Alphamine + PWO

BenjaminM

Awards
How can I use alphamine and jacked3D or Enhanced during the day if I train at 1-2 pm ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use separate doses i.e. Alphamine in the morning and Jack3d/Enhanced pre workout.

This depends on dose, you may not want to use maximum servings of each.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What time do you wake up and go to bed? How is your stim tolerance? There is a lot of different options here.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
If I train in the afternoon I just do 1-2 scoops alphamine when I wake up before breakfast and 1 scoop Alphamine with 1 scoop of whatever pre I'm using before my workout but a few hours after my last meal.

BenjaminM

Awards
I wake up at 6 am , HIIT at 7.30 Am. My weight training is in the afternoon... Actually I'm using 200mg pills of caffeine PWO. I feel good focus but no more pump and no more strenght...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wake up at 6 am , HIIT at 7.30 Am. My weight training is in the afternoon... Actually I'm using 200mg pills of caffeine PWO. I feel good focus but no more pump and no more strenght...
I would do as these guys have suggested. Alphamine upon waking or shortly after and your pre before your workout. Until you find your tolerance it will be hard to help on a more detailed dosing strategy. Some people have tried and liked the combo of 1/1 pre-workout which could be beneficial if you are tolerant to that much caffeine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys seem to have you covered very well in here:
1-2 Scoops Alphamine in the AM (do you eat before your HIIT?)
1 scoop Enhanced before afternoon training.

Definetly start at 1 scoop of Enhanced. While it is only 125mg of Caffeine in 1 scoop there are other stims and ingredients in it that are very adequately dosed and many find they don't need a ton of Enhanced to get them going. :)

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I do the full servings of each of them and I feel no side effects whatsoever..
Alphamine in the am and 5-6 hours later and enhanced 1.5 scoops before workout.
Works like a charm! I'm not a big guy either.. Start small and keep upping the doses till you hit that sweet spot!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with everyone in here. Take 1-2 scoops Alphamine pre-cardio in the morning then take Enhanced pre-workout in the afternoon. Or like LTL said, possibly 1 scoop of each pre-workout if you can handle it.

Depending on your stim tolerance and how late you can handle taking stimulants, you might be able to get another dose of Alphamine in later in the day.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
The guys seem to have you covered very well in here:
1-2 Scoops Alphamine in the AM (do you eat before your HIIT?)
1 scoop Enhanced before afternoon training.

Definetly start at 1 scoop of Enhanced. While it is only 125mg of Caffeine in 1 scoop there are other stims and ingredients in it that are very adequately dosed and many find they don't need a ton of Enhanced to get them going. :)
I'm personally loving the Alphamine upon waking and before my lifting while on my cut! I haven't tried Enhanced yet but someday I'll definitely try it out! All I hear is good reviews about it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm personally loving the Alphamine upon waking and before my lifting while on my cut! I haven't tried Enhanced yet but someday I'll definitely try it out! All I hear is good reviews about it.
Before Enhanced was released I was using Alphamine as my Pre also. Now loving the combo of Agmatine and nitrates in Enhanced.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before Enhanced was released I was using Alphamine as my Pre also. Now loving the combo of Agmatine and nitrates in Enhanced.
Samesies :). Still use it as my pre every now and then with some Agmatine and CM added (mainly when I'm not using Enhanced).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do the full servings of each of them and I feel no side effects whatsoever..
Alphamine in the am and 5-6 hours later and enhanced 1.5 scoops before workout.
Works like a charm! I'm not a big guy either.. Start small and keep upping the doses till you hit that sweet spot!
There's the key words. Start small no need in starting at max doses.

BenjaminM

Awards
But if I use alphamine only for morning, maybe I lost his full thermogenic effect ?

Now I'm thinking it's not matter if I use alpha t2 or AE on the same day...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But if I use alphamine only for morning, maybe I lost his full thermogenic effect ?

Nothing wrong with dosing Alphamine in the morning and using AT2 later in the day. Extend the life of both products.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One serving of Alphamine won't be as potent as two servings in terms of fat loss effect.

