Formeron making bloated?!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello all, I'm in desperate need of assistance. After reading countless praises for Formeron I'd decided to pick some up to dry out and harden up a bit. I've been running it at 200mg a day split am/pm for about a 7 days and I have been steadily getting more and more bloated! My clean diet has not changed at all but for sure I've gained water weight (i can flick my stomach and it ripples with water). What's going on? Should I increase Formeron, decrease Formeron, I don't understand. Everyone else sheds water like crazy and I'm holding on to it like a camel now. Please help! I also posted this in the company section to see if a rep has some info. Thanks.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strange, I took one pump ED for estro sides on a Ostra cycle and it was great.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m doing one to one and a half pumps a day now for about 10 days and noticeable vascularity and alpha male feeling, really liking this supp. so far. May want to move question to their company thread.....

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I,m doing one to one and a half pumps a day now for about 10 days and noticeable vascularity and alpha male feeling, really liking this supp. so far. May want to move question to their company thread.....
I posted in the company's section already and no response yet, unfortunately.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should not have to go above 200mg- remember crushing estrogen levels to much can be counterproductive.
Right, don't really want to go higher. Was just wondering if that's needed to flush the water out. Idk.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Or ErasePro
Love erase pro and I just wanted to see how this treated me as well. Serves me right for not sticking with what has worked in the past. I just wish a rep would chime in since I've posted this in their section as well.