Test Stack No. 17? $200 a bottle!

1. Registered User

Test Stack No. 17? $200 a bottle!

Just wondering if anyone else got an email from another certain forum, which had information regarding a new test boost called Test Stack No. 17.

I'll paste some of the email,

#1 Cnidium Monnieri

Cnidium is known as a testosterone accelerator and a pro-erectile agent and with good reason. It essentially does what erectile dysfunction drugs do – it increases your nitric oxide production and it’s your nitric oxide which allows for the blood flow delivery to the penis resulting in bigger, firmer erections (1).

What I really like about Cnidium Monnieri is that you won’t have to wait or guess if Cnidium works. YOU’LL KNOW! Right away! This same pro-erectile benefit also creates more of a “pump” when you're working out. It’s the best of both worlds to a bodybuilder! (Retails for about $80)

#2 Ligusticum

For centuries, Ligusticum has had a reputation in Asia as a testosterone accelerator, an aphrodisiac and a tonic for the reproductive organs. But it wasn’t until recently that scientific studies showed it increased blood flow to the extremities. This is similar to what yohimbe does, but without the excess nervous system stimulation that yohimbe can cause. You get all the benefits without any of the downsides. Western science has proven what the Chinese herbologists have known for so long. According to several studies, Ligusticum suppresses production of “TNF alpha” -- an enzyme that secretes “stress hormones” such as cortisol and adrenaline (2). It’s these stress hormones that cause muscle breakdown and hamper your workout recovery. Ligusticum keeps your catabolic hormones at bay to allow muscle growth to come through full force! (Retails for about $80)

#3 Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa 35% Piperazine

This is a complex plant-like organism known as a lichen that has reputation of being a “longevity”plant. Like any ancient herb, the speculation about causation of the effects was based solely on trial, error, experience and observation. Well, once again, scientific studies show the validity of the claims. Xanthoparmelia is now being used in the prevention of certain cancers and it also has the unusual ability to increase testosterone and nitric oxide, so it too, will help bring about much stronger muscle pumps and more intense sexual pleasure (3). Another double kick-ass bonus for bodybuilders! (Retails for about $80)

#4 Shilajit

One of the most popular compounds in Ayurvedic medicine is Shilajit. It is mostly used for its ability to aid in the absorption of micronutrients. Shilajit was discovered on a mountain top where there was an abundance of this tar-like substance near fossilized plants and volcanic rock. Interestingly, the animals in this region were eating Shilajit, and they tended to grow much larger and live longer than their counterparts who lived at lower elevations! (4) Shilajit has since been used as an “underground” supplement and was reportedly used by Soviet Union Olympic athletes in combination with the anabolic steroids they supposedly were not using. (Retails for about $80)

#5 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

This is the concentrated active ingredient of Urtica Dioica. Utica Dioica in its natural form has been shown to increase “Free” testosterone. Your testosterone that is “Free” is the only kind that is usable for muscle growth. (5) All other Test, even if it’s high, is inert and will not help you build more muscle. The key is for you to get your free testosterone as high as possible and Urtica Dioica does just that. Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the isolated active ingredient and is over ten times more potent than whole Urtica Dioica. (6) I went into much greater detail about this compound in yesterday's report. (Retails for about $80)

#6 Paeonia Lactiflora

This has been used in traditional medicine as a treatment for impotence and lack of stamina. As it turns out, it works! And Paeonia is now recommended by many doctors when liver enzymes are too high. (7) This is in accord with the “cleansing and clarifying” effects that the herbologists have advocated for years. This is especially valuable to bodybuilders since their livers are often taxed from various substances - so Paeonia Lactiflora will make everything else you stack it with work better. (Retails for about $80)

#7 Fadogia Agrestis

Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase LH, luteinizing hormone, in laboratory animals. But blood test evidence from users shows that it works on the average gym rat as well! (8) LH is what allows the body to create more testosterone. This is of utmost value to anyone using anabolics or anyone who wants to take his testosterone levels way above normal. Age, anabolic steroid cycle recovery, and environmental toxins can cause your LH production to diminish. Fadogia helps to stave off that loss. And for the natural athlete, more LH production means more potential muscle building testosterone – but it’s your own! No suppression! Just the highest, healthiest levels your body can produce. I went into much greater detail about this compound in yesterday's report.. (Retails for about $80)

#8 Desmodium Gangeticum 10:1

Another secret Ayurvedic compound that raises testosterone, reduces inflammation, aids in recovery, supports the nervous system and increases sex drive. Studies have shown it lowers tissue-destroying acids without toxicity or side effects. (9) It’s a MUST for anyone involved in heavy training. (Retails for about $80)

#9 Avenacosides A&B

Do not be fooled by any company claiming that Avena Sativa is the same as Avenacosides! Avena Sativa is the oat plant and using it will be about as beneficial as eating a bowl of oatmeal. Avenacosides are a minute component of the plant and have the amazing ability to reduce sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). (10) Why is that important? Because SHBG is what keeps your testosterone from becoming biologically active. (11) When SHBG is lowered, your “free” testosterone soars along with your ability to build muscle! However, be careful what you buy because not all Avenacosides brands are created equally. (Retails for about $80)