It will enable you to use one serving of Enhanced instead of the second Alphamine serving though.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro... One scoops Alphamine I'm good for 3-4 hours. I weigh like 194 (cutting usually 198 at 5'10) so I have a good bit of mass. 1 scoop am, 1 scoop pre and you should be good. Even at two scoops a day it'll last you like 1.5-2 months.

No need to get fancy. If you need more stims then maybe you need a stim break or more sleep. I'm neither tolerant nor sensitive and honestly 2 would be over kill at any given time.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my no bs opinion. I have used ABE, Erase, Erase Pro, Alphamine and Enhanced. I absolutely hated Enhanced, but to much surprise PES sent me a tub of Alphamine and I l loved it. All the disappointment I had with enhanced was quickly overshadowed with the amazement I had with Alphamine. By far my favorite product PES produces. If they were to ever reformulate it they would lose a customer for life, that's how much I enjoy this product.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my no bs opinion. I have used ABE, Erase, Erase Pro, Alphamine and Enhanced. I absolutely hated Enhanced, but to much surprise PES sent me a tub of Alphamine and I l loved it. All the disappointment I had with enhanced was quickly overshadowed with the amazement I had with Alphamine. By far my favorite product PES produces. If they were to ever reformulate it they would lose a customer for life, that's how much I enjoy this product.
I remember you mentioning you were a non responder on enhanced. I had hoped further use would change your opinion on it. :( It's good to hear you fell in love with alphamine. Good taste, great energy and top notch fat burner... Enough said!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember you mentioning you were a non responder on enhanced. I had hoped further use would change your opinion on it. :( It's good to hear you fell in love with alphamine. Good taste, great energy and top notch fat burner... Enough said!
I shipped it to Celly honestly, he hadnt tried it and he is from around my hometown so I didn't mind hooking him up!

But ya Alphamine is awesome, I love anything with Norco though :)

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
That's exactly my experience. Enhance didn't do anything for me. I started from half a scoop and went all the way up to 2 scoops. And.... Nothing. And I'm not immune to stims either. My wife loves it tho. Then I picked up alphamine a week ago and mixed 1 scoop alpha and 1 scoop enhanced. Wow. It was bad. I couldn't even workout it was so bad. Then the next day I tried 1 scoop alpha and 3/4 scoop enhance. Yea prolly the best workout I've had in awhile. I've been dosing it like that since then and I have not been disappointed. I wake up at 6am. Take 1 scoop enhance. Then take 1 scoop alpha and 3/4 enhance at 11am for pre workout. Then 1 scoop alpha at 6pm for my cardio session. I couldn't be more satisfied.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand how people can feel Alphamine but not Enhanced.

Enhanced uses the same core stimulants which are geared towards a stronger effect.

Unless it is because people use Alphamine first thing in the morning when fasted but take Enhanced after eating.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Enhanced uses the same core stimulants which are geared towards a stronger effect.

Unless it is because people use Alphamine first thing in the morning when fasted but take Enhanced after eating.
2 scoops of Enhanced kicks my butt, fasted or not.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards

I only feel alphamine by itself a tad more than when taking enhanced by itself. But the combination of the two for some reason really does it for me. 2 hrs after eating. I feel a long lasting good energy. Good focus. Not too overbearing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's a mystery that will never be figured out.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 scoops of Enhanced kicks my butt, fasted or not.
1 scoop is perfect for me. I have tried 2 scoops and it was alright in the gym, but lasted way too long after. I usually can only handle one scoop of alphamine at a time though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only feel alphamine by itself a tad more than when taking enhanced by itself. But the combination of the two for some reason really does it for me. 2 hrs after eating. I feel a long lasting good energy. Good focus. Not too overbearing.
By combination what dosing do you stick with? What do you feel more of when stacking rather than separate? I experimented with this at first but really like to stick to one or the other now. Bdcc made a good point in another thread about how the ingredients in enhanced make more sense for what I want in weight training at 1.5 then .75 of each.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
By combination what dosing do you stick with? What do you feel more of when stacking rather than separate? I experimented with this at first but really like to stick to one or the other now. Bdcc made a good point in another thread about how the ingredients in enhanced make more sense for what I want in weight training at 1.5 then .75 of each.
Pre workout I dose 1 scoop alphamine and 3/4 enhanced. I feel no jitters. Longer stamina and endurance. Good focus. When I take 1 scoop alpha alone I feel awake and alert. When I took 1-1.5 scoops enhanced alone I didn't feel anything. I didn't have an urge to workout and keep going like I do when I stack the 2.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Pre workout I dose 1 scoop alphamine and 3/4 enhanced. I feel no jitters. Longer stamina and endurance. Good focus. When I take 1 scoop alpha alone I feel awake and alert. When I took 1-1.5 scoops enhanced alone I didn't feel anything. I didn't have an urge to workout and keep going like I do when I stack the 2.
I like to mix them too, blue razz lemonade!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I am going to have to try this.

