yohimbine dose

  1. yohimbine dose


    Hey all, for the goal of fat loss - what is the suggested dose for yohimbine? I have taken it many times before, so no need to go into the warning of the unwanted sides/feelings - i dont notice any of the sides i did while i used to use yohimbe. I been dosing 7.5mg first thing in the am on am empty stomach but am wondering if that is enough.

    I weigh about 160-170


  2. .2mg/kg. Preferably working up to that dose on an empty stomach with caffeine prior to exercise.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Hey all, for the goal of fat loss - what is the suggested dose for yohimbine? I have taken it many times before, so no need to go into the warning of the unwanted sides/feelings - i dont notice any of the sides i did while i used to use yohimbe. I been dosing 7.5mg first thing in the am on am empty stomach but am wondering if that is enough.

    I weigh about 160-170
    To let you know I will skip over on the yohimbe and take Alpha-T2 here is picture of for you it has been at the Nutra Planet where I have found prices the best.
    •   
       


  4. What is the kg to lbs conversion lol

  5. Nevermind i figured it out. Looks like 15mg would be my ideal dose. So i will work up to that over the next week.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Nevermind i figured it out. Looks like 15mg would be my ideal dose. So i will work up to that over the next week.
    That's a pretty high dose for most. Work your way up slowly

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  7. Well my initial thought was 7.5mg in the am 5 days a week on work out days which is mon-fri. And then drop the dose to maybe 2.5 or 5mg on sat and sun just to give a littlw break. Today i upped to 10mg and will.go.to.12 by end of week. If i feel ok then ill try fo

  8. Well my initial thought was 7.5mg in the am 5 days a week on work out days which is mon-fri. And then drop the dose to maybe 2.5 or 5mg on sat and sun just to give a littlw break. Today i upped to 10mg and will.go.to.12 by end of week. If i feel ok then ill try for 15

  9. I would do 5 days on, 2 days off with Yoh. Also, dose it pre-workout or pre-cardio (MUST BE IN A FASTED STATE, otherwise insulin ruins all effects).
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  10. Yeah i have been taking it in the morning on an empty stomach with my pre workout about 45 mins before workout. I dont eat anything until i have my shake and hardboiled eggs which is about 2.5 hours after. That sound ok?

    Can you elaborate a little on the insulin/fasted requirement just so i know what the benefit is?

    Thanks!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    To let you know I will skip over on the yohimbe and take Alpha-T2 here is picture of for you it has been at the Nutra Planet where I have found prices the best.
    How does this pertain to yohimbe?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Yeah i have been taking it in the morning on an empty stomach with my pre workout about 45 mins before workout. I dont eat anything until i have my shake and hardboiled eggs which is about 2.5 hours after. That sound ok?

    Can you elaborate a little on the insulin/fasted requirement just so i know what the benefit is?

    Thanks!
    yohimbine effects are diminished if insulin is present
    1200 pound club

  13. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Yeah i have been taking it in the morning on an empty stomach with my pre workout about 45 mins before workout. I dont eat anything until i have my shake and hardboiled eggs which is about 2.5 hours after. That sound ok?

    Can you elaborate a little on the insulin/fasted requirement just so i know what the benefit is?

    Thanks!
    That should be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    yohimbine effects are diminished if insulin is present
    ^^This. The effects are best when fasted/semi-fasted (decent time dosed after a meal).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    How does this pertain to yohimbe?
    This will be you on yohimbe &here on Alpha-T2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    This will be you on yohimbe and here on Alpha-T2
    Really, AT2 will add muscle mass? And here i thought it was a weight loss product.......

    Silly me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Really, AT2 will add muscle mass? And here i thought it was a weight loss product.......

    Silly me
    Ha ha no you will need to add the anabeta and for me Enhanced I like also for lean muscle

  17. This one may to consider Alphamine

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    This one may to consider Alphamine
    Are you a PES rep?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Are you a PES rep?MAN Sports forum Representative
    Metabolic Augmenting Nutrition
    mansports.com
    I am my own MAN

  20. for facing some facts people there are maybe who just need to stop eating so much and work on getting exercise more.

  21. Dosed 12mg with my preworkout about 40 mins prior to workout today and yeaterday. I sure did sweat much more in the gym. I dont feel any unwanted sides so may try 15mg next week.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Well my initial thought was 7.5mg in the am 5 days a week on work out days which is mon-fri. And then drop the dose to maybe 2.5 or 5mg on sat and sun just to give a littlw break. Today i upped to 10mg and will.go.to.12 by end of week. If i feel ok then ill try for 15
    I weigh the same as u, so u ended up working up to maximal dosing just once daily, pre workout? I am trying to determine if splitting 7.5mg twice a day is more effective..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I weigh the same as u, so u ended up working up to maximal dosing just once daily, pre workout? I am trying to determine if splitting 7.5mg twice a day is more effective..
    I would say it comes down to how your react to a certain dose amount. Some can do the full Y dose in one take and be fine while others can't.

    If you can tolerate it, pre-cardio full Y dose would be optimal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I would say it comes down to how your react to a certain dose amount. Some can do the full Y dose in one take and be fine while others can't.

    If you can tolerate it, pre-cardio full Y dose would be optimal.
    And NOT pre HIIT? That is primarily what I do, but I suppose I could work something out to do more LISS type cardio for the 4 weeks I do YC
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    And NOT pre HIIT? That is primarily what I do, but I suppose I could work something out to do more LISS type cardio for the 4 weeks I do YC
    I'd stick to LISS, ched. I handle yhcl very well, but wouldn't use it before HIIT.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. I've performed HIIT while on YHCL and was fine. However I surely didn't take a high dose. I think I was doing 5mg doses. But as breezy said, I wouldn't recommend HIIT.

    Really comes down to how you handle it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'd stick to LISS, ched. I handle yhcl very well, but wouldn't use it before HIIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've performed HIIT while on YHCL and was fine. However I surely didn't take a high dose. I think I was doing 5mg doses. But as breezy said, I wouldn't recommend HIIT.

    Really comes down to how you handle it.
    Been Doing it on EC but it is definitely unpleasant lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  28. I did it while on EC also but never went near as hard or long as I do when not taking YHCL or EC.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've performed HIIT while on YHCL and was fine. However I surely didn't take a high dose. I think I was doing 5mg doses. But as breezy said, I wouldn't recommend HIIT.

    Really comes down to how you handle it.
    Yeah, I use .2mg/kg before LISS.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Thanks guys. For my bodyweight is 14.8mg daily


    I read to start at half of that so 2.5 mg capsules will b 7.5mg for a trial dose. And work up gradually over a week if all goes well!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  31. Also- if splitting the doses, how far apart? 4 hours minimum?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  32. That's how I tend to dose my split doses.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help with yohimbine dose, i powder form
    By Srt4Muscle in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Yohimbine HCL dosing
    By dpfisher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 10:46 PM
  3. Best method for dosing yohimbine?
    By heath1225 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:48 AM
  4. Highest Doses of Yohimbine Used
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:33 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in