#10 Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Safed Musli)

This plant contains saponins that enhance immunity and enrich the hormonal system (boost test levels and lower estrogen). It has also been shown to increase ejaculate volume and the mobility of sperm cells. For this reason, it is even used as an alternative to fertility drugs with much success. (12) Safed Musli is one of the most coveted herbs in India for use in curing many illnesses due to a suppressed immunity system. (Retails for about $80)

#11 ProLensis ™ Bulbine Natalensis

This is a proven compound shown to increase “overall” testosterone. (13) This was discovered with controlled studies on animals where overall testosterone was increased up to 347%! This combined with the “free” testosterone effects causes a full-time release of maximum hormonal health and vigor. It’s important that the body continue manufacturing testosterone to maintain strength, aggression and testicular fullness. Nothing does this better than Bulbine Natalensis. I went into much greater detail about this compound in yesterday's report.. (Retails for about $80)

#12 Catuaba P.E. 4:1 Extract

Catuaba is a Costa Rican rain forest botanical used for a variety of health and strength-inducing capabilities. It too has a reputation as a testosterone booster and as an aphrodisiac – in Brazil, where they get a chance to test it quite often! To this day Catuaba is the most popular pro-sexual aid in South America. It’s also been shown to have immunity-enhancing effects, making it a great addition bodybuilders who need fast recovery for hard training and cannot afford the lay-off time from being tired or run down. (14) (Retails for about $80)

I know that $1072 is a small fortune to spend for just a one month supply of these compounds, but that is almost exactly what I spent for years before I found all these key ingredients combined in the testosterone accelerator Test Stack No. 17. What other formula has all of these ingredients? NONE! Each of these ingredients is a powder keg of masculinity tenfold! More muscle. A better sense of well being. And the best sex of your life.
    I wish I had a link I could give you where you could go and stock up on a few bottles of Test Stack No. 17, but unfortunately, there's none to be had right now. Test Stack 17 is not cheap, effective things rarely are, but it's a hell of a lot less than $1072! Sadly, the last batch of 4950 bottles sold out in only 72 hours so I'm waiting as well.

-----

I've never heard of some of these compounds, but the $200 price tag is just ridiculous. I doubt they sold 5000 units within 72 hours at that price!

:|

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Seen it way too expensive
  3. Registered User

BUMP... I really can't see how a company could charge so much for a supplement...its unreal, I was looking for some impressive ingredient new to market, nope just a plain test booster.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Lol yep I've gotten that email too "buy 2 get 1 free! An amazing deal!" Haha yea right... although if I had more money than sense(which I do... this is in direct comparison to the amount of money I have, which is not much haha) I would probably buy it just to see if it did work... and then be very disappointed and go run a cycle to make me feel better lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Lol yep I've gotten that email too "buy 2 get 1 free! An amazing deal!" Haha yea right... although if I had more money than sense(which I do... this is in direct comparison to the amount of money I have, which is not much haha) I would probably buy it just to see if it did work... and then be very disappointed and go run a cycle to make me feel better lol
    If I do purchase it and give it a 8-12 week run ill make sure to report back
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    If I do purchase it and give it a 8-12 week run ill make sure to report back
    I was under the impression it was sold out already. But then again I only looked at the sight once lol, they only had like 19 bottles left at the time. But if you do get your hands on it I would love to hear feedback
    Why not zoidberg?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

None of those compounds retail for 80 ****ing dollars lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

It's definitely a novel combination of ingredients.
    I won't comment on price though.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Registered User

Good ingredients, bad doses, scam price
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

That price is almost as bad as the 300 dollar bottle of tudca on ebay.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

That is almost as bad as the 300 dollar bottle of tudca..... Yes... Tudca.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jking4
    That price is almost as bad as the 300 dollar bottle of tudca on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by jking4 View Post
    That is almost as bad as the 300 dollar bottle of tudca..... Yes... Tudca.
    Oh man... was it almost as bad as that 300 dollar bottle of tudca. Yes Tudca. On ebay?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Oh man... was it almost as bad as that 300 dollar bottle of tudca. Yes Tudca. On ebay?
    Lolol
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Good ingredients, bad doses, scam price
    Bad doses? I've looked for the doses and all I could find was a vague proprietary blend list. Do you have dose info for the individual ingredients?

There's just not enough info out on this to justify the price tag.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

on my phone it didn't show it posted so i decided to change it. whatevs.....but have you been on ebay lately.. theres this bottle of jk.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
  16. Registered User

You mean I missed out on numbers 1-16?!. Dang!.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 06:09 AM
  2. Natural Test Stack?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 11:25 AM
  3. Test base/1-Test stack??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics