Anabeta elite, OG erase, DAA

mrhermit

Awards
This will be my first anythingstack tikk now has been protien, preworkout drinks.
I was going to be running anabeta elite, OG erase, daa stack all for 8 weeks.
ANA on non workout days 4 throughout day, On workout days 2 pre WO, 2 PWO
OG erase to c how high I can tolerate dosage(1-3 pills in morning)
Fish oil to help with dryness
DAA 3grams ( anytime??)
Does that look right? I was wondering also can I take a pre workout supplement(white flood)?
I have a bachelor party coming up 1 1/2 month away can I drink on that weekend heavily and not take anything?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing looks solid and yes you can combine with pre-workout of choice (in this case white flood). Having one day of drinking won't have any issues with the products either. Just stay safe. ;)

mrhermit

Awards
Dosing looks solid and yes you can combine with pre-workout of choice (in this case white flood). Having one day of drinking won't have any issues with the products either. Just stay safe. ;)
Thanks!

mrhermit

Awards
Can I also take agmatine 1g everyday? Morning, or right before ratting high card meal?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, adding in a pre workout is fine.

Start with 3 capsules of Erase per day. If you notice any joint stiffness just reduce the dosage rather than starting low and working up.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Ben

mrhermit

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, ANd I will start with 3 caps first, let u guys know it rolls

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stack looks great and will get you nice results! And no worries about drinking at the party in regards to interactions with anything in this stack. It is not like prohormones that beat the crap out of your liver.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ran a bottle of Anabeta Elite and found that it leans you out. I've read other posts that say OG Anabeta has a bulking effect and AE is for recomp effect. Appetite will soar on this. I also found it works well with food. Impressed with it.

mrhermit

Awards
Yes, adding in a pre workout is fine.

Start with 3 capsules of Erase per day. If you notice any joint stiffness just reduce the dosage rather than starting low and working up.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Ben
im going to start with 3 erase all at once in the morning if my joints allow it or spread them out throughout the day?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im going to start with 3 erase all at once in the morning if my joints allow it or spread them out throughout the day?
I'd go 3 all at once in the morning, empty stomach...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All in the morning is my preferred choice. :)

mrhermit

Awards
Thanks, Will give it a shot all 3 @ once in morning. C how it goes =)

mrhermit

Awards
On the label for daa3k says take for 4 weeks then cycle off, I thought and read people taking for 8 weeks then take 4 weeks off. That's double the timeframe it says on bottle, what u guys think?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That most companies will limit liability with any sup with a recommended dosage/duration and then put into the consumers hands past that dosing....it's pretty common. Many do 8 weeks. I have and have been fine. It's your rodeo though...giddy up?

mrhermit

Awards
That most companies will limit liability with any sup with a recommended dosage/duration and then put into the consumers hands past that dosing....it's pretty common. Many do 8 weeks. I have and have been fine. It's your rodeo though...giddy up?
Thanks.

1 more thing. DAA 3g in morning with erase 3 pills all at once is fine?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mrhermit

Awards
Yep should be good to go.
nice i will let you know how it goes. after im done with this daa3k(given to me by my friend) going to get some sns daa. ive decided to just run erase and daa only due to first anything. I just wanna c how my body will react and get a feel for things. Thanks again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice i will let you know how it goes. after im done with this daa3k(given to me by my friend) going to get some sns daa. ive decided to just run erase and daa only due to first anything. I just wanna c how my body will react and get a feel for things. Thanks again.
Sounds good. Always here if you need clarification or help on anything in the future.