1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    There may be a good chance a stim break would do you great. I skimmed that page and was a bit stunned at your results as well as dosing strategies. I personally like the focus aspect more than any other from enhanced. Glad you are enjoying alphamine so much though.
    you are right man, i will be having one soon, but prior to this i had only had a 2 week stim break before this, which i dont think was enough to lose tolerance and give me full effects, so far ritual and craze have still seemed to do the trick even when taking alphamine, but i hope to have a stim break for 5-6 weeks after this cut and start taking pwo again, enhanced will be the first tomorrow morning however im going to do 1 scoop enhanced 1 scoop alphamine for shoulders as the others have done and il let you know how that goes, i cant say no the the pump from it though haha

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post

you are right man, i will be having one soon, but prior to this i had only had a 2 week stim break before this, which i dont think was enough to lose tolerance and give me full effects, so far ritual and craze have still seemed to do the trick even when taking alphamine, but i hope to have a stim break for 5-6 weeks after this cut and start taking pwo again, enhanced will be the first tomorrow morning however im going to do 1 scoop enhanced 1 scoop alphamine for shoulders as the others have done and il let you know how that goes, i cant say no the the pump from it though haha
    Just figured I'd suggest it. Hope it delivers for you after the break. I can't imagine it wouldn't! Let us know.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. how much dextrose pwo
    By orvise in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:31 PM
  2. How's this for a pre-WO/2nd or 3rd PWO meal?
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 09:44 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:54 PM
  4. Is there a need to add EAA/BCAAs to PWO shakes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 02:44 AM
  5. Cutting and PWO Nutrition
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:38 PM