Taurine ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Taurine ?


    For back and calf pumps. Dosage? Pre workout, or do I need to take ED to build up in my system? Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    For back and calf pumps. Dosage? Pre workout, or do I need to take ED to build up in my system? Thanks
    5g every day. Staying hydrated and some added potassium will also help as well.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    5g every day. Staying hydrated and some added potassium will also help as well.
    ^^^^this exactly. You can also so 5g am and 5g pm
    Independent

  4. Great thanks

  5. 10g is too much IMO, as higher doses have been shown to reduce T (whereas lower doses actually may elevate T). Stick to ~4g preworkout, as the ergogenic effects (and anti-cramping effects) are acute to subchronic.
    •   
       


  6. I dunno what any study shows but anything less then 5g does absolutely jack to help relieve back pumps for myself. OP search threads for people who have dealt with them and you will see that 5g is a very common dosage.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    For back and calf pumps. Dosage? Pre workout, or do I need to take ED to build up in my system? Thanks
    Are talking about bp from a PH cycle? If so 5-6 g should take care of that. If not on cycle 3-5 should certainly do the trick

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I dunno what any study shows but anything less then 5g does absolutely jack to help relieve back pumps for myself. OP search threads for people who have dealt with them and you will see that 5g is a very common dosage.
    Ah, for exogenous compounds it certainly is a different issue. I was not sure if OP was or wasn't using and assumed the latter, in which case 50mg/kg is a good amount

  9. Repost

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Are talking about bp from a PH cycle? If so 5-6 g should take care of that. If not on cycle 3-5 should certainly do the trick
    Yeah. SD/Stano

  11. That was what I was assuming as well.
    Independent

  12. 5g pre is what I do!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  13. Thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Thanks
    Anytime! What we are here for!!

    mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    10g is too much IMO, as higher doses have been shown to reduce T (whereas lower doses actually may elevate T). Stick to ~4g preworkout, as the ergogenic effects (and anti-cramping effects) are acute to subchronic.
    What will taking 4 grams like this preworkout do? I mean like what are the benefits and moa

  16. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    5g pre is what I do!
    I would thank this post but they took that away on mobile I guess. Thanks though!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. What's up with taurine for post work out recovery to aid in nutrient delivery to muscles and counter the effects of excess muscle damage?

    http://www.poliquingroup.com/Tips/ta...kout-Pain.aspx

    Suggests 2g taurine+3.2g bcaa post workout... Would this be immediately like in the locker room after a lift.. Or 20-30 minutes with your post workout meal? Since taurine will help with insulin sensitivity, Im thinking dosing it right before I start eating my post workiut meal would be most beneficial.

    Should this be done 7 days a week or just on training days? Also, could I take the taurine with another meal too? To help with the insulin sensitivity? Thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I would thank this post but they took that away on mobile I guess. Thanks though!
    Anytime bro! Sometimes when i cramp post workout, I take a little more then.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Lol anabolic window
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  20. Taurine is best taken preworkout its a waste taking it after I mean you could do both but if you're gonna do one choose pre as its supposed to have acute effects as well as chronic
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  21. Pre and intra would be optimal.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. I've been using 3G daily since Sunday... Noticed extreme increase in anxiety the last few days.. Any way taurine can be related?

    I also use 1000mg l tyrosine and 200mgSam e daily for "natural anti depressants"

    The anxiety is mostly racing thoughts and grinding teeth (very new)

    Edit: so an Internet search showed that taurine should alleviate anxiety... Any way it can do the opposite given a certain brain chemistry or interacting with other supplements?

  23. Tyrosine can elevate anxiety via increased epinephrine/norepi/dopamine but taurine can also stress out some people...might be additive/synergistic?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What's up with taurine for post work out recovery to aid in nutrient delivery to muscles and counter the effects of excess muscle damage?

    http://www.poliquingroup.com/Tips/ta...kout-Pain.aspx

    Suggests 2g taurine+3.2g bcaa post workout... Would this be immediately like in the locker room after a lift.. Or 20-30 minutes with your post workout meal? Since taurine will help with insulin sensitivity, Im thinking dosing it right before I start eating my post workiut meal would be most beneficial.

    Should this be done 7 days a week or just on training days? Also, could I take the taurine with another meal too? To help with the insulin sensitivity? Thanks
    Stick to pre or after beta alinine doses
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Stick to pre or after beta alinine doses
    I was wondering about that.. Don't they compete for absorption

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I was wondering about that.. Don't they compete for absorption
    Yes, it's best to dose them as far apart as possible.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Yes, it's best to dose them as far apart as possible.
    Thanks. Interesting.. Today I took bcaa+2g taurine at 330... I went To the gym at 5 and took condense like 10 minute before I got there... I still had the tingles and great power output as well. Was a great workout. I'm assuming an hour and a half isn't really enough time tho

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks. Interesting.. Today I took bcaa+2g taurine at 330... I went To the gym at 5 and took condense like 10 minute before I got there... I still had the tingles and great power output as well. Was a great workout. I'm assuming an hour and a half isn't really enough time tho
    The extent to which you micromanage stuff is totally unnecessary dude. I am worried for your psychological health (serious). Even if you dosed them together, 2g taurine is not going to block BA absorption.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The extent to which you micromanage stuff is totally unnecessary dude. I am worried for your psychological health (serious). Even if you dosed them together, 2g taurine is not going to block BA absorption.
    If I don't ask all these questions, how am I supposed to understand when and how to dose things.

    For such complex science, the answers seem to be so simple until they're questioned. If I'm putting something in my body, id like to know the proper dosages and possible interactions for a) my health and safety, and b) so I don't waste money taking stuff incorrectly.

    maybe other people are wondering the same thing and feel dumb asking...

    I'm already the AM basket case I guess so fck it lol.

    Ill ask the "dumb" questions no one else wants to.

    Can beta alanine be taken together with amino iv pre workout and will the taurine and BA have their intended effects.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taurine
    By JamesBrown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:19 AM
  3. Taurine and Clen
    By Grant in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 01:16 AM
  4. Glutamine Pre or Post Workout? and what is Taurine?
    By maple626 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 06:33 AM
  5. Supplementing with Taurine
    By max silver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in