Question about PES Erase

Riky290

Awards
Hey guys.. just an information. Has erase (normal not the pro version) to be taken on empty stomach, or can I also take it with food?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried it both ways. I don't think it matters. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried both ways also and no difference. But I do take mine on an empty stomach.

Riky290

Awards
Tried both ways also and no difference. But I do take mine on an empty stomach.
Yeah, me too but it was just know in case i have to take it with food for some reasons

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Third for taking it either way. Whichever works best for your schedule, although I tend to take it first thing in the morning.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn't want to start another thread to ask this but if you are taking 3 a day do you spread it out evenly or all at once. LOL I forgot to take mine the other day and so I took 3 about an hour before bed. To say I had a hard time rolling out of bed the next morning wood be an understatement.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't want to start another thread to ask this but if you are taking 3 a day do you spread it out evenly or all at once. LOL I forgot to take mine the other day and so I took 3 about an hour before bed. To say I had a hard time rolling out of bed the next morning wood be an understatement.
I used to spread it out, but have been using Erase Pro for a long time now so taking it all at once should be fine. What were your feelings in the morning?

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
Looks like I'll be taking a pre bed dose sometime soon!

But seriously, I usually do all three Preworkout on an empty stomach but I've taken them with food as well and had no problems either way!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spreading them out doesn't seem to matter. If it did, we wouldn't have created Erase Pro in the way we did. :)