Help!? Burn24 or DCP 2.0? What topical should I buy

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
If you could only buy one. Which one would it be?
Burn24 or DCP 2.0? Why?

What topical should I buy?
Eviscerate smolder, abliterate advanced or eviscerate ?

Help me out please! Thanks guys

feather319

feather319

Awards
What are your goals? Burn 24 is more of a nutrient partitioner and works on insulin levels. Burn 24 works if you are eating a lot of carbs and brings down insulin levels which helps prevent the storage of fat. DCP 2.0 is a fat burner and helps your body burn body fat easier for energy. They are completely different products. I would personally stick with a low carb diet and use DCP 2.0.

Sorry, no experience with topcials but I've seen great results. Rosie has some great reviews. There is a nicely priced stack at NP for LG sciences. I was considering buying it. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/c2k-bundle-stack-limited-time.html

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Cutting...and I'm on low carb so i guess DCP 2.0 is the obvious choice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate for subq fat, abliterate for VAT fat. Only you know that answer. Both are ridiculously awesome for what they do.

domore

Awards
Eviscerate for subq fat, abliterate for VAT fat. Only you know that answer. Both are ridiculously awesome for what they do.
Bigadam,

Mike described the best usage for the topicals. Depending on where you are in your cutting phase, you'll be able to make the decision between AA and Eviscerate.

If you are looking to get rid of subcutaneous fat, you have a couple different choices in the Eviscerate line: OG, Smolder, or Burn-Free. The main differences lie in the capsaicin levels, decreasing from former to latter (in the order mentioned above).

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Bigadam,

Mike described the best usage for the topicals. Depending on where you are in your cutting phase, you'll be able to make the decision between AA and Eviscerate.

If you are looking to get rid of subcutaneous fat, you have a couple different choices in the Eviscerate line: OG, Smolder, or Burn-Free. The main differences lie in the capsaicin levels, decreasing from former to latter (in the order mentioned above).
That's for the info!

Now I'm set on DCP 2.0 but uncertain to wether is should choose evciserate
smolder or OG.

Anything else I should add to my cutting stack?

So for its the above and oep powder/ maybe ECA in place of oep powder

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's for the info!

smolder or OG.

Forskolin is always a nice addition.

domore

Awards
That's for the info!

smolder or OG.

Many experience a little extra burning sensation when using Eviscerate. Smolder is a little lighter on the capsaicin levels, this decreasing that sensation somewhat. Smolder also includes skin tightening ingredients.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Many experience a little extra burning sensation when using Eviscerate. Smolder is a little lighter on the capsaicin levels, this decreasing that sensation somewhat. Smolder also includes skin tightening ingredients.
Which do you think is better at burning fat?

domore

Awards
Which do you think is better at burning fat?
Same base formula for both, just with those minor differences.

If you haven't tried any of the Eviscerate Series, you could always give the original a shot.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you could only buy one. Which one would it be?
Burn24 or DCP 2.0? Why?

What topical should I buy?
Eviscerate smolder, abliterate advanced or eviscerate ?

Help me out please! Thanks guys
Dcp 2.0. Eviscerate (either is fine I use smolder at the moment)

Dcp2.0 hits it all with mormordin and mangeferin alone

them

Awards
Yes you can stack that. Dcp over burn I would recommend.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's still early to tell, but there is much talk about users sweating nicely.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How about absolutely abliderated? It's my favorite of Evoumuse's topicals, profile-wise.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mangeferin and mormordin alone in dcp 2.0 is excellent pre meal or pre workout or pre bed which is how I use mine with recompadrol. Altho early to tell the Moa of those ingredients are incredible

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there someone u can recommend me stimulant. Free wise to stack with oral 7-keto? Thank u
Oral 7-keto has terrible bioavailability, but Reduce XT can achieve a similar effect

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Is UR spray an effective topical for fat loss and body recomposition?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Any review/ opinions on legal gears 7 keto spray?
It's ridiculously cheap..

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Are topicals preferable trying to lose the last amount of body fat like if yoir at 8 percent or do they work just as good at 16?

domore

Awards
Are topicals preferable trying to lose the last amount of body fat like if yoir at 8 percent or do they work just as good at 16?
Our topicals target different types of body fat. Eviscerate is a product that targets subcutaneous fat and mobilizes fatty acids, while Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT.

AA is a fan favorite of many members here.

AA uses a localized carrier, so you apply directly on your trouble spots (midsection, love handles, etc.). With AA, you are also encouraged to apply directly over the adipose tissue around your kidney to suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme. This will help reduce cortisol conversion in those areas.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Our topicals target different types of body fat. Eviscerate is a product that targets subcutaneous fat and mobilizes fatty acids, while Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT.

AA is a fan favorite of many members here.

AA uses a localized carrier, so you apply directly on your trouble spots (midsection, love handles, etc.). With AA, you are also encouraged to apply directly over the adipose tissue around your kidney to suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme. This will help reduce cortisol conversion in those areas.
Could you mix evciserate smolder and AA to create the ultimate topical fat burner?

domore

Awards
Could you mix evciserate smolder and AA to create the ultimate topical fat burner?
Many of people have used both Eviscerate and AA. If you are going to use both, apply AA in the morning (preferably after exfoliating). Let the AA application dry, and then apply Eviscerate (if you are applying in the same area). You could apply Eviscerate again in the evening if you choose. However, only one application of AA is needed.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any problem getting leaner so I normally feel like fat burners are a waste but aa sounds perfect to target my trouble spots for summer

cjwav34

Awards
100-150 grams Of carbs
300 grams of protein per day
You could easily still incorporate Burn24 with that many grams carbs. I usually take if before a meal of at least 25g. Burn24 can be stacked with just about everything regardless of goal.