Supplements to bulk up? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Supplements to bulk up?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
    haha thanks man!! will do!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Nothing hormonal including Anabeta bro...

Sleep, eat and lift! Then eat! When you're done eating eat again!!!
    Agree here totally^^ take advantage of your youth right now and start creating the knowledge and discipline base needed to grow without the other variables. It will prove advantageous later when you do decide to play with supps.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
    A) Trained like a mofo
    B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
    C) Drank beer. Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Well to bulk up the fastest try prohormones. But other than that give it time and patience with a good diet.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Food. Seriously. Save your money and just eat while taking the staple supps.

And prohormones aren't supplements so Idk how that got in here lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Lol well he said anything
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Weighted abs every other session wheter I'm bulking or not. Rope cable crunches, hanging leg raises with a dumbell between my feet, weighted crunch machine sometimes. Abs are like any other body part. Train with weights and they will grow.
    Totally agree and these are also my top 2 exercises of choice
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I was an athlete in college at your age, but to grow I;
    A) Trained like a mofo
    B) Ate EVERYTHING. Pizzas (not pieces, wholes), chickens, burgers, potatoes. I ate like the food apocalypse was upon me.
    C) Drank beer. Probably not great advice, but hey at 19 it was part of the deal.

Eat up, kid, your metabolism won't allow you to forever.
    This is great advice. My buddy plays d1 football and is consistently adding on weight getting in massive amounts of "bad" calories and boozing while maintaining his 4.6 40 time and increasing all of his lifts training 5x a week. I wouldn't go so far as the beer and whiskey most nights like we do but it is calories and that can help if you are truly pushing yourself training wise
    Justin
    Instagram: justin_ohara9
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/231863-joh408s-longterm-quest.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eat train sleep. Rinse wash repeat, easy as yhat for someone your age. And while your in college make sure to throw in a good romp in the sack every once in awhile. Oh to be 19 again.
    PES Representative
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by yowler99 View Post
    Lol well he said anything
    he said supplements.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Yes they are.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Super Supps
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Food and Xgels or DAA/Growth Factor
    Soon, and at an epic price too . One could say that Glycophase can't hurt in it, I mean we want them to be lean gains right?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First off, stop kidding yourselves with "prohormones." Most are active steroids. This kid does not need em, and will be thankfully not to take them down the road.

Avoid the booze. Not going to help at all. Will derail progress. If your using it for calories, then your an idiot who can't diet and shouldn't give advice. That said, don't be afraid to enjoy yourself every once in a while. Party hard, but keep it limited.

Eat, train, eat, eat, shit, eat, sleep, eat, shit, fuck, repeat...

Recompadrol, Anabeta, Creatine HCL: Best bulking stack.
    ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS
    Get Your Lean On
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    First off, stop kidding yourselves with "prohormones." Most are active steroids. This kid does not need em, and will be thankfully not to take them down the road.

Avoid the booze. Not going to help at all. Will derail progress. If your using it for calories, then your an idiot who can't diet and shouldn't give advice. That said, don't be afraid to enjoy yourself every once in a while. Party hard, but keep it limited.

Eat, train, eat, eat, ****, eat, sleep, eat, ****, ****, repeat...

I agree with this. I also want to add that when people bulk, they should use a digestive enzyme matrix to compensate for all the extra food going down the hatch.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. New Member

Eat, train, eat, eat, ****, eat, sleep, eat, ****, ****, repeat...

thanks for the solid advice man! much appreciated
  17. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I agree with this. I also want to add that when people bulk, they should use a digestive enzyme matrix to compensate for all the extra food going down the hatch.
    Didn't suggest it, as I've never used a digestive enzyme, but as soon as the fall hits I planned on giving Gut Health a run. Can't beat $25 for 60 days.
    Get Your Lean On
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Soon, and at an epic price too . One could say that Glycophase can't hurt in it, I mean we want them to be lean gains right?
    How soon??
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Most things starting with "chee". Cheesecake, Cheetos, cheese, cheesy puffs, Cheerios...
    Jokes aside, just eat buddy. Good, quality whole foods.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.

nano vapor getting good results and zma
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Most things starting with "chee". Cheesecake, Cheetos, cheese, cheesy puffs, Cheerios...
    Jokes aside, just eat buddy. Good, quality whole foods.
    cheez-its...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Elite Member

People still use Nano Vapor?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    People still use Nano Vapor?
    My thoughts exactly. People buy into that hype still?
    PES Representative
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. People buy into that hype still?

you mean, you dont use it?

