Best preworkout profile?

fcbarca12

Awards
Based solely on the profile itself, which pre do you think reigns supreme due to its profile

Touey

Touey

Awards
Enhanced.

Enhanced Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop
Servings per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Enhanced HPW™ Proprietary Blend:
1,300 mg
1,300 mg
Superior Pump System:
L-Leucine Nitrate, Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Motivation Stimulant System:
Choline Bitartrate, Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (nPYE™), Norcoclaurine HCl, N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, Swertia Chirayita (whole plant) Extract (standardized for Xanthones)
Agmatine Sulfate
500 mg
500 mg
Calcium Carbonate
375 mg
375 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous
125 mg
125 mg
Vitamin C
50 mg
50 mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Vegetable Juice Extract (For Color)
And if you are visual person what else could asked for here, the level of Nitrates is on the spot imo from trying too

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced.
Thank you, sir. :)

I rarely contribute to threads like this because it becomes about rep pimping rather than quality information.

Leucine nitrate and agmatine make an excellent pump blend and the custom focus and energy blend also make it one of the strongest stimulants on the market as well.

Touey

Touey

Awards
To the GNC at first for it because I did not know about Nutra Planet but to let you know who might not, it is by far a better price at Nutra Planet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agreed with Enhanced: Nitrates and agmatine for pumps/endurance, CDP-choline for focus, and a novel stimulant blend for energy

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the best ingredient profile is the one that contains the ingredients that youre interested in.....body octane is a favorite of mine, i have used it long before becoming a rep..

Touey

Touey

Awards
the best ingredient profile is the one that contains the ingredients that youre interested in.....body octane is a favorite of mine, i have used it long before becoming a rep..
I can understand where you are coming from about the ingredients suiting needs for individuals, I think for the most though the people want great Pumps for a pre-workout formula & energy/focus too. That has happened to be one great thing for me about the Nitrates, Agmatine, & etc. within Enhanced, it makes for good workouts much more effective when you get the Pump and can feel you are making progress.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I can understand where you are coming from about the ingredients suiting needs for individuals, I think for the most though the people want great Pumps for a pre-workout formula & energy too. That has happened to be one great thing for me about the Nitrates, Agmatine, & etc. within Enhanced, it makes for good workouts much more effective when you get the Pump and can feel you are making progress.
enhanced did nothing for me, its not all about the "pumps" although its a great benefit
:)

Touey

Touey

Awards
its not all about the "pumps" although its a great benefit
:)
I think Arnold Schwarzenegger may have some thing to say about that:D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So somebody that doesn't want beta alanine in their pre and has spoken out about it shouldn't take body octane?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So somebody that doesn't want beta alanine in their pre and has spoken out about it shouldn't take body octane?
i dont follow? if one does not want BA in a pwo then body octane would not be an option...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've always been a fan of making my own pre-workouts, that way you get exactly what you want. Caffeine, choline,alcar, agmatine and cit mal are my favs.

I tried enhanced and loved it so thats another great option to.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite2

Beta Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, CREA-TRONA, Agmatine, GPLC as well as Aminosterone to boost testosterone......And those arent even the stims :p

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based solely on the profile itself, which pre do you think reigns supreme due to its profile
That would really depend on what benefits you are looking for in a pre. Some prefer straight out energy while others like pumps or focus.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a fan of making my own pre-workouts, that way you get exactly what you want. Caffeine, choline,alcar, agmatine and cit mal are my favs.

I tried enhanced and loved it so thats another great option to.
Same here. Especially when I'm looking to just use the basics (Beta-Alanine, Arginine, Citrulline, Caffeine, etc.). Just about every pre-workout has these but WAYYY underdosed... which is why I always ordered these ingredients in bulk and added the correct amounts myself.

But of all the pre-workouts out there I have to say PES Enhanced is one of a kind. It's the only pre-workout I actually buy because nothing is underdosed and it isn't your redundant arginine/citrulline malate/creatine/beta alanine pre workout. To be honest I haven't even needed to add citrulline or anything to it and pumps are out of control. I also haven't touched DMAA since Enhanced came out. I like the stim feel much better. No crash no weird stim dick either.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Same here. Especially when I'm looking to just use the basics (Beta-Alanine, Arginine, Citrulline, Caffeine, etc.). Just about every pre-workout has these but WAYYY underdosed... which is why I always ordered these ingredients in bulk and added the correct amounts myself.

