt, I got anger, hair loss, sore joints, heaps of vascularity on two pumps a day. Had to stop
    Glad you decided to try it!
    Im the same way....I have naturally low aromatase. I LOVE higher dose Formeron but I cant go over 2 pumps daily without alot of test on board.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I would NEVER lie. Ever. Period.
    Here is the bloodwork from the guy whos test it raised 700%.
    The only guys who lie are those whos products dont work or compulsive liars....Im am neither.
    Youll also notice the FOrmeron elevated his Free Test to roughly 60% above the test range which would indicate a concurrent reduction in SHBG.

Here is the testers original post::

"Well, long story short, I have extremely bad testosterone levels (81ng/mL - 141ng/mL)....however for personal reasons I was never put on TRT. I came off a Super DMZ (original) cycle and ended up with no PCT due to some crap with TSA..... My levels were plummeted and I barely wanted to get out of bed. Started using Formeron for about 1 week, then went to a new doctor and told them I had symptoms of low test and I wanted to get checked. The bloodwork was done 6 days after my last dose of Formeron, and I was taking no extra supplements, not even daily vitamins. After talking to some member I found out Formeron stays in the body for awhile....So I took precautions, ate no flesh (chicken, meat, etc.), ate only tofu (this is awful ****, I do not recommend...), slept 4 hrs 2 nights before the test, pulled an all nighter the night before the test, and these are my results.... Formeron is the real deal

Here is his bloodwork:

Attachment 90394
    That's your proof???? LOL
    Formestane does NOT increase test by 700% PERIOD!!!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Full-dosed Letrozole increases testosterone by roughly 100% in healthy males. Since letro has the highest estrogen-reducing capability (close to 100%) of any AI in the history of the world, nothing will remove the estrogen block on the HPTA as effectively as letrozole. Therefore, I would agree that formestane will not only not increase T by 700%, but it won't even increase T by 70%. The individual in question was either suppressed, had hypogonadism secondary to hyperactive aromatase, or was using other compounds.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Full-dosed Letrozole increases testosterone by roughly 100% in healthy males. Since letro has the highest estrogen-reducing capability (close to 100%) of any AI in the history of the world, nothing will remove the estrogen block on the HPTA as effectively as letrozole. Therefore, I would agree that formestane will not only not increase T by 700%, but it won't even increase T by 70%. The individual in question was either suppressed, had hypogonadism secondary to hyperactive aromatase, or was using other compounds.
    Right, which was explained. It was a special case where this compound had special significance. Basically perfect situation.

I have a question though. If I have generally low free testosterone and high estradiol, will these compounds mentioned have a larger difference for me over the average user? I have used arimistane for 30 days and noticed sore joints but couldn't pick out much of anything else short of slightly leaner appearance around my midsection.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    Right, which was explained. It was a special case where this compound had special significance. Basically perfect situation.

I have a question though. If I have generally low free testosterone and high estradiol, will these compounds mentioned have a larger difference for me over the average user? I have used arimistane for 30 days and noticed sore joints but couldn't pick out much of anything else short of slightly leaner appearance around my midsection.
    If the low free T is secondary to estrogen suppressing your HPTA, then yes, they'd benefit you. And that's actually what you should notice...low T corresponds to high visceral adipose tissue (midsection fat).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Obviously in this case it did.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In a healthy male perhaps this applies. With someone with a severely impaired HPTA there is more room for improvement.

In addition...this is not the only guy I am aware of and have seen bloodwork from who has had this experience using an AI (Formeron) only to repair HPTA.
    THis is another reason why I dont understand Drs recommending Clomid and HCG therapy without concurrent administration of an AI.
    Once therapy stops and estro is elevated test will plummet again. Doesnt make any sense and this seems to be the current widespread PCT protocol parroted throughout internet forums.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Yes. In your case you would expect to see a greater increase in total and free test than someone with a healthy HPTA.
    There is potential for an increase into the upper ranges of normal with Total T and above with regards to Free T.
    The other thing is what exactly are you expecting from arimistane? Its not anabolic so the effects you are mentioning sound about right.