For the people combining one scoop of each, which flavours are you using, FP/FP or RL/BR?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For the people combining one scoop of each, which flavours are you using, FP/FP or RL/BR?
So easy to persuade you Brits!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly my experience. Enhance didn't do anything for me. I started from half a scoop and went all the way up to 2 scoops. And.... Nothing. And I'm not immune to stims either. My wife loves it tho. Then I picked up alphamine a week ago and mixed 1 scoop alpha and 1 scoop enhanced. Wow. It was bad. I couldn't even workout it was so bad. Then the next day I tried 1 scoop alpha and 3/4 scoop enhance. Yea prolly the best workout I've had in awhile. I've been dosing it like that since then and I have not been disappointed. I wake up at 6am. Take 1 scoop enhance. Then take 1 scoop alpha and 3/4 enhance at 11am for pre workout. Then 1 scoop alpha at 6pm for my cardio session. I couldn't be more satisfied.
wow im glad im not the only one, im upset enhanced failed me with the energy and focus aspect but it makes me still want to use it because i have had amazing pumps. but when i take my alphamine WOW this stuff is incredible i love it, feeling allot leaner makes my mini cuts enjoyable the energy and focus on this is 100x better than enhanced. i think i might have gotten a bad tub? maybe because iv had a thing with jack3d micro where 1 tub was epic, and another tub was strange didnt see much from it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We all know you have each flavor of both Alphamine and Enhanced, so you get to try mixing them however you want :D. Personally, BR/RL for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow im glad im not the only one, im upset enhanced failed me with the energy and focus aspect but it makes me still want to use it because i have had amazing pumps. but when i take my alphamine WOW this stuff is incredible i love it, feeling allot leaner makes my mini cuts enjoyable the energy and focus on this is 100x better than enhanced. i think i might have gotten a bad tub? maybe because iv had a thing with jack3d micro where 1 tub was epic, and another tub was strange didnt see much from it
There may be a good chance a stim break would do you great. I skimmed that page and was a bit stunned at your results as well as dosing strategies. I personally like the focus aspect more than any other from enhanced. Glad you are enjoying alphamine so much though.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
There may be a good chance a stim break would do you great. I skimmed that page and was a bit stunned at your results as well as dosing strategies. I personally like the focus aspect more than any other from enhanced. Glad you are enjoying alphamine so much though.
you are right man, i will be having one soon, but prior to this i had only had a 2 week stim break before this, which i dont think was enough to lose tolerance and give me full effects, so far ritual and craze have still seemed to do the trick even when taking alphamine, but i hope to have a stim break for 5-6 weeks after this cut and start taking pwo again, enhanced will be the first :) tomorrow morning however im going to do 1 scoop enhanced 1 scoop alphamine for shoulders as the others have done and il let you know how that goes, i cant say no the the pump from it though haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are right man, i will be having one soon, but prior to this i had only had a 2 week stim break before this, which i dont think was enough to lose tolerance and give me full effects, so far ritual and craze have still seemed to do the trick even when taking alphamine, but i hope to have a stim break for 5-6 weeks after this cut and start taking pwo again, enhanced will be the first :) tomorrow morning however im going to do 1 scoop enhanced 1 scoop alphamine for shoulders as the others have done and il let you know how that goes, i cant say no the the pump from it though haha
Just figured I'd suggest it. Hope it delivers for you after the break. I can't imagine it wouldn't! Let us know.