Supplements to bulk up?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    thanks for all the responses guys! quick question, when you guys are on a bulk, do you still train core/abs? if so, how so?
    I just train core as usual. Every other day for me!
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!


  2. It depends on type of training I am performing

    If I am going super heavy with deads and squats and so on I do core once a week that's it

    It's getting worked a lot with other heavy body movements

    No added weight when I do .....so just all body weight movement I want to keep the waist small so I don't believe in adding a bunch of resistance like db sides bends or holding onto 45 lb plates while doing sit ups to build abs but again everyone different and if ur abs are very weak and or need more thickness then maybe added weight will do but tread lightly if want to keep that x frame look

    Good luck bud
    •   
       


  3. Weighted abs every other session wheter I'm bulking or not. Rope cable crunches, hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet, weighted crunch machine sometimes. Abs are like any other body part. Train with weights and they will grow.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    thanks for all the responses guys! quick question, when you guys are on a bulk, do you still train core/abs? if so, how so?
    I try to hit them a few times a week. I also keeps core tight throughout all movements that allow me to.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I would second what alot of people have said DAA, ABE and Xgels for the win.
    My next stack
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    My next stack
    Sounds like someone is in for bulking season.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I would second what alot of people have said DAA, ABE and Xgels for the win.
    Erase?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Erase?
    Of course. All four would be a great combo but if you wanted to get a longer run you could go Erase + DAA followed by ABE + X-Gels or the other way around.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    thanks for all the responses guys! quick question, when you guys are on a bulk, do you still train core/abs? if so, how so?
    How old are you?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    How old are you?
    19. been lifting since I was 16.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post

    19. been lifting since I was 16.
    You need creatine sleep and food.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  12. As long as it is Whey based protein it doesn't matter the brand.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    You need creatine sleep and food.
    I know lol. I'm all about that. I was just wondering what everyone uses for future references.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    You need creatine sleep and food.
    I know lol. I'm all about that. I was just wondering what everyone uses for future references.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    19. been lifting since I was 16.
    Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

    Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

    Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
    haha thanks man!! will do!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

    Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
    Agree here totally^^ take advantage of your youth right now and start creating the knowledge and discipline base needed to grow without the other variables. It will prove advantageous later when you do decide to play with supps.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
    A) Trained like a mofo
    B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
    C) Drank beer. Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

    Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  19. Well to bulk up the fastest try prohormones. But other than that give it time and patience with a good diet.

  20. Food. Seriously. Save your money and just eat while taking the staple supps.

    And prohormones aren't supplements so Idk how that got in here lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Food. Seriously. Save your money and just eat while taking the staple supps.

    And prohormones aren't supplements so Idk how that got in here lol
    Lol well he said anything

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Weighted abs every other session wheter I'm bulking or not. Rope cable crunches, hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet, weighted crunch machine sometimes. Abs are like any other body part. Train with weights and they will grow.
    Totally agree and these are also my top 2 exercises of choice

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
    A) Trained like a mofo
    B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
    C) Drank beer. Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

    Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever.
    This is great advice. My buddy plays d1 football and is consistently adding on weight getting in massive amounts of "bad" calories and boozing while maintaining his 4.6 40 time and increasing all of his lifts training 5x a week. I wouldn't go so far as the beer and whiskey most nights like we do but it is calories and that can help if you are truly pushing yourself training wise
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

  24. Eat train sleep. Rinse wash repeat, easy as yhat for someone your age. And while your in college make sure to throw in a good romp in the sack every once in awhile. Oh to be 19 again.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by yowler99 View Post
    Lol well he said anything
    he said supplements.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. Dropped the weight, now trying to bulk up.
    By SF135 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:54 AM
  3. Supplements to Ramp Up HPTA
    By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:36 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Log in
Log in