But of all the pre-workouts out there I have to say PES Enhanced is one of a kind. It's the only pre-workout I actually buy because nothing is underdosed and it isn't your redundant arginine/citrulline malate/creatine/beta alanine pre workout. To be honest I haven't even needed to add citrulline or anything to it and pumps are out of control. I also haven't touched DMAA since Enhanced came out. I like the stim feel much better. .
I did try to like your post but can not locate the new button so "Liked this post- Touey":D

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of conquer by iforce
I like the COP and Agmatine. But I'd like to know how much Agmatine is actually provided per serving.

I'm not a fan of the multiple PEA stims. Especially with the addition of Synephrine. I feel my blood pressure spiking just thinking of the combo.

fcbarca12

Awards
Yeah I feel my heart rate really rising when using conquer and was wondering what causes it..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ignite2

Beta Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, CREA-TRONA, Agmatine, GPLC as well as Aminosterone to boost testosterone......And those arent even the stims :p
Ignite 2 sounds pretty damn good! May have to give this one a try.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you think of conquer by iforce
It is definitely worth a try IMO. I bought the combo stack here and love it. Very low caffeine but the stims still feel great.

Enhanced is awesome too. Stronger stim matrix but completely different feel. I would try them both. I love having options.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On a side note, if focus and muscle-mind connection is important to you, look into adding Versa-1. Every workout I have while running it I am much more 'in the zone'.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite 2 sounds pretty damn good! May have to give this one a try.
Tinytoney has a log goin on riight now with this product. Should give it a look see. Oh might I add its very very affordable :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, if focus and muscle-mind connection is important to you, look into adding Versa-1. Every workout I have while running it I am much more 'in the zone'.
I 2nd this. Versa does give an extra focus and in the zone type feeling to any stim.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hence why PES also put CDP-choline in Enhanced. It's a dope ingredient
This. Enhanced already utilizes the main ingredient from Versa-1, it really is a pre-built, no additions needed, fantastic profile.

I am no rep just a critic turned believer after trying it. Before Enhanced I was using double the recommended dose of other popular pre's and even then adding extras.
Find a friend using it and try a single scoop, usually all it takes. Cocaine of the Preworkout world.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And just so I don't sound like I'm pushing Enhanced like a salesman on commission lol I will say that even though I have yet to build a tolerance to Enhanced I do cycle it out of habit and this allows me to test run a new pre on occassion to try new things to the market. The last product that impressed me as well was Volatile, another good option.

The energy hit me harder, not as smooth as Enhanced but with my stim tolerance I have no issue with a pre that hits heavy

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I love Condense for no DMAA, OG Hyde when I want DMAA. I love the nitrates in Condense.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For you pump junkies out there... combining Enhanced with Ara+GMS gave me ridiculous pumps. Just insane.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For you pump junkies out there... combining Enhanced with Ara+GMS gave me ridiculous pumps. Just insane.
Man the pump from enhanced alone is insane. Adding the GMS somewhat scares me! :)

Love the enhanced love in here and would have to agree.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Does the Prodigy have Nitrates for a Pump in their Nutrient makeup
I have been on Nutra Planet to see the Prodigy for checking out the profile. I see here NO increase mix, I am have a truoble time of understand where the actual Nitrates are if you could explain-Thanks

Prodigy Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop (12.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Nitric Oxide & Carnosine Fusion:
3-Aminopropionic Acid, L-Citrulline-D,L-Malate, 2-Amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid
6,500 mg
6,500 mg
Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix:
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate
4,500 mg
4,500 mg
Energy & Focus Blend:
D-Glucurono-3,6-Lactone, 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine, 3,7-Dimethylxanthine, Orchilean™ (Cymbidium Goeringii Extract), Naringin
1,870 mg
1,870 mg

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40.