any suggestions for potent adrenal supplement?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I looking for something that would replicate adrenaline for self diagnostic purposes. it seems like everytime I take a vitamin for the adrenals, I get exceptionally good benefits. I recently tried something called isocort just for 3 days and It cut my sleep by 4 hours. I stopped taking it because it contains plant cortisol, and I philosophically don't like taking anything that stops production anywhere. that said, I will products of that nature to learn something about my body. anyway, im not interested in cortisol products, but I am interested in anything that would mimic, agonize, or build adrenaline or other adrenal hormones. so far I have tried dhea, pregnenalone, methylseneprine without any decent effect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wish.. would be super nice.

Mike

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
yeah, huh? i think an increase in heart rate argument was employed to scare people from making ephedra (the real reason owing to an effort to stop emphedamine production). now nobody wants to touch adrenal products

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Methylsynephrine, ephedrine, higenamine, dmaa, yohimbe, etc all produced varying degrees of sympathomimetic action

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
interesting. it looks like all roads point to alpha t2. i once took methylsynephrine for 7 days at 3 doses of 60mg and felt nothing; either im a non-responder or i need an adrenal boost beyond what methylsynephrine is capable of. i like ephederine, but i crashed pretty hard getting off it after a three days, not to mention i could only get it with that nasty lung decongestant

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
interesting. it looks like all roads point to alpha t2. i once took methylsynephrine for 7 days at 3 doses of 60mg and felt nothing; either im a non-responder or i need an adrenal boost beyond what methylsynephrine is capable of. i like ephederine, but i crashed pretty hard getting off it after a three days, not to mention i could only get it with that nasty lung decongestant
Methylsynephrine should really yield no perceivable effect outside of bronchodilation. It cannot penetrate the BBB but it does selectively agonize B-receptors. Ephedrine seems to have better BBB permeability as well as a releasing quality to its stim effect