25. New Member

lol even I, being young, have never bought into that crap. all about the ingredients. people have to look past the marketing.
  26. Diamond Member

NaNo vapor actually has a really good profile nowadays. I prefer nitrates to citrulline malate but it's nothing to scoff at:

Unfortunately, it only lasts 13 workouts and has enough yohimbe to incapacitate a cow
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    NaNo vapor actually has a really good profile nowadays. I prefer nitrates to citrulline malate but it's nothing to scoff at:

Unfortunately, it only lasts 13 workouts and has enough yohimbe to incapacitate a cow
    Agreed, not a fan of their msrketing but I do enjoy 3 scoops (1 sample) every now and again
    Always willing to learn :D
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Eat, train, eat, eat, shit, eat, sleep, eat, shit, fuck, repeat...

Booze was said by me tongue-in-cheek. Calm down, Francis nobody said he should drink beer.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  29. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Booze was said by me tongue-in-cheek. Calm down, Francis nobody said he should drink beer.
    This wasn't even a shot at you, so let's no be butt hurt and crying.

Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as the beer and whiskey most nights like we do but it is calories and that can help if you are truly pushing yourself training wise
    This is however terrible advice. Someone who drinks heavy most nights, and thinks it is beneficial to training is an idiot, who can't diet and has no place giving advice on the subject.
    Get Your Lean On
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

3 scoops would be ideal if certain dosages were lowered in the profile. Gets stim heavy at 3 scoops.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Train eat sleep and make use of the many good aminos out there and it is so important to eat at the right times and what u eat for optimal results
    Amino loading before during after exercise workout might benefit
    Make use of glutamine creatine so on get your macronutrients and micros in order and u will see results
  32. New Member

putting staples and diet aside, a lot of people seem to use anabeta or pro hormones as a way to bulk. thanks for the input! btw I'm not saying I'm going to use these. just wanted to know what y'all are using!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    putting staples and diet aside, a lot of people seem to use anabeta or pro hormones as a way to bulk. thanks for the input! btw I'm not saying I'm going to use these. just wanted to know what y'all are using!
    The reason people use anabeta on a bulk.... One huge reason is because it increases appetite.

34. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3d View Post
    people forgot to mention Cell-Tech.....Use Cell-Tech with Syntha-6!! You'll "bulk" up.
    7 pounds in 7 days.....
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

7 pounds in 7 days.....
    And u will get prescription insulin after two weeks of use! Haha

36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

7 pounds in 7 days.....
    All to the belly
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Elite Member

All to the belly
    Exactly.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  38. Advanced Member

All to the belly
    But fat turns directly into muscle. Just have to work chest.
    Get Your Lean On
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    3 scoops would be ideal if certain dosages were lowered in the profile. Gets stim heavy at 3 scoops.
    Some people report that the Theanine content helps "smooth out" the stim rush. Could even go with 2 scoops and add in additional Cit. Mal.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering what are some supplements that you guys use during the winter months to bulk up a little bit. it can be ANYTHING just name what you use. GO!
    Bulking up is easier if you take the right raw materials. These goal-specific supplements, guaranteed to help you add muscle fast like Amino Acid Formulas, EFA'S, Creatine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, and most important A Multi-Vitamin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
  2. Dropped the weight, now trying to bulk up.
    By SF135 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:54 AM
  3. Supplements to Ramp Up HPTA
    By Random987 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 11:36 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:20 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45