Supplements to bulk up?

gibbons2

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering what are some supplements that you guys use during the winter months to bulk up a little bit. it can be ANYTHING just name what you use. GO!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously food, which I know everyone else will recommend :D. But a few that I would go with are:

Anabeta/Anabeta Elite and/or ArA would be two of the best IMO.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
My main winter bulk stack usually consists of X-Factor, Anabeta (OG or Elite), D-Pol (preferably powder) and Erase/Erase Pro/Nolvadren XT.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Adding additional calories to your diet. as far as supps go These: creatine, DAA, Ostarine SARM, & Prohormones.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta + Prime + Test Powder = Swole!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
A lot of food and X-Gels would be a great option!

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
Versa 1 and prime, that and big eating worked well for me

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels, Anabeta Elite, Test Powder and a tonne of food.

Glycophase ;)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright a great stack I've used for all out bulk or lean bulk

MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Purus Labs D-pol powder
A lot of quality foods

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Second the prohormones good nutrition heavy weights even better support supps and on point pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Purus Labs D-pol powder
A lot of quality foods
thats an awsome stack! by quality foods, you mean berrylicious cheesecake ice cream?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta has data showing mass gain in the murine model, something which is a rarity as far as herbs/compounds go. You can further sweeten the deal by getting Anabeta Elite, which has human data showing increased LBM and reduced fat mass (forskolin), along with 7-OH which is a tissue cortisol inhibitor, preventing catabolic cascades and further amplifying the anabolic response.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Anabeta has data showing mass gain in the murine model, something which is a rarity as far as herbs/compounds go. You can further sweeten the deal by getting Anabeta Elite, which has human data showing increased LBM and reduced fat mass (forskolin), along with 7-OH which is a tissue cortisol inhibitor, preventing catabolic cascades and further amplifying the anabolic response.

MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Purus Labs D-pol powder
A lot of quality foods
Both of these are solid options with proven ingredients :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would second what alot of people have said DAA, ABE and Xgels for the win.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DAA is a great supplement to bulk and obviously you need to eat an adequate amount of protein and fats healthy fats that is. I think you should try a good anabolic stack to help reach your goals. It will get you there faster than not using them. Do you have any experience with them?

d1sc1ple

Awards
I couldnt say it better if i tried, **** is legit!

gibbons2

Awards
thanks for all the responses guys! quick question, when you guys are on a bulk, do you still train core/abs? if so, how so?

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
thanks for all the responses guys! quick question, when you guys are on a bulk, do you still train core/abs? if so, how so?
I just train core as usual. Every other day for me! :)

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
It depends on type of training I am performing

If I am going super heavy with deads and squats and so on I do core once a week that's it

It's getting worked a lot with other heavy body movements

No added weight when I do .....so just all body weight movement I want to keep the waist small so I don't believe in adding a bunch of resistance like db sides bends or holding onto 45 lb plates while doing sit ups to build abs but again everyone different and if ur abs are very weak and or need more thickness then maybe added weight will do but tread lightly if want to keep that x frame look

Good luck bud

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighted abs every other session wheter I'm bulking or not. Rope cable crunches, hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet, weighted crunch machine sometimes. Abs are like any other body part. Train with weights and they will grow.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to hit them a few times a week. I also keeps core tight throughout all movements that allow me to.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course. All four would be a great combo but if you wanted to get a longer run you could go Erase + DAA followed by ABE + X-Gels or the other way around.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bishvabis

Awards
As long as it is Whey based protein it doesn't matter the brand.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19. been lifting since I was 16.
Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
Agree here totally^^ take advantage of your youth right now and start creating the knowledge and discipline base needed to grow without the other variables. It will prove advantageous later when you do decide to play with supps.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
A) Trained like a mofo
B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
C) Drank beer. :) Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever. :)

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
Well to bulk up the fastest try prohormones. But other than that give it time and patience with a good diet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food. Seriously. Save your money and just eat while taking the staple supps.

And prohormones aren't supplements so Idk how that got in here lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Weighted abs every other session wheter I'm bulking or not. Rope cable crunches, hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet, weighted crunch machine sometimes. Abs are like any other body part. Train with weights and they will grow.
Totally agree and these are also my top 2 exercises of choice

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
A) Trained like a mofo
B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
C) Drank beer. :) Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever. :)
This is great advice. My buddy plays d1 football and is consistently adding on weight getting in massive amounts of "bad" calories and boozing while maintaining his 4.6 40 time and increasing all of his lifts training 5x a week. I wouldn't go so far as the beer and whiskey most nights like we do but it is calories and that can help if you are truly pushing yourself training wise

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat train sleep. Rinse wash repeat, easy as yhat for someone your age. And while your in college make sure to throw in a good romp in the sack every once in awhile. Oh to be 19 again.