Universal Real Gains Making Me Sick?

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Hey guys, so I just finished my tub of MHP Up Your Mass, and figured I'd try Universal Real Gains.

This stuff is making me sick to my stomach! It doesn't taste bad or make me sick at first but after 30 mins I feel like I have the flu and it leaves me bed ridden for hours. It actually got to the point last night where I threw up. I'm not even taking the full 3.5 scoop serving, I'm only taking 1.5 scoops.

This never happened with other weight gainers I've tried, and I've taken Real Gains a couple years ago, but now it just kills me. Any clue why this may be happening?

I'm thinking I may just switch brands/protein.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
How many servings have you taken? Has this feeling occurred each time you've taken it?

I can't see anything in Real Gains that would make you sick. Where did you purchase it? Was it exposed to long periods of heat? What's the expiration date?

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
I've taken 3-4 servings. And yes the sickness has occurred every time I've taken it. I only threw up the last time though. I purchased it at the vitamin shoppe, expiration date is not up, and it was never in any heat.

No I don't have any known allergies. I have taken real gains before, like long ago when they still sold it in the big white tub, and never had this issue.