Formeron IS anabolic as it is also a mild PH so there is some potential for muscle tissue growth expecially at higher doses.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

i was taken off test cyp injections after 5 years, after 3 months i was put on androgel which i am still on today. after i was taken off test cyp i used a different brand of formestane the bps brand along with endosurge for a month, next blood test showed approximately a 20% increase in total test. the 20% is significant, but it helped ease the symptoms of low test i was feeling in a big way....i was beginning to go into a funk with little motivation and little interest in sex or anything else for that matter...the formestane/endosurge really helped a lot. i have not tried formeron, but i would think compareable results would be seen, imo.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.78%

Why were U taken off injections ?? Off topic, I know just curious....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was taken off test cyp injections after 5 years, after 3 months i was put on androgel which i am still on today. after i was taken off test cyp i used a different brand of formestane the bps brand along with endosurge for a month, next blood test showed approximately a 20% increase in total test. the 20% is significant, but it helped ease the symptoms of low test i was feeling in a big way....i was beginning to go into a funk with little motivation and little interest in sex or anything else for that matter...the formestane/endosurge really helped a lot. i have not tried formeron, but i would think compareable results would be seen, imo.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Why were U taken off injections ?? Off topic, I know just curious....
    liver values skyrocketed...recovering alcoholic!!! 15 years sobriety...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Congrats on the 15 years!! this is huge.
    Im surprised your liver values skyrocketed though. Do you have Hep-c or a pre existing liver issue?
    If this is too personal feel free to ignore
    Not trying to pry just genuinely interested.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Also....soon you will have other options for HRT.
    Ill tell you more soon
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Also....soon you will have other options for HRT.
    Ill tell you more soon
    In for any good news
  15. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In a healthy male perhaps this applies. With someone with a severely impaired HPTA there is more room for improvement.
    Still there is no way you will see a 700% increase even if someone is severely impaired. ..not going to happen

snsgamers.com
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Still there is no way you will see a 700% increase even if someone is severely impaired. ..not going to happen
    Good contribution.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    In for any good news
    Give me a min and Ill dig up this weeks bloodwork on me for a current project. Its pretty impressive.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Congrats on the 15 years!! this is huge.
    Im surprised your liver values skyrocketed though. Do you have Hep-c or a pre existing liver issue?
    If this is too personal feel free to ignore
    Not trying to pry just genuinely interested.
    many years of hardcore drinking put a hurting on my liver, i take a liver aid year round...i really am not sure why i had a flare up, my liver values were a little on the high side when my doc put me on trt but my total test was so low we took a chance. up until that point liver values had remained within acceptable range!!! as of my last blood test liver values were as low as they have been in a very long time.

i feel very blessed to have made 15 years sober....i can't explain why i have succeeded where many have failed, but i truely believe it is a blessing!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

19. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

Good contribution.
    Contribute some proof then instead of BS

snsgamers.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Bloodwork is the proof....
    I know where you come from you base things on what some dude says on the internet.
    In the real world we use science and bloodwork results.

Try to keep up.
  21. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

Bloodwork is the proof....
    I know where you come from you base things on what some dude says on the internet.
    In the real world we use science and bloodwork results.

Try to keep up.
    WHERE is the bloodwork??? You have shown NO before /after labs.......and im not talking about some BS internet print out

Show it or STFU with your BS claims. Its impossible and you know it

snsgamers.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Once again.....fantastic contribution.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

just read up this entire thread and will stay subed
    RIP IRONFLEX
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I am on TRT and will vouch for Formeron as a powerful AI. Go a little over and it is incredibly apparent that you took too much with low energy, creaky joints, and a vicious temper. Keep it in recommended doses and you'll see a drier look, increased mood, and more energy.

That being said, I love Erase OG. For straight dryness and a cut look, I have yet to find anything that compares. It didn't help much with e2 control on TRT, though. That is fine because I have my protocol dialed in to not need one, so I just use Formeron to stay cut up and on the occasions I go out and have some drinks, it is nice to control the estrogen sides.
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Haven't had a chance to give Formasurge a go, have a bottle I'm saving for next month but I can also vouch for Formeron. It's expensive, but imo one of the best supplements on the market. I'm not sure I've seen a single negative review or feedback on it either.

Haven't used anything else they offer, but Formeron is top notch stuff.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Thanks guys.

As promised....I will leak a little info. We have been in testing with the product for over a year.
    We run bloodwork....tinker..run more...alter..remove...add something new....the goal to make something that stands up to an average range when blood tested.
    We are getting close. I cant tell you anything about ingredients but I can show you my personal recent bloodwork.

My pre bloods had my total Test at 300 and my free test at 7...yes 7.

Here is after 6 weeks on product X

Name:  444j.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  119.5 KB
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Just an FYI.....my free test was 505 when I was on 1500mg cyp per week....
    So while the total T is high its the GIANT freet T level than = muscle growth....Im looking pretty beastly currently and have gained some serious muscle over the last month. You should see my lat spread......comparable to when used to run multi gram AAS cycles.
    Not bad for OTC and NO steroids.
    1 cap AM only
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

Just an FYI.....my free test was 505 when I was on 1500mg cyp per week....
    So while the total T is high its the GIANT freet T level than = muscle growth....Im looking pretty beastly currently and have gained some serious muscle over the last month. You should see my lat spread......comparable to when used to run multi gram AAS cycles.
    Not bad for OTC and NO steroids.
    1 cap AM only
    Name:  3tx6r9.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  76.2 KB
    RIP IRONFLEX
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Looks awesome, but it is going to be hard to take 1 cap containing 500mg of powdered test cyp and 1g of Divanil. I don't know how you are doing it!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Thanks guys.

