Homemade GH/Test Boost Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Homemade GH/Test Boost Stack

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Homemade GH/Test Boost Stack - Need Some Advice Please

Hey everybody,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I'm buying bulk for my next test stack and was wondering if you can help me out. I've never played with GH enhancers or test boosters before. The most I've taken is citrulline malate, agmatine and creatine. Here goes:

Increasing Test:
    PES Erase
    TongKat Ali Extract 200:1
    Beta Ecdysterone
    DAA
    L-OptiZinc
    Magnesium Chelate
    Resveratrol

Increasing GH: (will be taken before bed)
    GABA
    Arginine Pyroglutamate w/ Lysine

Pre-Workout
    Beta Alanine
    Agmatine

Post Workout
    Universal Nutrition Real Gains
    OKG Powder
    Creatine AKG (easier on the stomach)

I'll be following this for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks of a cool of period. During that cool off period, I'll still be taking L-OptiZinc, Magnesium Chelate, and Resveratrol as well as Agmatine and at night I'll be taking MACA instead of the GABA and Arginine.

So is this too much, or should I add anything else before I jump the gun? I also read that Agmatine can potentially make DAA toxic. I then read a post here debunking that, but I'm still cautious.

Thanks in advance.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In general I really wouldn't worry about GH boosting products. While they may be helpful from an increased recovery and improved sleep angle, they won't really be boosting GH in a notable way. There are also better options for that route IMO as well. I'd look for something with L-dopa/Mucuna Pruriens (and can also be helpful when combined with DAA).

Second, while I like the selections of DAA, Tongkat, and Erase, if you have little experience with any then you may be better off choosing just one to run for now (how will you know what works if you throw all those in at once?). Choose 1 or 2 to add to your usual Citrulline, Creatine, and Agmatine and go from there.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the usual good stuff from bolt10

you have a few inconsequential things in there, for what you are trying to accomplish..

i'll agree on the concept of what an otc GH product does - in fact with that in mind we have created a blend called G8 that includes a couple of these things that have been mentioned (click link to see profile):

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex G8 (20 servings): Discount Finaflex G8 Supplements

welcome to the forum!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome. I think I'm going to run with Erase, DAA and L-Dopa (found 99% L Dopa Bulk Powder on amazon) since it seems the most potent. I'll cut out the Arginine before bed and stick to GABA.

Is it better to separately buy magnesium and zinc and take them in the morning rather than take ZMA at night?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Is it better to separately buy magnesium and zinc and take them in the morning rather than take ZMA at night?
    prolly stick with zma
    if you are taking a multivite/mineral w/ breakfast, chances are you are covered on the morning mineral dose, to some extent

in the grand scheme of things, unless you are deficient in mineral like zinc or an overly active person, this will not do anything special for you other than perhaps enhance quality of sleep slightly
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd drop the Beta Ecdy. Maybe pick up some Anabeta or ABE instead. Solid test boost.

For GH, as bolt said, nothing is truly going to raise GH significantly. But an L-Dopa extract before bed can definitely improve sleep quality hence natural GH levels. I really like Dopadex. I haven't found a higher L Dopa extract.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test boost stack
    By LilJeremy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 02:46 AM
  2. semi-custom test boosting stack: check it out
    By dean17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 03:12 AM
  3. Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?
    By z28man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:48 AM
  4. Natural test-boost stack, help needed.
    By Prpl1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:57 PM
  5. Next test boost stack?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 06:03 PM