Casein or whey??

JJW265

Awards
I know at the end of the day protein is protein and choosing one over the other won't make drastic changes if any, but I'm simply asking what do you guys prefer?

Touey

Touey

Awards
I know at the end of the day protein is protein and choosing one over the other won't make drastic changes if any, but I'm simply asking what do you guys prefer?
Both of these together is the best for both worlds

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A protein with a blend of the two are what I tend to get.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
between the 2 i choose whey, but a good blend is best.....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i prefer whey isolate if possible, or a blend of whey and casein. the blends tend to taste the best for whatever reason. i think the casein makes them a little thicker like a milkshake

isolate because the cheaper concentrate blends make me fart way too much and they smell way too gross. im not even lactose intolerant, idk what it is. i drink like half a gallon of whole milk a day lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like straight whey because I bloat so much with casein but blends are best honestly.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer a blend of both and absolutely love the taste of oxy elite protein

Touey

Touey

Awards
Ha ha I have been on a lookout for when some person would bring that to the thread here

JJW265

Awards
Is it really that good? I currently take isopure chocolate which tastes okay, but i definitely wouldnt say it tastes good unless mixed with other things like cinnamon, fruit, PB etc. But I was looking to try something new since ive been taking isopure for so long and its between the oxyelite protein and cellucor cinnamon swirl. How would you compare these two (if you have tried both)?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for another choice for a WPI that is great tasting and clean, the chocolate WPI from Blue Bonnet is very good. It is one of the only chocolate WPI that I have every tried that I thought tasted good. The strawberry and vanilla don't really cut it in the flavor department though.

Touey

Touey

Awards
If you are looking for another choice for a WPI that is great tasting and clean, the chocolate WPI from Blue Bonnet is very good. It is one of the only chocolate WPI that I have every tried that I thought tasted good. The strawberry and vanilla don't really cut it in the flavor department though.
They also have

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A scoop of oxy-protein (or giant sports delicious protein) + 1 scoop whey has a great consistency and taste esp in milk...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A scoop of oxy-protein (or giant sports delicious protein) + 1 scoop whey has a great consistency and taste esp in milk...
I've been doing 1 scoop OxyElite Protein with 1 scoop Team Skip protein.

Extends the life of each, ton of quality protein and keeps me sand while dieting bc it tastes delicious.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giant Sports Protein is so good. Finally got my hands on some (PB Chocolate and Chocolate) and both flavors are amazing. Mix great and the taste and consistency are great also.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
giant is def a favorite of mine.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Try giant sports cookie dough, fantastic. My favorite of theirs

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer 1 scoop ON gold standard 1 scoop ON casein.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try giant sports cookie dough, fantastic. My favorite of theirs
I've been looking at giant protein. May have to pick a tub of this up when mine runs out!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im really about whey protein personally. I like Whey Protein Isolate myself. MGN makes a great tasting protein that is full of good ingredients and gives you 25g of protein per serving. This is the protein I use and it works well for me personally. I like to use Cake Batter and Ice Cream Sandwich.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im really about whey protein personally. I like Whey Protein Isolate myself. MGN makes a great tasting protein that is full of good ingredients and gives you 25g of protein per serving. This is the protein I use and it works well for me personally. I like to use Cake Batter and Ice Cream Sandwich.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like using a mix. I will usually choose casein over whey, though.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Their banana is awesome as well
I don't believe that...nothing awesome has ever come from a banana....nothing...ever.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I don't believe that...nothing awesome has ever come from a banana....nothing...ever.
do you have something against potassium?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established