As promised....I will leak a little info. We have been in testing with the product for over a year.
    We run bloodwork....tinker..run more...alter..remove...add something new....the goal to make something that stands up to an average range when blood tested.
    We are getting close. I cant tell you anything about ingredients but I can show you my personal recent bloodwork.

My pre bloods had my total Test at 300 and my free test at 7...yes 7.

Here is after 6 weeks on product X

Name:  444j.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  119.5 KB
    looks good...i am losing my insurance at the end of the month, and it's got to be cheaper than $500 a box for androgel!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

500$ for androgel? Wtf are you serious?.
    Even with no insurance 10ml test cyp from the pharmacy is about 150$
    With insurance its 22$!!!!

But yes this will be cheaper by a long shot. Also understand that this is my bloodwork. Ive been on hrt for 6-7 years....my hpta is off. So this will be a viable option.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

500$ for androgel? Wtf are you serious?.
    Even with no insurance 10ml test cyp from the pharmacy is about 150$
    With insurance its 22$!!!!

But yes this will be cheaper by a long shot. Also understand that this is my bloodwork. Ive been on hrt for 6-7 years....my hpta is off. So this will be a viable option.
    androgel is significantly more expensive than the 10ml 200mg vials i was using before...this is why healthcare is in the shape it's in, because i was not paying for it and co-pay was the same i had no problem with it. now that i will be paying out of pocket i hope my doc will write me a 6 month test cyp script so i can be covered until i get things figured out.

btw-this is my 6th year on trt.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

many years of hardcore drinking put a hurting on my liver, i take a liver aid year round...i really am not sure why i had a flare up, my liver values were a little on the high side when my doc put me on trt but my total test was so low we took a chance. up until that point liver values had remained within acceptable range!!! as of my last blood test liver values were as low as they have been in a very long time. i feel very blessed to have made 15 years sober....i can't explain why i have succeeded where many have failed, but i truely believe it is a blessing!!!
    Congrats on 15 years buddy that's awesome! Are you just taking TUDCA year round or using something else?
    Independent
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Congrats on 15 years buddy that's awesome! Are you just taking TUDCA year round or using something else?
    tudca and a milk thistle/nac/ala/trimethylglycine/dandelion product called liv-a-new.

thanks...very proud of my sobriety!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Formeron is the only AI where I got anabolic/androgenic effects similar to a mild PH

It's super strong and even though erase/erase pro is a great product formeron blows it out the water in so many aspects
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Formeron smells great too. I guess you can tell your woman that you're applying a "manly lotion," and that she shouldn't touch you for a few minutes. I might megadose some Formeron one of these days.
    BOARD TYRANT
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

The smell is a huge factor for me. Plus, how quickly it dries. I put it all over my stomach and it is dry in 10 seconds and smells really clean. For me it is total win. I just wish you didn't have to pay so much for the good stuff. haha
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Formeron is the only AI where I got anabolic/androgenic effects similar to a mild PH

It's super strong and even though erase/erase pro is a great product formeron blows it out the water in so many aspects
    Thank for the good words. Its true though...Formeron is the ONLY anabolic AI.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Formeron smells great too. I guess you can tell your woman that you're applying a "manly lotion," and that she shouldn't touch you for a few minutes. I might megadose some Formeron one of these days.
    Lol "manly lotion"....

When I was trying to figure out what to call FOrmeron someone suggested "awesome sauce".....So glad we went with Formeron lol.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.66%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The smell is a huge factor for me. Plus, how quickly it dries. I put it all over my stomach and it is dry in 10 seconds and smells really clean. For me it is total win. I just wish you didn't have to pay so much for the good stuff. haha
    Formeron is a little pricey, however, you do get what you pay for.
    Formestane is pretty expensive to start with and the carrier isnt cheap and we use the nice shiny bottles etc etc.
    We did our best to make sure it was as good as we could possibly make it.

Youll never have to worry about irritation from the carrier which you DO have to worry about with alot of transdermal products.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formestane vs Erase
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:49 AM
  2. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By ForAnAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM
  4. Erase vs Erase Pro - Added Erase Pro to my log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 01:51 AM
  5. Erase vs Erase Pro
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 03:56 PM